Close
Share on
Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+
Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+
5 Images

Loading image...

Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+ Freezer

£888.58
310L 710mm 1,750mm Freestanding Dec 2013
A+++
Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Case Design Release Date £427.70 Electricity cost over 10 years
Low running costs
Very large freezing capacity
Has a temperature alarm
Amazon UK £888.58 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £888.58 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 41% (41%)

There was a cheaper price of £524 on Amazon UK 78 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 71% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 29% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Low Running Costs

This freezer is rated A+++ for energy efficiency. The average 24 year running cost of the GKN 272 A3+ is £428 based on average energy prices and usage levels, which is in the cheapest 15% of all 77 freezers of this age and type.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

This high freezer net capacity freezer was released in December 2013.


Ergonomics

Has a Temperature Alarm

The GKN 272 A3+ has a temperature alarm. Most of the other freezers that are a similar age to this freezer also have a temperature alarm.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Adjustable Feet

The Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+ has an adjustable feet. Most of the other comparable spec freezers that are a similar age to this freezer also have an adjustable feet.

What is an adjustable feet? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Door Open Alarm

The GKN 272 A3+ has a door open alarm. Most of the other freezers of this age and type also have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Built-In Display

The Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+ has a built-in display. Most of the other high freezer net capacity freezers that have been around for a comparable time to this freezer also have a built-in display.

What is a built-in display? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reversible Doors

The GKN 272 A3+ has a reversible doors, as do most of the other high freezer net capacity freezers that have been around for around the same time as this freezer.

What is a reversible doors? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Six Shelves/baskets

Most high freezer net capacity freezers that have been available for around the same time as this freezer have between five and seven shelves/baskets, including the GKN 272 A3+ which has six shelves/baskets.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Very Large Freezing Capacity

The smallest freezing capacity of freezers of this type and age is 13kg/24h and the largest is 34kg/24h. When compared to other high freezer net capacity freezers that have been around for a similar time to this freezer, the freezing capacity of the GKN 272 A3+ of 34 kilograms per 24 hours is one of the largest.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Thermostat

The GKN 272 A3+ has a thermostat, as do most of the other freezers that have been around for a comparable time to this freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The GKN 272 A3+ has a fast freeze function, as do most of the other comparable spec freezers that have been around for around the same time as this freezer.

What is a fast freeze function? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a No Frost System

The Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+ has a No Frost system, as do most of the other freezers of a similar spec and age to this freezer.

What is a No Frost system? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Short Storage Time During Power Failure

The GKN 272 A3+ has one of the shorter storage time during power failures (only 24 hours) amongst high freezer net capacity freezers of this age. The average storage time during power failure of freezers of a comparable age and type to this freezer is 26h.

We compared this freezer to all the other 24h storage time during power failure freezers and we think the GNP 3013 Comfort NoFrost, and the GNP 3013 (£799) both from Liebherr or the Miele FN 12827 S (£720) all of which are cheaper are also worth considering.

If you are looking for a longer storage time during power failure then you might want to look at the Siemens GS58NAW41 (£799) (25h and cheaper), or the Bosch GSN51AW41 (£865.27) (25h and cheaper).

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Low Noise Level

With a noise level of only 40 decibels, the GKN 272 A3+ has one of the lower noise levels amongst high freezer net capacity freezers of this age. The average noise level of high freezer net capacity freezers that have been around for more than two years is 42dB, and the noise levels range from 38dB to 49dB.

We compared all the other 40dB noise level freezers to this freezer and we think cheaper freezers such as the Liebherr GN 3613 (£749) is also worth considering.

Other freezers with a higher noise level that you might want to look at include the Siemens GS51NFW40 (£861.25) (41dB) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

310 Liters Freezer Net Capacity

This is a 310 liters net capacity freezer.

If this Bauknecht freezer freezer net capacity is too low for you then you might want to look at the Siemens GS58NAW41 (£799) (360L) which is also cheaper.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers bauknecht gkn272a3
Barcodes 04011577804355, 04011577804393

Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+ Review Sources

To prepare this Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+ review we compared this freezer to 712 other models. For each freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 95,763 product attributes, 618 freezer reviews and 1,034,300 historical freezer prices from 95 freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this freezer is lacking.

Other Freezers to Consider

GSN58AW41 vs GKN 272 A3+

Bosch GSN58AW41 vs Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+
Bosch GSN58AW41 Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+
£ 946.70 £888.58
Ten Months Newer
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
30W Lower Connected Load
Eight Shelves/baskets
£58 More Expensive
12kg/24h Smaller Freezing Capacity

GSN51AW41 vs GKN 272 A3+

Bosch GSN51AW41 vs Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+
Bosch GSN51AW41 Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+
£ 865.27 £888.58
£23 Cheaper
Newer by Ten Months
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
30W Lower Connected Load
Smaller Freezing Capacity
17% Heavier

GS54NFW40 vs GKN 272 A3+

Siemens GS54NFW40 vs Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+
Siemens GS54NFW40 Bauknecht GKN 272 A3+
£ 902.77 £888.58
Seven Months Newer
25% Lower Connected Load
Seven Shelves/baskets
Longer Cord Length
£14 More Expensive
Vastly Smaller Freezing Capacity
Feedback