Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Barbecues Steba VG 90

Steba VG 90

£52.53
Steba VG 90
70
Features
Good Features
72
Popularity
Quite Popular
95
Value for Money
Excellent
65
Age
6 Years Old
80
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A good spec and astoundingly cheap Grill Type BBQ
Grill Tabletop No Electric Nov 2011
Type Form Factor Lid Heat Source Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

80

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Steba VG 90 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Store
4 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
£52.53
Go to Store
loading image
Store
4 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
£55.29
Go to Store
loading image
16 hours agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£58.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
Store
4 hours ago
£58.64
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
4 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£131.97
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
5 Prices from 5 Stores | £52.53-£131.97
Get Price Alerts

Steba VG 90 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 58% chance that the price of the Steba VG 90 will go up, and a 42% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

80

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Steba VG 90 number 26 in best selling barbecues and number 68 across all barbecues.

80

80
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
70
Features
73
Popularity
96
Value for Money
65
Age
0
Running Costs

80

80
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 80?

Looking across the entire Weber BBQ range, the average reviews for all Weber grills are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better BBQs are available. View the latest BBQs 2018.
This barbecue has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has an adjustable thermostat
Among the listed items are goods from germany:
Appliances with international description / german power plug
Toys partly with international description
Board games and books are in german
Smaller than average cooking surface
Does not have a lid

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each barbecue by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the barbecue is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec barbecues come to market, the older barbecues will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

70
Features

Key Features

Smaller Than Average Cooking Surface
Does Not Have a Lid
Has an Adjustable Thermostat
Does Not Feature Legs
Only One Burner/cooking Zone
Smaller Than Average Cooking Surface

The Steba VG 90's cooking surface of only 87,500mm is smaller than 65% of all grills when ranked by this feature. BBQs have cooking surfaces of between 42mm and 550,000mm, and the average cooking surface is 160,000mm.

What does "cooking surface" mean? Less Edit
Does Not Have a Lid

The Steba VG 90 does not have a lid. 70% of barbecues do have a lid.

What is a lid? Less Edit
Has an Adjustable Thermostat
loading image

The Steba VG 90 has an adjustable thermostat, unlike 61% of barbecues which do not have an adjustable thermostat.

What is an adjustable thermostat? Less Edit
Does Not Feature Legs

The Steba VG 90 does not feature legs, although it is worth noting that 52% of grills also do not feature legs.

What is legs? Less Edit
Only One Burner/cooking Zone

The Steba VG 90 is a one burner/cooking zone grill. Most of the other BBQs have between one and seven burners/cooking zones.

Chart Hide Chart What does "burner/cooking zone" mean? Less Edit
96
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A barbecue with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £24.01 on Amazon UK 42 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Steba VG 90 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
65
Age

Release Date

This grill was released in November 2011.

View the latest 2018 barbecues

Newer Barbecues Worth Considering

78

loading image
£51.99
64 months newer
Lid

77

loading image
40 months newer
More popular
Cheaper to run by £160 over five years

83

loading image
£54.31
42 months newer
More popular
Bigger cooking surface

83

loading image
£55.00
59 months newer
More popular
Lid

80

loading image
£49.93
43 months newer
Legs

82

loading image
£48.98
60 months newer
£4 Cheaper
Lid

83

loading image
£48.45
47 months newer
£4 Cheaper
Legs

72

loading image
£57.16
47 months newer
Legs

81

loading image
£47.58
43 months newer
£5 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £96 over five years

86

loading image
69 months newer
More popular
Lid

85

loading image
41 months newer
£6 Cheaper
More popular

89

loading image
£45.70
80 months newer
£7 Cheaper
More popular

83

loading image
£60.00
59 months newer
130mm bigger cooking surface
Legs

84

loading image
£61.00
47 months newer
Lid

82

loading image
£43.73
70 months newer
£9 Cheaper
Lid

83

loading image
£43.09
74 months newer
£9 Cheaper
Lid

81

loading image
£41.91
75 months newer
£11 Cheaper
20mm bigger cooking surface

82

loading image
£41.03
42 months newer
£12 Cheaper
More popular

81

loading image
£40.53
47 months newer
£12 Cheaper
Legs

81

loading image
41 months newer
A lot bigger cooking surface
Legs

Manufacturer's Description

Among the listed items are goods from Germany:

- Appliances with International Description / German power plug
- Toys partly with international Description
- Board games and books are in German
- Assorted designs means - the item is available in different colors or designs. The delivery is always included only one piece, and color or design requirements can not be guaranteed
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Steba VG 90

Steba VG 90 Specification

Key Features
Type
Form Factor
Lid
Heat Source
Performance
Burner/cooking Zone
Smoke Function
Adjustable Thermostat
Total Power
Oil Tray
Power
AC Input Voltage
Design
Colour
Non-Stick Coating
Cooking Surface Shape
Cooking Surface
Top Surface Type
Technical Details
Power
Weight
Ergonomics
Non-Slip Feet
Legs
Castor Wheels
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Height
Depth
Width

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

73206470000, vg90compact, s064700

Barcodes

00781068179128, 04011833300911, 04056352359170

Steba VG 90 - Other Barbecues Worth Considering

Today's Best Barbecue Deals

£5 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£81 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£120 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Cart
Lid
Yes
£30 Price Drop
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£10 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£55 Price Drop
loading image
£210
£154.99
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Kettle
Lid
Yes
£16 Price Drop
loading image
£80
£63.99
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Fireplace
Lid
No
£22 Price Drop
loading image
£110
£87.99
Type
Barbecue
Form Factor
Fireplace
Lid
Yes
£10 Price Drop
loading image
£130
£119.99
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
£27 Price Drop
Type
Grill
Form Factor
Tabletop
Lid
Yes
View More Barbecue Deals
Steba VG 90
price-guard-Shop
£52.53 Buy Now
grooves.land_shop
£55.29 Buy Now
Amazon UK
£58.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

80

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×