Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Amica Freezers Amica BZ226.3

Amica BZ226.3
BZ2263

£407.98
Amica BZ226.3
72
Features
Good Features
68
Popularity
A Less Popular Choice
84
Value for Money
Very Good
82
Age
2 Years Old
77
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good value for money but 2 year old 217L capacity freezer, with good features
217L Upright 540mm 1,776mm Oct 2016 A+++|A++|A+
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

77

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

Amica BZ226.3 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
23 hours agoNext Day Delivery AvailablePay in Installments
£407.98
Standard delivery: £19.95
Go to Store
loading image
1 day agoNext Day Delivery AvailableInstallation Service Available
£409.00
Standard delivery: £20.00
Go to Store
loading image
13 hours agoNext Day Delivery AvailablePay in Installments
£409.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
4 hours agoPay in InstallmentsAmazon A-Z Guarantee
£409.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
Home Source 4u
£469.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
5 Prices from 5 Stores | £407.98-£469.99
 Show All Prices - Show Fewer Prices Get Price Alerts

Amica BZ226.3 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £349.99 on eBay 28 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 65% chance that the price of the Amica BZ226.3 will go down, and a 35% chance that the price will stay the same or go up in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will drop by up to £31 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

77

Representing excellent value for money and at under 2 years old, we have ranked the Amica BZ226.3 number 111 in medium freezers and number 277 across all freezers.

77

77
Kagoo Score
72
Features
84
Value for Money
82
Age

77

77
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 77?

Looking across the entire Candy freezer range, the average reviews for all Candy freezers are excellent.
At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has an ice cube tray
Nine shelves / baskets
Shorter than average storage time during power failure

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

72
Features

Key Features

Average Freezer Net Capacity
Average Noise Level
Shorter Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Nine Shelves / Baskets
Has an Ice Cube Tray
Has a Reversible Doors
Average Freezer Net Capacity
loading image

The freezer net capacity of the BZ226.3 of 217L is pretty average compared to most other freezers. It is higher than 41% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Average Noise Level
loading image

The BZ226.3's noise level of 41dB is relatively typical compared to most other freezers. It is in the highest 45% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Shorter Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure

The storage time during power failure of the Amica BZ226.3 of only 11h is shorter than average when compared to most other freezers. It is in the shortest 5% of all freezers when sorted by this feature. Freezers have storage time during power failures of between 2h and 100h, and the average storage time during power failure is 26h.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Nine Shelves / Baskets
loading image

The BZ226.3 is a nine shelf / basket freezer.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has an Ice Cube Tray

The BZ226.3 has an ice cube tray, which is unusual. 72% of freezers do not have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart What is an ice cube tray? Less Edit
Has a Reversible Doors

The Amica BZ226.3 has a reversible doors. 55% of freezers also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart What is a reversible doors? Less Edit
84
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £349.99 on eBay 28 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Amica BZ226.3 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
82
Age

Release Date

This freezer has been on the market since October 2016.

View the latest 2018 freezers

Newer Freezers Worth Considering

74

loading image
£449.99
2 months newer
Better manufacturer's guarantee by three years

76

loading image
£489.99
1 month newer
Better manufacturer's guarantee by three years

72

loading image
£869.00
2 months newer
Better manufacturer's guarantee by three years

When Are Most New Amica Freezers Released?

Over the last 3 years we couldn't see any noticeable trend in the release month for new Amica freezers. The biggest month in 2017 for new Amica freezer releases was July, with three new Amica freezers released that month. In October 2016 four new Amica freezers were released making it the biggest month that year for new Amica freezer releases. Four new Amica freezers were released in March 2015 making it the biggest month that year for new Amica freezer releases.

How Fast Do Amica Freezer Prices Drop After Release?

Most freezers drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release, however Amica freezers tend to depreciate faster. In the first 6 months after release, Amica freezers drop in price by 29% on average. On a typical new Amica freezer costing £501, by waiting 6 months before buying you could save on average £146.

Manufacturer's Description

Amica BZ226.3 Integrated Freezer in White.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Amica BZ226.3

Amica BZ226.3 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Star Rating
Ice Cube Tray
Design
Shelf / Basket
Reversible Doors
Door Hinge
Colour
Other Features
Vacation Mode
Ergonomics
Temperature Alarm
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight (Incl. Packaging)
Weight

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

amica bz2263wh, bz2263 bz2263, bz2263 41db, amica 41db

Barcodes

05906006704537

Amica BZ226.3 - Other Freezers Worth Considering

One year longer manufacturer's guarantee
£33 Cheaper
Better manufacturer's guarantee by three years
Better manufacturer's guarantee by three years
£42 More Expensive
Eight years longer manufacturer's guarantee
£52 More Expensive
Better manufacturer's guarantee by eight years
£61 More Expensive
Better manufacturer's guarantee by three years
£82 More Expensive
Better manufacturer's guarantee by three years
£461 More Expensive

Today's Best Freezer Deals

£19 Price Drop
loading image
£274
£255.00
Freezer Net Capacity
140L
Type
upright
Width
545mm
£80 Price Drop
loading image
£530
£449.99
Freezer Net Capacity
250L
Type
upright
Width
595mm
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£160
£139.99
Freezer Net Capacity
139L
Type
chest
Width
697mm
Save £100 Special Offer
£440.00 £540.00
Offer - Bosch Appliances - £100 CASHBACK on Bosch Appliances
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£170
£149.99
Freezer Net Capacity
66L
Type
upright
Width
475mm
£30 Price Drop
loading image
27
£200
£169.99
Freezer Net Capacity
81L
Type
upright
Width
555mm
Save £100 Special Offer
£249.00 £349.00
Offer - AEG Appliances - Upto £100 CASHBACK On AEG Appliances
£30 Price Drop
loading image
46
£260
£229.99
Freezer Net Capacity
85L
Type
upright
Width
550mm
£60 Price Drop
loading image
£376
£316.00
Freezer Net Capacity
196L
Type
upright
Width
545mm
£80 Price Drop
loading image
£300
£219.99
Freezer Net Capacity
129L
Type
chest
Width
540mm
View More Freezer Deals
Amica BZ226.3
Appliances Direct
£407.98 Buy Now
Boots Kitchen Appliances
£409.00 Buy Now
ao
£409.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

77

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×