Close
Share on
Rollei Sportsline 60
Rollei Sportsline 60
16 Images + 4 Videos

Loading image...

Rollei Sportsline 60 Digital Camera

£36.24
Compact Camera 5MP 1x CMOS Sep 2012
Camera Type Megapixel Optical Zoom Sensor Type Release Date
Average owner reviews
Supports video recording
Good quality pictures
13 Reviews
Amazon UK £36.24 Go to Store
eBay £47.34 Go to Store
ukbox £55.80 Go to Store
See All 15 Prices from 4 Stores | £36.24 - £74.95 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £27.31 (75%)

There was a cheaper price of £23.14 on Amazon UK 24 hours ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 88% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 12% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Reviews

Average Owner Reviews

The average owner rating of this camera is 75% based on 49 owner reviews.

OK Brand

Based on 111 owner and expert reviews, Rollei has ok ratings for its cameras. Rollei also has ok ratings specifically for its low megapixel digital cameras compared to other brands.


Video

Supports Video Recording

The Rollei Sportsline 60 supports video recording. Most of the other comparable spec cameras that were launched around the same time as this camera also support video recording.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Good Quality Pictures

Two customers mentioned in their reviews that the Rollei Sportsline 60 was able to produce good images. Chris Hall mentioned in his review of this digital camera “This camera takes good enough pictures” but he only scored the product 1 stars out of 5. Bigthumb wrote in their review of this digital camera “She is having a whale of a time with this and the photos are way better quality than a made for kids digital camera so a much more satisfactory experience” .


Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

Rollei released the Sportsline 60 in September 2012.


Lens System

Quite Small Optical Zoom

At only 1 times zoom factor, the Sportsline 60 has a quite small optical zoom compared to most of the other cameras of this spec and age. The smallest optical zoom of low megapixel digital cameras that have been on the market for around the same time as this camera is 1x, the biggest is 50x, and the average optical zoom is 7.4x.

If this camera optical zoom is too small for you then you might want to look at the GE A1250 (5x) which also has a higher rating.

What does "optical zoom" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Big Digital Zoom

When compared to other cameras of a comparable type and age to this camera that we have assessed the digital zoom of, the Sportsline 60's digital zoom of 8 times zoom factor is one of the biggest. Low megapixel digital cameras that came out around the same time as this digital camera have digital zooms of between 0.71x and 14x, and the average digital zoom is 4.1x.

What does "digital zoom" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Very Low Waterproof Up to

The waterproof (up to) of cameras of this type and age range from 3m to 40m. The Rollei Sportsline 60 has a quite low waterproof up to (only 3 meters) compared to most of the other cameras of a comparable age and type to this digital camera.

What does "waterproof up to" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Display

Quite Small Display Diagonal

Across all the low megapixel digital cameras that came out around the same time as this digital camera the display diagonals range from 1" to 3.5", and the average display diagonal is 2.6". The Sportsline 60 has one of the smaller display diagonals (only 2.4 inches) amongst low megapixel digital cameras of this age.

If you want a camera with a larger display diagonal then you might want to consider the GE A1250 (2.5") which is also higher rated.

What does "display diagonal" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other Features

Supports Video Capability

supports video capability

The Rollei Sportsline 60 supports video capability. Most of the other low megapixel digital cameras that have been on the market for a comparable time to this digital camera also support video capability.

What is video capability? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Built-In Flash

has a built-in flash

The Sportsline 60 has a built-in flash. Most of the other digital cameras of a similar type and age to this camera also have a built-in flash.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative cameras with a built-in flash currently available including the GE A1250, or the Lexibook DJ030FE (£37.66) which both of have better reviews.

What is a built-in flash? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a USB 2.0 Port

The Sportsline 60 has a USB 2.0 port, as do most of the other digital cameras that are a similar age to this camera.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Picture Quality

Only 640 X 480 Still Image Resolution

This digital camera has a still image resolution(s) of 640 x 480|2048 x 1536, which is the most frequently found still image resolution(s) on similar spec digital cameras that have been around for a comparable time to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only 2592 X 1944 Pixels Image Resolution

The Sportsline 60 has a higher image resolution than most digital cameras of a comparable age and spec to it. This digital camera has a 2592 x 1944 pixels maximum image resolution, whereas most digital cameras of a similar spec and age to it have a 4000 x 3000 pixels maximum image resolution.

This camera's image resolution (2592 x 1944 pixels) is in fact the worst image resolution amongst all similar spec cameras that were released around the same time as this camera.

Amongst similar types of camera the best image resolution is 4608 x 3456 pixels.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

5 Megapixels Megapixel

This is a 5 megapixels camera.

If you want a digital camera with a higher megapixel then you might want to look at the GE A1250 (12.2MP and higher rated) or the Vivitar X022 (£24.99) (10.1MP and cheaper).

What does "megapixel" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Weight & Dimensions

Light

The Rollei Sportsline 60 is fairly light (only 98 grams) compared to most of the other low megapixel digital cameras that have been on the market for around the same time as this camera. The weights of comparable spec cameras that were released more than two years ago range from 50g to 1.3kg.

What does "weight" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers rollei sportline60, rollei 10028, rollei 10030
Barcodes 00100100290209, 04048805100286, 04048805100293, 04048805100309, 04048805100316, 04048805100446

Rollei Sportsline 60 Review Sources

To prepare this Rollei Sportsline 60 review we compared this digital camera to 1,217 other models. For each digital camera that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 311,674 product attributes, 178,028 digital camera reviews and 4,186,700 historical digital camera prices from 0 digital camera retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this digital camera compared to the other models as well as any areas where this digital camera is lacking.

Other Digital Cameras to Consider

Robust
Reasonably priced
£14 More Expensive
Nikon has good digital camera reviews
Has a shock resistant
Supports video recording
£41 More Expensive
Average owner reviews
Easy to use
Reasonably priced
£6 More Expensive
£44 More Expensive
Expert reviews are average
Canon has excellent reviews for its digital cameras
Supports video recording
Supports video capability
Two industry awards
Good product quality
Good size
£32 More Expensive
Feedback