Close
Share on
Beko CF625W
Beko CF625

Loading image...

Beko CF625W Freezer

£199.99
£169.99 £30.00 cheaper than 47 days ago
200L 751mm 860mm Freestanding Jul 2013
A+
Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Case Design Release Date £552.25 Electricity cost over 10 years
Beko has good reviews for its freezers
CFC & HFC free
Supports locking
Currys £169.99 Go to Store
The Gas Superstore £169.99 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 2 Stores | £169.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £30 (15%)

The price has dropped from £199.99 to £169.99 in the last 47 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 60% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 40% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a The Gas Superstore voucher for £0 off available. For each product you purchase, you will receive a £10 Discount for every additional item purchase. The voucher expires on 13 Jan 2018.

View the voucher code

View all The Gas Superstore vouchers       View all freezer vouchers


Reviews

Beko Has Good Reviews for Its Freezers

Freezers built by Beko are some of the better freezers according to average reviews from owners and experts.


Energy

Average Running Costs

This Beko freezer is rated A+ for energy efficiency, and based on average energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the CF625 will cost £553 over 24 years to run, which is typical compared to the other 123 freezers of a similar age and spec.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

Beko released the CF625 in July 2013.


Design

CFC & HFC Free

The Beko CF625 is CFC & HFC free. Most of the other medium freezer net capacity freezers that are a comparable age to this freezer also are CFC & HFC free.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Supports Locking

The Beko CF625 supports locking. Most of the other freezers of this spec and age also support locking.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Thermostat

The Beko CF625 has a thermostat. Most of the other freezers of this type and age also have a thermostat.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The Beko CF625 has a fast freeze function. Most of the other freezers of a comparable spec and age to this freezer also have a fast freeze function.

What is a fast freeze function? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Long Storage Time During Power Failure

The storage time during power failures of medium freezer net capacity freezers that have been on the market for more than two years range from 8h to 110h. When compared to other freezers that have been around for a comparable time to this freezer that we have assessed the storage time during power failure of, the Beko CF625's storage time during power failure of 36 hours is one of the longest.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

At 42 decibels, the Beko CF625 has a pretty standard noise level compared to most of the other freezers of a comparable age and spec to this freezer.

Other 42dB noise level freezers currently available which you might want to consider include cheaper freezers such as the Fagor ZFK1745 (£154.22).

Alternative freezers with a higher noise level that you might want to look at include the Essentials CTFF55W14 (£189.99) (45dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

200 Liters Freezer Net Capacity

This is a 200 liters net capacity freezer.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers beko cf625wcolour, guarantee cf625w
Barcodes 05023790000000, 05023790032360

Beko CF625 Review Sources

To prepare this Beko CF625 review we compared this freezer to 712 other models. For each freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 95,763 product attributes, 618 freezer reviews and 1,034,300 historical freezer prices from 95 freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this freezer is lacking.

Other Freezers to Consider

Liebherr GP1486 vs Beko CF625

Liebherr GP1486 vs Beko CF625
Liebherr GP1486 Beko CF625
£ 379.99 £169.99
£344.11 Cheaper to Run
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
149mm Narrower
151mm Shallower
£210 More Expensive
Two Times Smaller Gross Capacity

Ignis CE210EG vs Beko CF625

Ignis CE210EG vs Beko CF625
Ignis CE210EG Beko CF625
£ 306.01 £169.99
Newer by 13 Months
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
26% Shallower
4kg Lighter
£136 More Expensive
7% Wider

Indesit UIAA12 vs Beko CF625

Indesit UIAA12 vs Beko CF625
Indesit UIAA12 Beko CF625
£ 227.98 £169.99
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
Newer by Six Months
26% Shallower
26% Narrower
£58 More Expensive
Shorter Storage Time During Power Failure
Feedback