Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Electric Kettles Kenwood kMix

Kenwood KMix

£44.99
Kenwood kMix
92
Reviews
55 Reviews
83
Features
Fully-Featured
84
Popularity
Lots of Positive Reviews
79
Value for Money
Very Good
90
Age
10 Months Old
84
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A recently released and excellently reviewed 1.7L kettle, with very good features and a fair price
1.7L Black 2,200W No Oct 2017
Water Tank Capacity Colour Power Adjustable Thermostat Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

84

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Kenwood kMix Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
All Models
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
Luzern
£44.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
1 hour agoFree 1 Business Day Delivery With Free Trial of Amazon PrimeAmazon A-Z Guarantee
£56.78
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
4 hours agoFree 1 Business Day Delivery With Free Trial of Amazon PrimeFree Delivery
£78.44
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
1 hour agoFree 1 Business Day Delivery With Free Trial of Amazon PrimeFree Delivery
£79.96
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Amazon UK
Deluxe Product
£59.30
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Pricesava
£62.98
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoReceive It Tomorrow1 Year Warranty
£69.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoReceive It Tomorrow1 Year Warranty
£69.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
- Show less prices from ao
loading image
Store
13 hours ago
£79.96
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
6 hours agoWe Won’t Be Beaten On PriceCollect in Store for Free
£79.99
Go to Store
loading image
6 hours agoWe Won’t Be Beaten On PriceCollect in Store for Free
£79.99
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Currys
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
11 Prices from 7 Stores | £44.99-£79.99
 Show All Prices - Show Fewer Prices Get Price Alerts

Kenwood KMix Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £39 on eBay 36 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 58% chance that the price of the Kenwood kMix will go down, and a 42% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

84

With outstanding reviews and at under 1 year old, we have ranked the Kenwood kMix number 77 in small kettles, number 78 across all electric kettles and number 79 in best selling kettles.

84

84
Kagoo Score
93
Reviews
84
Features
85
Popularity
79
Value for Money
90
Age
0
Running Costs

84

84
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 84?

It has great user reviews with an average user rating of 85%, based on 55 reviews. Looking across the entire Russell Hobbs electric kettle range, the average reviews for all Russell Hobbs electric kettles are also excellent.
With it being less than a year since it was released by Kenwood, this kettle features some of the latest kettle technology. View the latest kettles 2018.
This electric kettle has some great features:
Cordless
Has a removable filter
Eye catching design
Try something different

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each electric kettle by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the electric kettle is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec electric kettles come to market, the older electric kettles will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

93
Reviews

Overall Review Score

The Kenwood kMix has received an average review score of 85% based on 0 reviews.

Reviews Breakdown

View All Reviews
84
Features

Key Features

Average Water Tank Capacity
Cordless
Does Not Have an Adjustable Thermostat
Has a Removable Filter
Average Water Tank Capacity
loading image

The water tank capacity of the Kenwood kMix of 1.7L is relatively standard compared to most other kettles. It is in the biggest 55% of all kettles when sorted by this feature.

What does "water tank capacity" mean? Less Edit
Cordless
loading image

The Kenwood kMix is cordless. 65% of electric kettles also are cordless.

What does "cordless" mean? Less Edit
Does Not Have an Adjustable Thermostat

The Kenwood kMix does not have an adjustable thermostat, although keep in mind that 86% of electric kettles also do not have an adjustable thermostat.

What is an adjustable thermostat? Less Edit
Has a Removable Filter

The Kenwood kMix has a removable filter, unlike 81% of electric kettles which do not have a removable filter.

Chart Hide Chart What is a removable filter? Less Edit
85
Popularity

Popularity

The Kenwood kMix is currently ranked number 78 across all electric kettles.
79
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. An electric kettle with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £39 on eBay 36 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Kenwood kMix against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
90
Age

Release Date

This Kenwood electric kettle has been on the market since October 2017.

View the latest 2018 electric kettles

Newer Electric Kettles Worth Considering

88

loading image
£49.99
10 months newer
Better brand
User reviews are moderately better

Manufacturer's Description

Eye catching design

With its striking, sleek design, this kettle will stand out in your kitchen.
This kettle has 1.7L capacity, and is the perfect companion to the kMix toaster.

Try something different

Not only will this kettle look great in your kitchen, it may inspire you to try some new teas too.
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Kenwood kMix

Kenwood kMix Specification

Key Features
Water Tank Capacity
Colour
Power
Features
Adjustable Thermostat
Water Level Indicator
Boil-Dry Protection
360° Rotational Base
Overheat Protection
Filtering
Lid Opening Type
Housing Material
Cordless
Cord Storage
Concealed Heating Element
Removable Filter
Control Type
Filter Material
Insulated Handle
Technical Details
Flat Heating Element
Weight & Dimensions
Package Weight
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width
Weight
Height
Depth
Width
Quantity Per Pack
Power
Power Source Type
Auto Power Off System
Logistics Data
Quantity Per Pallet

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

kenwood zjx750crcr, kenwood 0w21011072, kenwood sjm042

Barcodes

00689246926420, 05011423190129, 05011423190136, 05011423190273, 05011423190297, 05011423190310, 05011423191027

Kenwood kMix - Other Electric Kettles Worth Considering

£ 45.99
More popular
Better user reviews
Better manufacturer's guarantee by two years

£ 42.98
More popular
Bigger water tank capacity
18% cheaper to run over five years

Today's Best Electric Kettle Deals

£40 Price Drop
Water Tank Capacity
1.7L
Colour
White
Power
3,000W
£40 Price Drop
Water Tank Capacity
1.7L
Colour
red
Power
3,000W
£40 Price Drop
Water Tank Capacity
1.7L
Colour
black
Power
3,000W
£63 Price Drop
loading image
£193
£129.99
Water Tank Capacity
1.5L
Colour
silver
Power
2,400W
£30 Price Drop
Water Tank Capacity
1.7L
Colour
cream
Power
3,000W
£18 Price Drop
Water Tank Capacity
1.7L
Colour
stainless steel
Power
3,000W
£18 Price Drop
Water Tank Capacity
1.5L
Colour
stainless steel
Power
3,000W
£10 Price Drop
Water Tank Capacity
1.25L
Colour
blue
Power
1,500W
£4 Price Drop
Water Tank Capacity
1.7L
Colour
stainless steel
Power
3,000W
£2 Price Drop
Water Tank Capacity
1.7L
Colour
black
Power
2,200W
View More Electric Kettle Deals
Kenwood KMix
Amazon UK
£56.78 Buy Now
ao
£69.00 Buy Now
Currys
£79.99 Buy Now
£
Prices

84

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×