Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Barbecues BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ

BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ

£188.00
BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ
57
Features
Average Features
72
Value for Money
Good
82
Age
1 Year Old
71
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A cheap but 2 year old Barbecue Type BBQ, with only middle of the road features
Barbecue Kettle Yes Charcoal Sep 2016
Type Form Factor Lid Heat Source Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

71

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
8 hours agoReduced to Clear
£188.00
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £188.00
Get Price Alerts

BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from £269 to £188 in the last 13 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 81% chance that the price of the BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ will go up, and a 19% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

71

Released 2 years ago and representing very good value for money, we have ranked the BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ number 181 across all barbecues.

71

71
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
57
Features
0
Popularity
73
Value for Money
83
Age
0
Running Costs

71

71
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 71?

Looking across the entire Weber BBQ range, the average reviews for all Weber grills are excellent.
At over a year old this grill is slightly out of date, and newer barbecues with more up to date technology are available. View the latest BBQs 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has a lid

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each barbecue by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the barbecue is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec barbecues come to market, the older barbecues will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

57
Features

Key Features

Has a Lid
Has a Lid

The BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ has a lid. 70% of BBQs also have a lid.

What is a lid? Less Edit
73
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A barbecue with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from £269 to £188 in the last 13 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
83
Age

Release Date

This BBQ was released in September 2016.

View the latest 2018 barbecues

Newer Barbecues Worth Considering

loading image
£174.96
13 months newer
£13 Cheaper
loading image
6 months newer
£33 Cheaper
loading image
£105.95
19 months newer
£82 Cheaper
loading image
10 months newer
£100 Cheaper
loading image
£45.70
21 months newer
£142 Cheaper

Manufacturer's Description

Small, perfectly formed and exceptional value, this multifunctional and versatile Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ from BergHOFF will take your outdoor cooking to a new level. Roast, bake, smoke and even steam in this mini ceramic oven and outdoor grill. Key features: Roast, bake, smoke and steam Excellent heat retention and efficiency Cooks at a range of temperatures Built-in temperature gauge for precision cooking Cooking surface: 33cm Self-cleaning interior Highly weather-resistant glaze prevents rusting and cracking Ceramic is extremely efficient and heats up fast so you can get cooking almost straight away. It provides excellent heat retention to cook mouth-watering smoked mackerel or succulent roast chicken to perfection. The built-in temperature gauge ensures you cook at the exact temperature required. The design enables cooking at high temperatures, maintained by the precise control of airflow via top and bottom vents. That makes it ideal for cooking burgers and sausages, while low heats will cook larger joints over a longer period of time for a more tender taste. Meats can be smoked by using charcoal combined with different types of aromatic wood to add flavour. The kamado-style pod design is constructed from high-fire ceramics with an outer surface glaze that is extremely weather-resistant and prevents rusting and cracking. The self-cleaning interior makes it easy to maintain. Simply heat it up to 260C for 30 minutes to scorch off food and debris. Always keep the interior dry and away from moisture to prevent cracking. Brush away any ash and charcoal. After the BBQ cools, clean the outer surface with a damp cloth and a mild detergent. To thoroughly clean the grills and grates, take them out the BBQ and use a non-abrasive cleaner once the unit has fully cooled. This BBQ opens with a wooden handle and easily stows away. Bring it out on warmer weekends or barbecue your breakfast or steaks, to add flavour even in cooler months. Please note: not all our ranges are on display in our shops. For more information, please speak to a furniture Partner in store, or call 03452 661805 and we can tell you where the range you
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ

BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ Specification

Key Features
Type
Form Factor
Lid
Heat Source
Performance
Country of Origin
Thermometer
Material
Product Dimensions (WxHxD)
Design
Colour
Housing Material
Technical Details
Fuel Type
Ergonomics
Castor Wheels
Weight & Dimensions
Weight

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

05413821065427

BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ - Other Barbecues Worth Considering

Today's Best Barbecue Deals

£5 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£81 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£120 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Cart
Lid
Yes
£30 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£10 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£55 Price Drop
loading image
£210
£154.99
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£16 Price Drop
loading image
£80
£63.99
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Fireplace
Lid
No
£22 Price Drop
loading image
£110
£87.99
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Fireplace
Lid
Yes
£10 Price Drop
loading image
£130
£119.99
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£27 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
View More Barbecue Deals
BergHOFF Mini Ceramic Oven Charcoal BBQ
John Lewis
£188.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

71

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×