Close
Share on
Beko FFP1671W
Beko FFP1671

Loading image...

Beko FFP1671W Freezer

£349.00
£249.99 £99.01 cheaper than 46 days ago
250L 600mm 1,714mm Freestanding Jul 2013
A+
Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Case Design Release Date £721.45 Electricity cost over 10 years
Beko has excellent freezer reviews
CFC & HFC free
Running costs are very high
Boots Kitchen Appliances £309.00 Go to Store
Next Domestic Appliances £309.00 Go to Store
John Lewis £329.00 Go to Store
See All 28 Prices from 16 Stores | £249.99 - £593.51 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £99.01 (28%)

The price has dropped from £349 to £249.99 in the last 46 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 71% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 29% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all freezer vouchers


Reviews

Beko Has Excellent Freezer Reviews

Freezers built by Beko are some of the best freezers according to average reviews from users and experts.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this high freezer net capacity freezer was released.


Energy

Running Costs Are Very High

The energy efficiency rating of this freezer is A+, however the average 24 year running cost of the FFP1671 is £722 based on typical energy prices, which makes it one of the least economic to run high freezer net capacity freezers that came out more than two years ago.


Design

CFC & HFC Free

The FFP1671 is CFC & HFC free, as are most of the other freezers of this spec and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reversible Doors

The Beko FFP1671 has a reversible doors. Most of the other comparable spec freezers that have been available for a similar time to this freezer also have a reversible doors.

What is a reversible doors? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Thermostat

The Beko FFP1671 has a thermostat, as do most of the other freezers of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The FFP1671 has a fast freeze function. Most of the other high freezer net capacity freezers that came out more than two years ago also have a fast freeze function.

What is a fast freeze function? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

At 42 decibels, the Beko FFP1671 has a fairly average noise level compared to most of the other high freezer net capacity freezers that have been available for a comparable time to this freezer.

Freezers with a higher noise level that might be worth considering include the Zanussi ZFC627 (£204.99) (45dB), or the Logik L300CFW14 (£199) (44dB) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Short Storage Time During Power Failure

With a storage time during power failure of only 18 hours, the FFP1671 has a quite short storage time during power failure compared to most of the other freezers of this spec and age. High freezer net capacity freezers that were released more than two years ago have storage time during power failures of between 12h and 83h, and the average storage time during power failure is 26h.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Freezer Gross Capacity

The Beko FFP1671 has one of the smaller freezer gross capacities (only 290 liters) amongst high freezer net capacity freezers of this age. The freezer gross capacities of high freezer net capacity freezers that have been available for a similar time to this freezer range from 250L to 450L, and the average freezer gross capacity is 320L.

What does "freezer gross capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers beko bekufzffp1671ww, beko ffp1671ssi, beko ffp1671wwh, beko ffp1671b
Barcodes 00007284742298, 00007284746318, 00635131624438, 05023790035064, 05023790035071, 05023790035088

Beko FFP1671 Review Sources

To prepare this Beko FFP1671 review we compared this freezer to 709 other models. For each freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 95,265 product attributes, 618 freezer reviews and 1,022,800 historical freezer prices from 95 freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this freezer is lacking.

Other Freezers to Consider

Miele FN 14827 vs Beko FFP1671

Miele FN 14827 vs Beko FFP1671
Miele FN 14827 Beko FFP1671
£ 1,499.99 £249.99
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
Better Manufacturer's Guarantee by One Year
Lighter
£1,250 More Expensive
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £54.04

Siemens GS51NFW40 vs Beko FFP1671

Siemens GS51NFW40 vs Beko FFP1671
Siemens GS51NFW40 Beko FFP1671
£ 861.25 £249.99
43% Cheaper to Run
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
13% Higher Freezer Net Capacity
£611 More Expensive

Bosch GSN51AW41 vs Beko FFP1671

Bosch GSN51AW41 vs Beko FFP1671
Bosch GSN51AW41 Beko FFP1671
£ 865.27 £249.99
£312.55 Cheaper to Run
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
29% Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
Higher Freezer Net Capacity
£615 More Expensive
6% Heavier
Feedback