Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Barbecues LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker

LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker

£249.00
LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker
56
Features
Average Features
62
Value for Money
Good
81
Age
2 Years Old
68
Kagoo Score
Good
Our Verdict:
A moderately out of date and ok value for money Barbecue Type BBQ, with only middle of the road features
Barbecue Cart Yes Charcoal Sep 2016
Type Form Factor Lid Heat Source Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

68

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
8 hours ago5 Year Guarantee
£249.00
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £249.00
Get Price Alerts

LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 80% chance that the price of the LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker will go up, and a 20% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

68

Released 2 years ago, we have ranked the LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker number 224 across all barbecues.

68

68
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
56
Features
0
Popularity
62
Value for Money
81
Age
0
Running Costs

68

68
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 68?

Looking across the entire Weber BBQ range, the average reviews for all Weber grills are excellent.
At over a year old this grill is slightly out of date, and newer BBQs with more up to date technology are available. View the latest grills 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has a lid
Has a warming rack

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each barbecue by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the barbecue is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec barbecues come to market, the older barbecues will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

56
Features

Key Features

Has a Lid
Has a Warming Rack
Features Cool Touch Handles
Has a Lid

The Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker has a lid, as do 70% of BBQs.

What is a lid? Less Edit
Has a Warming Rack

The Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker has a warming rack. 84% of grills do not have a warming rack.

Chart Hide Chart What is a warming rack? Less Edit
Features Cool Touch Handles
loading image

The Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker features cool touch handles, unlike 84% of BBQs which do not feature cool touch handles.

Chart Hide Chart What is cool touch handles? Less Edit
62
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A barbecue with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £185 on eBay 53 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
81
Age

Release Date

This LANDMANN BBQ has been on the market since September 2016.

View the latest 2018 barbecues

Newer Barbecues Worth Considering

loading image
1 month newer
£61 Cheaper

69

loading image
4 months newer
Better brand

Manufacturer's Description

A traditional-style offset side box smoker that
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker

LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker Specification

Key Features
Type
Form Factor
Lid
Heat Source
Performance
Country of Origin
Thermometer
Product Dimensions (WxHxD)
Design
Colour
Housing Material
Technical Details
Fuel Type
Ergonomics
Warming Rack
Cool Touch Handles
Castor Wheels
Weight & Dimensions
Weight

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

04000810114023

LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker - Other Barbecues Worth Considering

Today's Best Barbecue Deals

£5 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£81 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£120 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Cart
Lid
Yes
£30 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£10 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£55 Price Drop
loading image
£210
£154.99
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£16 Price Drop
loading image
£80
£63.99
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Fireplace
Lid
No
£22 Price Drop
loading image
£110
£87.99
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Fireplace
Lid
Yes
£10 Price Drop
loading image
£130
£119.99
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£27 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
View More Barbecue Deals
LANDMANN Tennessee Charcoal 200 Smoker
John Lewis
£249.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

68

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×