Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Barbecues Char-Broil Grill2Go

Char-Broil Grill2Go
GRILL2GO

£124.69
Char-Broil Grill2Go
90
Reviews
29 Reviews + 1 Award
76
Features
Good Features
92
Popularity
Amazon Bestseller
92
Value for Money
Excellent
88
Age
20 Months Old
87
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
The best rated barbecue under £500, with a Best Buy award from one expert review website
Howstuffworks.com Best Buy
Barbecue Kettle Yes Charcoal Jan 2017
Type Form Factor Lid Heat Source Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

87

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Char-Broil Grill2Go Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Store
4 hours ago
£124.69
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
16 hours agoFree 1 Business Day Delivery With Free Trial of Amazon PrimeFree Delivery
£143.99
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
10 hours ago
Voucher - 10% OFF - New Customers - 10% OFF and Free Delivery Enter code JDW10 at checkout.
£169.00
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
3 Prices from 3 Stores | £124.69-£169.00
Get Price Alerts

Char-Broil Grill2Go Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks.

There is a 74% chance that the price of the Char-Broil Grill2Go will go down, and a 26% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

87

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Char-Broil Grill2Go number 4 in best selling barbecues and number 5 across all barbecues.

87

87
Kagoo Score
90
Reviews
76
Features
93
Popularity
92
Value for Money
88
Age
0
Running Costs

87

87
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 87?

It has very good user reviews but average expert reviews with an average overall rating of 73%, based on 29 reviews. This barbecue has received a "Best Buy" award from Howstuffworks.com. Looking across the entire Weber BBQ range, the average reviews for all Weber grills are also excellent.
At over a year old this grill is slightly out of date, and newer BBQs with more up to date technology are available. View the latest BBQs 2018.
It is one of the best selling grills currently on the market. View best selling grills August 2018.
This Char-Broil barbecue has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has a lid
Portable
Only one burner/cooking zone

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each barbecue by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the barbecue is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec barbecues come to market, the older barbecues will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

90
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The Char-Broil Grill2Go has received an average review score of 73% based on 29 reviews.

Awards

The Char-Broil Grill2Go has received a Best Buy Award from Howstuffworks.com.
Howstuffworks.com Best Buy

Reviews Breakdown

55% of customers would recommend the Char-Broil Grill2Go.
5 Stars
16 Reviews
4 Stars
8 Reviews
3 Stars
2 Reviews
2 Stars
2 Reviews
1 Star
1 Review
View All Reviews
76
Features

Key Features

Has a Lid
Portable
Features Cool Touch Handles
Only One Burner/cooking Zone
Has a Lid

The Char-Broil Grill2Go has a lid. 70% of grills also have a lid.

What is a lid? Less Edit
Portable
loading image

The Grill2Go is portable, unlike 87% of grills which are not portable.

Chart Hide Chart What does "portable" mean? Less Edit
Features Cool Touch Handles
loading image

The Char-Broil Grill2Go features cool touch handles, unlike 84% of grills which do not feature cool touch handles.

Chart Hide Chart What is cool touch handles? Less Edit
Only One Burner/cooking Zone

The Grill2Go is a one burner/cooking zone grill. Most of the other BBQs have between one and seven burners/cooking zones.

Chart Hide Chart What does "burner/cooking zone" mean? Less Edit
93
Popularity

Popularity

The Char-Broil Grill2Go is currently ranked number 5 across all barbecues.
92
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A barbecue with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from £169 to £124.69 in the last 62 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

There is a J D Williams voucher for £0 off available. New Customers - 10% Off and Free Delivery Enter code JDW10 at checkout.. The voucher expires on 31 Aug 2018. Sign up for a price alert to be notified when further vouchers become available for this product.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Char-Broil Grill2Go against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
88
Age

Release Date

This grill was released in January 2017.

View the latest 2018 barbecues

Newer Barbecues Worth Considering

72

loading image
1 month newer
Same Price
Expert reviews are hugely better

75

loading image
1 month newer
£9 Cheaper
Better brand
loading image
5 months newer

77

loading image
3 months newer
Considerably better user reviews
Better brand

90

loading image
7 months newer
£36 Cheaper
Better brand
loading image
6 months newer
£40 Cheaper
Howstuffworks.com Best Buy

55%

55% of Customers Would Recommend
1
1
1
2
6
21
3
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
29 Reviews

Char-Broil Grill2Go Video Reviews

loading image
Char Broil Grill2Go X200 review
loading image
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Portable Grill2Go Gas Grill X200 Review with RV Travel Quest
loading image
Char-Broil X200 Portable Grill2Go || Char-Broil X200 Portable Grill2Go REVIEW?+
loading image
Char-Broil TRU Infrared Grill2Go X200 Grill Review
loading image
BBQ portatile per campeggio Char-Broil Grill2GO e Test con Bistecca e Costine per Memorial Day
loading image
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Portable Grill2Go Gas Grill Review! #review #grill2go
5 Stars
16 Reviews
4 Stars
8 Reviews
3 Stars
2 Reviews
2 Stars
2 Reviews
1 Star
1 Review
Filters
Only
Only
bbq
gas
grill
love
bit
bottles
side
hose
grill2go
barbeque
ve
(29 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 3 Next >

Char-Broil Grill2Go Specification

Key Features
Type
Form Factor
Lid
Heat Source
Performance
Portable
Thermometer
Burner/cooking Zone
Smoke Function
Ignition System
Total Power
Grill Surface Size (W X D)
Infrared Burner
Main Burner Power
Design
Colour
Cooking Surface Material
Housing Material
Cooking Surface Shape
Built-in Capability
Lid Features
Cooking Surface
Top Surface Type
Ergonomics
Grease Tray Storage
Cool Touch Handles
Leg
Legs
Castor Wheels
Easy to Move
Lid Material
Weight & Dimensions
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width
Height
Depth
Width
Height (Without Lid)

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

charbroil grill2go, charbroil ta59801, charbroil x200

Barcodes

00000012401734, 00012300985925, 00099143017341, 00122400888030, 00719918328587, 00725553775938, 00758313005921, 00798527601526, 00801940467409, 00804067215922, 00804904098275, 00809394584550, 00898029703855, 00991430173412, 05709193402008

Char-Broil Grill2Go - Other Barbecues Worth Considering

Today's Best Barbecue Deals

£5 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£81 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£120 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Cart
Lid
Yes
£30 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£10 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£55 Price Drop
loading image
£210
£154.99
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£16 Price Drop
loading image
£80
£63.99
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Fireplace
Lid
No
£22 Price Drop
loading image
£110
£87.99
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Fireplace
Lid
Yes
£10 Price Drop
loading image
£130
£119.99
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£27 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
View More Barbecue Deals
Char-Broil Grill2Go
J D Williams
£169.00 Buy Now
Amazon UK
£143.99 Buy Now
£
Prices

87

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×