Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Digital Cameras Polaroid PIC-300

Polaroid PIC-300
PIC300

£57.18
Polaroid PIC-300
94
Reviews
28 Reviews
50
Features
Average Features
88
Popularity
Amazon Bestseller
98
Value for Money
Excellent
80
Age
2 Years Old
82
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
An affordable and best selling 320.34935g digital camera, with fantastic user reviews but only middle of the road features
1x 320.35g Instant Blue Oct 2016
Optical Zoom Weight Camera Type Colour Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

82

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

Polaroid PIC-300 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Store
2 hours ago
£57.18
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
12 hours ago
Out of stock
£69.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
12 hours ago
Out of stock
£69.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Robert Dyas
loading image
11 hours agoFree 1 Business Day Delivery With Free Trial of Amazon PrimeFree Delivery
£86.46
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
Store
2 hours ago
£90.89
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
2 hours ago
£112.48
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
Store
2 hours ago
£112.48
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
- Show less prices from littlemiraclebattery
loading image
2 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£113.21
Standard delivery: £27.06
Go to Store
loading image
2 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£122.99
Go to Store
loading image
2 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£130.73
Go to Store
loading image
2 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£168.13
Go to Store
- Show less prices from eBay
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
11 Prices from 6 Stores | £57.18-£168.13
 Show All Prices - Show Fewer Prices Get Price Alerts

Polaroid PIC-300 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £30 on eBay 24 hours ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the Polaroid PIC-300 will go down, and a 10% chance that the price will stay the same or go up in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will drop by up to £23 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

82

Representing excellent value for money and with outstanding reviews, we have ranked the Polaroid PIC-300 number 149 across all digital cameras.

82

82
Kagoo Score
94
Reviews
50
Features
89
Popularity
98
Value for Money
81
Age

82

82
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 82?

It has great user reviews with 89% of buyers recommending this camera to others. Looking across the entire Canon camera range, the average reviews for all Canon digital cameras are also excellent.
At over a year old this camera is slightly out of date, and newer cameras with more up to date technology are available. View the latest cameras 2018.
This digital camera is one of the best selling cameras currently on the market. View best selling cameras September 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Very small optical zoom
Has a built-in flash

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each digital camera by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the digital camera is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec digital cameras come to market, the older digital cameras will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

94
Reviews

Average Review Score

4.5 stars (28 reviews).

61%

of Customers Would Recommend
5 Stars
17 Reviews
4 Stars
8 Reviews
3 Stars
2 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
1 Review
View All Reviews
50
Features

Key Features

Very Small Optical Zoom
Average Weight
Has a Built-in Flash
Very Small Optical Zoom

The Polaroid PIC-300's optical zoom of only 1x is in the smallest 12% of all digital cameras when ranked by this feature.

What does "optical zoom" mean? Less Edit
Average Weight
loading image

The Polaroid PIC-300's weight of 320g is pretty average compared to most other digital cameras. It is in the heaviest 64% of all digital cameras when ordered by this feature.

What does "weight" mean? Less Edit
Has a Built-in Flash
loading image

The PIC-300 has a built-in flash. 69% of digital cameras also have a built-in flash.

What is a built-in flash? Less Edit
89
Popularity

Popularity

The Polaroid PIC-300 is currently ranked number 149 across all digital cameras.
98
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A digital camera with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £30 on eBay 24 hours ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Polaroid PIC-300 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
81
Age

Release Date

This camera was released in October 2016.

View the latest 2018 digital cameras

Newer Digital Cameras Worth Considering

85

loading image
£70.00
3 months newer
Better brand
User reviews are marginally better

85

loading image
9 months newer
Better brand

87

loading image
£26.41
22 months newer
£31 Cheaper
Better brand

84

loading image
3 months newer
Better brand
User reviews are moderately better

87

loading image
£330.00
11 months newer
More popular
Better brand

Manufacturer's Description

P Instant is back The new Polaroid 300 Instant Camera has everything you loved about instant photography back in a fun and one of a kind Polaroid way. With four lighting settings and an auto flash, your photos will be perfect every time. Take the 300 Instant Camera with you to capture the fun instantly. p p Compatibility p Polaroid 300 Instant Film p p.

4.5 Stars

61%

61%

61% of Customers Would Recommend
12
10
1
5
<2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
28 Reviews
5 Stars
17 Reviews
4 Stars
8 Reviews
3 Stars
2 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
1 Review
Filters
Only
Only
No Reviews Found
(28 reviews)
First < Prev Page 1 of 3 Next >

Polaroid PIC-300 Specification

Key Features
Optical Zoom
Weight
Camera Type
Design
Colour
Lens System
Focal Length Range (F-F)
Focusing
Closest Focusing Distance
Light Exposure
Light Exposure Modes
Light Exposure Control
Flash
Flash Modes
Viewfinder
Viewfinder Type
Weight & Dimensions
Height
Depth
Width
Battery
Battery Type
Other Features
Built-in Flash
Dimensions (WxDxH)
Power Supply Type
Flash
Technical Details
Focal Length
Batteries
Model Number
Exposure Range
Shutter Speed
Compatibility

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

polaroid polpic300bk, polaroid amz300blk1, polaroid polpic300p, polaroid amz300bk1, polaroid amz300rk1, polaroid pic300r, polaroid pic300l, polaroid g500, blue pic300

Barcodes

00852197002660, 00989898765003, 00989898765010, 00989898765027

Polaroid PIC-300 - Other Digital Cameras Worth Considering

(356 reviews)
£ 70.00
Better brand
User reviews are marginally better
£13 More Expensive

£ 42.89
£14 Cheaper
Marginally better user reviews

(152 reviews)
£ 40.00
£17 Cheaper
Better manufacturer's guarantee by one year

(155 reviews)
£ 39.99
£17 Cheaper
More popular
One year longer manufacturer's guarantee

Today's Best Digital Camera Deals

£18 Price Drop
loading image
68
£84
£66.10
Weight
650g
Camera Type
compact
Megapixels
24.2MP
£13 Price Drop
Optical Zoom
5x
Weight
120g
Camera Type
compact
£120 Price Drop
loading image
1,465
£349
£229.00
Weight
480g
Camera Type
SLR
Megapixels
24.2MP
Save £220 Special Offer
£1,479.00 £1,699.00
£220 OFF - When you trade in any old digital camera
View More Digital Camera Deals
Polaroid PIC-300
wersisters
£57.18 Buy Now
Amazon UK
£86.46 Buy Now
PCArena-Bristol
£90.89 Buy Now
£
Prices

82

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×