Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers AEG Freezers AEG ABB6821VAF

AEG ABB6821VAF

£299.00
AEG ABB6821VAF
68
Features
Good Features
71
Popularity
Widely Available
90
Value for Money
Excellent
82
Age
2 Years Old
85
Running Costs
£440 Over 10 Years
81
Kagoo Score
Excellent
Our Verdict:
A very good value for money and very economical to run 95L capacity freezer, with good features
95L Upright 600mm 820mm Oct 2016 A+++|A++|A+
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

81

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

AEG ABB6821VAF Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
4 hours agoReceive It TomorrowPay in Installments
Voucher - £10 OFF - £10 OFF the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over Enter code LKA10R at checkout.
£299.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
9 minutes agoClaim £30 CashbackReceive It Tomorrow
Claim £30 CASHBACK - Offer via redemption
£299.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
9 hours agoNext Day Delivery AvailablePay in Installments
£392.00
Standard delivery: £19.95
Go to Store
loading image
Store
23 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
£404.99
Go to Store
loading image
13 hours agoNext Day Delivery AvailableInstallation Service Available
£417.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
Store
23 hours agoExcellent Customer Feedback
£447.97
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
6 Prices from 6 Stores | £299.00-£447.97
Get Price Alerts

AEG ABB6821VAF Vouchers & Offers

AEG ABB6821VAF Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £254.99 on eBay 13 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 90% chance that the price of the AEG ABB6821VAF will go down, and a 10% chance that the price will stay the same or go up in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will drop by up to £42 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

81

Representing excellent value for money and with low running costs, we have ranked the AEG ABB6821VAF number 87 in small freezers and number 144 across all freezers.

81

81
Kagoo Score
69
Features
71
Popularity
91
Value for Money
83
Age
86
Running Costs

81

81
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 81?

Looking across the entire Candy freezer range, the average reviews for all Candy freezers are excellent.
At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has an energy efficiency classification of A+++, and its running costs of £440 over 10 years are typical compared to the other 1,681 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
This freezer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Lower than average noise level
Very low freezer net capacity
Only three shelves / baskets

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

69
Features

Key Features

Very Low Freezer Net Capacity
Lower Than Average Noise Level
Only Three Shelves / Baskets
Very Low Freezer Net Capacity

The freezer net capacities of freezers range from 22L to 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L. The ABB6821VAF's freezer net capacity of only 95L is in the lowest 20% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Lower Than Average Noise Level
loading image

Freezers have noise levels of between 34dB and 61dB, and the average noise level is 41dB. The noise level of the ABB6821VAF of only 38dB is in the lowest 7% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Only Three Shelves / Baskets

Most freezers have between one and nine shelves / baskets, including the ABB6821VAF which has three shelves / baskets.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
71
Popularity

Popularity

The AEG ABB6821VAF is currently ranked number 144 across all freezers.
91
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £254.99 on eBay 13 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

We found 2 offers for the AEG ABB6821VAF. Sign up for a price alert to be notified when further offers become available for this product.

The chart below compares the value for money of the AEG ABB6821VAF against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
83
Age

Release Date

AEG released the ABB6821VAF in October 2016.

View the latest 2018 freezers

Newer Freezers Worth Considering

78

loading image
£295.00
2 months newer
Cheaper to run by £2 over five years

80

loading image
9 months newer
Better brand

81

loading image
£279.00
5 months newer
£20 Cheaper
£89 cheaper to run over five years

81

loading image
£329.00
5 months newer
19% cheaper to run over five years

When Are Most New AEG Freezers Released?

Over the last 3 years we couldn't see any noticeable pattern in the release month for new AEG freezers. January was the biggest month last year for new AEG freezers, with 16 new AEG freezers released that month. In 2016 most new AEG freezers were released in October, with 13 new AEG freezers released that month. In April 2015 nine new AEG freezers were released making it the biggest month that year for new AEG freezer releases.

How Fast Do AEG Freezer Prices Drop After Release?

AEG freezers tend to depreciate faster than most freezers. Most freezers drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release. New AEG freezers drop in price by an average of 4% in the first 6 months after they wer first released. On a typical new AEG freezer costing £501, by waiting 6 months before buying you could save on average £19.

86
Running Costs

Running Costs Are OK

The energy efficiency classification of this AEG freezer is A+++, and the ABB6821VAF has an average running cost of £440 over 10 years based on typical usage levels and energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 1,681 freezers.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost £439.45
Electricity cost when on standby £0.00
@ £0.139 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price £per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on £0.00
@ £0.003474 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price £per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years £439.45
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the AEG ABB6821VAFuses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
2.2T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 2.2 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
56
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 56 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Manufacturer's Description

Freezers.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the AEG ABB6821VAF

AEG ABB6821VAF Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Fast Freeze Function
No Frost System
Climate Class
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Door Hinge
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
Weight & Dimensions
Depth

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

aeg abb6821vaf

Barcodes

07332543614967, 07332543615001

AEG ABB6821VAF - Other Freezers Worth Considering

Today's Best Freezer Deals

£19 Price Drop
loading image
£274
£255.00
Freezer Net Capacity
140L
Type
upright
Width
545mm
£80 Price Drop
loading image
£530
£449.99
Freezer Net Capacity
250L
Type
upright
Width
595mm
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£160
£139.99
Freezer Net Capacity
139L
Type
chest
Width
697mm
Save £100 Special Offer
£440.00 £540.00
Offer - Bosch Appliances - £100 CASHBACK on Bosch Appliances
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£170
£149.99
Freezer Net Capacity
66L
Type
upright
Width
475mm
£30 Price Drop
loading image
27
£200
£169.99
Freezer Net Capacity
81L
Type
upright
Width
555mm
Save £100 Special Offer
£249.00 £349.00
Offer - AEG Appliances - Upto £100 CASHBACK On AEG Appliances
£30 Price Drop
loading image
46
£260
£229.99
Freezer Net Capacity
85L
Type
upright
Width
550mm
£60 Price Drop
loading image
£376
£316.00
Freezer Net Capacity
196L
Type
upright
Width
545mm
£80 Price Drop
loading image
£300
£219.99
Freezer Net Capacity
129L
Type
chest
Width
540mm
View More Freezer Deals
AEG ABB6821VAF
John Lewis
£299.00 Buy Now
Currys
£299.00 Buy Now
Appliances Direct
£392.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

81

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×