Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology

Elica Sklock

£99.99
Elica Sklock
72
Features
Good Features
61
Popularity
A Less Popular Choice
98
Value for Money
Excellent
71
Age
3 Years Old
79
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A bargain price and good spec 450m³/h max extraction power cooker hood
450m³/h Visor 65dB 2 Jun 2015
Maximum Extraction Power Type Noise Level Motor Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

79

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Elica Sklock Cheapest UK Prices

New & Ex-Display
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Ex-Display15 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£99.99
Go to Store
loading image
15 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£150.00
Go to Store
loading image
15 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£240.00
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
Kitchenappliances123
£259.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
7 hours agoNext Day Delivery Available2 Year Guarantee
£269.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
Store
15 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
£356.39
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
15 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
£393.09
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
- Show less prices from BuySend.com
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
7 Prices from 4 Stores | £99.99-£393.09
 Show All Prices - Show Fewer Prices Get Price Alerts

Elica Sklock Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from £150 to £99.99 in the last 11 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 58% chance that the price of the Elica Sklock will go up, and a 42% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

79

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Elica Sklock number 20 in visor cooker hoods and number 263 across all cooker hoods.

79

79
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
73
Features
61
Popularity
98
Value for Money
71
Age
0
Running Costs

79

79
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 79?

Looking across the entire Siemens extractor fan range, the average reviews for all Siemens extractor fans are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better extract hoods are available. View the latest extractor fans 2018.
This cooker hood has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Two motors
Has a washable filter
Lower than average maximum extraction power
Does not have a built-in display

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each cooker hood by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the cooker hood is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec cooker hoods come to market, the older cooker hoods will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

73
Features

Key Features

Lower Than Average Maximum Extraction Power
Average Noise Level
Two Motors
Does Not Have a Built-in Display
Has a Washable Filter
Lower Than Average Maximum Extraction Power

The Elica Sklock's maximum extraction power of only 450m³/h is in the lowest 30% of all extractor fans when sorted by this feature. Extractor fans have maximum extraction power of between 21m³/h and 2,500m³/h, and the average maximum extraction power is 580m³/h.

What does "maximum extraction power" mean? Less Edit
Average Noise Level
loading image

The Elica Sklock's noise level of 65dB is relatively typical compared to most other extractor fans. It is in the loudest 62% of all extract hoods when ranked by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Two Motors
loading image

The Elica Sklock has more motors than most of the extractor fans. Most of the extractor fans only have one motor, however this Elica cooker hood has two motors.

What does "motor" mean? Less Edit
Does Not Have a Built-in Display

The Elica Sklock does not have a built-in display, although this is within the context that 83% of extractor fans also do not have a built-in display.

What is a built-in display? Less Edit
Has a Washable Filter

The Elica Sklock has a washable filter, unlike 70% of extractor fans which do not have a washable filter.

Chart Hide Chart What is a washable filter? Less Edit
98
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A cooker hood with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from £150 to £99.99 in the last 11 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Elica Sklock against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
71
Age

Release Date

This kitchen extractor was released in June 2015.

View the latest 2018 cooker hoods

Newer Cooker Hoods Worth Considering

88

loading image
1 month newer
£11 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £81 over five years

81

loading image
16 months newer
39% higher maximum extraction power
12dB quieter noise level

82

loading image
36 months newer
£123 cheaper to run over five years
Four speed levels

80

loading image
5 months newer
£69 Cheaper
16dB quieter noise level

78

loading image
16 months newer
62% cheaper to run over five years
Two more speed levels

83

loading image
16 months newer
Four speed levels
101.9m³/h higher maximum extraction power

76

loading image
15 months newer
Cheaper to run by £65 over five years
Intensive speed mode

86

loading image
£220.00
4 months newer
£116 cheaper to run over five years
143m³/h higher maximum extraction power

70

loading image
£223.80
2 months newer
36% higher maximum extraction power
26% cheaper to run over five years

84

loading image
£224.99
20 months newer
21% quieter noise level
Intensive speed mode

79

loading image
£237.62
30 months newer
Higher maximum extraction power
Built-in display

When Are Most New Elica Extractor Fans Released?

Over the last 3 years we couldn't see any obvious trend in the release month for new Elica kitchen extractors. In January 2017 two new Elica extractor fans were released making it the biggest month that year for new Elica extractor fan releases. August was the biggest month in 2016 for new Elica extractor fans, with 109 new Elica extractor fans released that month. 31 new Elica extractor fans were released in June 2015 making it the biggest month that year for new Elica extract hood releases.

How Fast Do Elica Kitchen Extractor Prices Drop After Release?

Most kitchen extractors drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release, however Elica cooker hoods tend to depreciate faster. In the first 6 months after release, Elica extractor fans drop in price by 32% on average. That means a saving of £158 on a typical £496 new Elica extract hood if you wait 6 months before buying.

Manufacturer's Description

This built in hood that has a glass panel that pulls out like a slide away. Has high performance twin motors, washable metal grease filter and closes with a 'sklock

Elica Sklock Manuals and Brochures

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Elica Sklock

Elica Sklock Specification

Key Features
Maximum Extraction Power
Type
Noise Level
Design
Motor
Exhaust Connection Diameter
Bulb Power
Built-in Display
Material
Colour
Lamp Type
Bulb Type
Lamp
Bulb
Performance
Pressure
Intensive Speed Mode
Speed Levels
Type of Extraction
Filtering
Washable Filter
Grease Filter Type
Power
Connected Load
Weight & Dimensions
Height (Without Chimney)
Height
Depth
Width

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

elica sklockled60

Barcodes

08020283041820

Elica Sklock - Other Cooker Hoods Worth Considering

£ 100.00
Same Price
A lot higher maximum extraction power
Four speed levels
£11 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £81 over five years
33% quieter noise level
39% higher maximum extraction power
12dB quieter noise level
9% cheaper to run over five years
£57 More Expensive

(4 reviews)
£ 165.00
£123 cheaper to run over five years
Four speed levels
23% quieter noise level
£65 More Expensive
£69 Cheaper
16dB quieter noise level
Cheaper to run by £30 over five years
62% cheaper to run over five years
Two more speed levels
13dB quieter noise level
£73 More Expensive
Four speed levels
101.9m³/h higher maximum extraction power
Intensive speed mode
£90 More Expensive

Today's Best Cooker Hood Deals

£29 Price Drop
Maximum Extraction Power
420m³/h
Type
chimney / wall-mounted
Noise Level
62dB
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£90
£69.99
Maximum Extraction Power
69.82m³/h
Type
chimney / wall-mounted
Noise Level
64dB
£128 Price Drop
Maximum Extraction Power
780m³/h
Type
chimney / wall-mounted
Noise Level
72dB
£87 Price Drop
loading image
£490
£402.78
Maximum Extraction Power
740m³/h
Type
visor
Noise Level
55dB
£38 Price Drop
loading image
£457
£418.97
Maximum Extraction Power
720m³/h
Type
chimney / wall-mounted
Noise Level
69dB
£29 Price Drop
Maximum Extraction Power
435m³/h
Type
chimney / wall-mounted
Noise Level
66dB
£60 Price Drop
loading image
£190
£129.99
Maximum Extraction Power
467m³/h
Type
chimney / wall-mounted
Noise Level
63dB
£220 Price Drop
loading image
£780
£559.99
Maximum Extraction Power
530m³/h
Type
chimney / wall-mounted
Noise Level
65dB
View More Cooker Hood Deals
Elica Sklock
eBay
£99.99 Buy Now
John Lewis
£269.00 Buy Now
BuySend.com
£356.39 Buy Now
£
Prices

79

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×