Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Cookers Beko Cookers Beko XDVG5XNTW

Beko XDVG5XNTW

£299.00
Beko XDVG5XNTW
60
Features
Good Features
71
Value for Money
Good
75
Age
2 Years Old
68
Kagoo Score
Good
Our Verdict:
A good value for money but marginally out of date freestanding Gas hob hob type cooker, with good features
Freestanding Conventional Gas Hob 2 Feb 2016 C
Product Type Oven Type Hob Type Oven Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

68

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Beko XDVG5XNTW Cheapest UK Prices

New & Ex-Display
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Ex-Display1 hour agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£299.00
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £299.00
Get Price Alerts

Beko XDVG5XNTW Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from £315 to £299 in the last 49 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 51% chance that the price of the Beko XDVG5XNTW will go up, and a 49% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices might go up by up to £16 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

68

Released 2 years ago and representing very good value for money, we have ranked the Beko XDVG5XNTW number 864 across all cookers.

68

68
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
60
Features
0
Popularity
71
Value for Money
76
Age
0
Running Costs

68

68
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 68?

Looking across the entire Electra cooker range, the average reviews for all Electra cookers are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better cookers are available. View the latest cookers 2018.
This cooker has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Flexible cooking with two ovens and an integrated grill
Oven cleaning made easy with catalytic liners
Only four burners / cooking zones
Smaller than average total oven(s) interior capacity

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each cooker by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the cooker is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec cookers come to market, the older cookers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

60
Features

Key Features

Only Four Burners / Cooking Zones
Two Ovens
Smaller Than Average Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity
Only One Shelf
Only Four Burners / Cooking Zones

The XDVG5XNTW is a four burner / cooking zone cooker. Most of the other cookers have between one and seven burners / cooking zones.

What does "burner / cooking zone" mean? Less Edit
Two Ovens
loading image

The Beko XDVG5XNTW is a two oven cooker. That's average compared to the other 1,329 cookers that we have assessed the number of ovens of.

What does "oven" mean? Less Edit
Smaller Than Average Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity

The total oven(s) interior capacities of cookers range from 18L to 220L, and the average total oven(s) interior capacity is 93L. The Beko XDVG5XNTW's total oven(s) interior capacity of only 29L is very small compared to most other cookers. It is in the smallest 1% of all cookers when ordered by this feature.

Chart Hide Chart What does "total oven(s) interior capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only One Shelf

The XDVG5XNTW is a one shelf cooker. Most of the other cookers have between one and nine shelves.

Chart Hide Chart What does "shelf" mean? Less Edit
71
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A cooker with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from £315 to £299 in the last 49 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Beko XDVG5XNTW against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
76
Age

Release Date

This cooker was released in February 2016.

View the latest 2018 cookers

Newer Cookers Worth Considering

83

loading image
£299.00
9 months newer
Same Price
Energy efficiency rating is better

79

loading image
4 months newer
Same Price
Energy efficiency rating is higher

80

loading image
£269.99
9 months newer
£29 Cheaper
Energy efficiency rating is better

79

loading image
£260.00
8 months newer
£39 Cheaper
One more shelf

74

loading image
£344.99
11 months newer
Better energy efficiency rating
One year longer manufacturer's guarantee

When Are Most New Beko Cookers Released?

February to April is the most common period for new Beko cookers to be released in. If you wait until February 2019 then you might be able to get better features on your Beko cooker. Also the price of the current Beko cookers may drop off just before the latest models are released in February. Three new Beko cookers were released in February 2017 making it the biggest month that year for new Beko cooker releases. October was the biggest month in 2016 for new Beko cookers, with 35 new Beko cookers released that month. The biggest month in 2015 for new Beko cooker releases was April, with 15 new Beko cookers released that month.

How Fast Do Beko Cooker Prices Drop After Release?

Beko cookers tend to depreciate faster than most cookers. Most cookers drop in price by 1% in the first 6 months after release. On average Beko cookers drop in price by 9% in the first 6 months after release. If you are prepared to wait then you could save an average of £96 on a typical £1,107 new Beko cooker by waiting 6 months before buying.

Manufacturer's Description

Top features:- Flexible cooking with two ovens and an integrated grill- Oven cleaning made easy with catalytic liners- High efficiency burners for faster cookingFlexible cookingEnjoy the multiple cooking options on the Beko XDVG5XNTW 50 cm Electric Cooker. You
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Beko XDVG5XNTW

Beko XDVG5XNTW Specification

Key Features
Product Type
Oven Type
Hob Type
Oven
Burner / Cooking Zone
Oven
Total Oven(s) Interior Capacity
Cleaning Type
Shelf
Design
Colour
Case Design
Display Type
Control Type
Ergonomics
Timer
Timer
Power
Energy Efficiency Class
Hob
Pan Support Material
Flame Failure Device
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Packaging Data
Package Weight
Other Features
Display
Packaging Content
Package Dimensions (WxDxH)
Power Requirements

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

beko refna20

Beko XDVG5XNTW - Other Cookers Worth Considering

£ 299.00
Same Price
Energy efficiency rating is better
Same Price
Energy efficiency rating is higher
26L bigger total oven(s) interior capacity

(50 reviews)
£ 299.99
Significantly bigger total oven(s) interior capacity
One more shelf
Energy efficiency rating is better
Better brand
63% bigger total oven(s) interior capacity
Four more shelves
34L bigger total oven(s) interior capacity
Energy efficiency rating is better

(270 reviews)
£ 295.00
Better brand
51% bigger total oven(s) interior capacity
Higher energy efficiency rating

(226 reviews)
£ 289.99
Better brand
Energy efficiency rating is superior

(111 reviews)
£ 309.00
Better brand
58% bigger total oven(s) interior capacity
Two shelves

Today's Best Cooker Deals

£45 Price Drop
loading image
164
£394
£349.00
Product Type
freestanding
Oven Type
gas oven
Hob Type
Gas hob
£680 Price Drop
Product Type
freestanding
Oven Type
electric oven
Hob Type
Gas hob
£200 Price Drop
loading image
139
£600
£399.97
Oven Type
electric oven
Hob Type
Electric hob
Oven
2
Save £200 Special Offer
£859.99 £1,059.99
Claim £200 CASHBACK - Offer via redemption
£120 Price Drop
loading image
476
£480
£359.99
Oven Type
Main: fan - Second: conventional
Hob Type
Electric hob
Oven
2
£120 Price Drop
loading image
83
£609
£489.00
Product Type
freestanding
Oven Type
electric oven
Hob Type
Electric hob
Save £200 Special Offer
£749.00 £949.00
£200 CASHBACK - When you trade in
£120 Price Drop
loading image
153
£769
£619.00
Product Type
freestanding
Oven Type
electric oven
Hob Type
Induction hob
£300 Price Drop
loading image
£2,199
£1,899.00
Product Type
range
Oven Type
electric oven
Hob Type
Electric hob
Save £150 Special Offer
£749.00 £899.00
Claim Up to £150 CASHBACK
View More Cooker Deals
Beko XDVG5XNTW
eBay
£299.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

68

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×