Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Bosch Freezers Bosch GSN29VW3VG

Bosch GSN29VW3VG

£539.00
Bosch GSN29VW3VG
71
Features
Good Features
64
Value for Money
Good
82
Age
1 Year Old
70
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good spec but moderately out of date 200L capacity freezer
200L Upright 600mm 1,610mm Oct 2016 A+++|A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

70

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Bosch GSN29VW3VG Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
8 hours agoNext Day Delivery AvailableExcellent Customer Feedback
£539.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £539.00
Get Price Alerts

Bosch GSN29VW3VG Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks.

There is a 88% chance that the price of the Bosch GSN29VW3VG will go down, and a 12% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

70

Released 2 years ago and with very good features, we have ranked the Bosch GSN29VW3VG number 326 in small freezers and number 512 across all freezers.

70

70
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
72
Features
0
Popularity
64
Value for Money
82
Age
0
Running Costs

70

70
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 70?

Looking across the entire Hisense freezer range, the average reviews for all Hisense freezers are excellent.
At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has an ice cube tray
Has a door open alarm

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

72
Features

Key Features

Average Freezer Net Capacity
Average Noise Level
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Five Shelves / Baskets
Has an Ice Cube Tray
Has a Door Open Alarm
Has a Reversible Doors
Average Freezer Net Capacity
loading image

The GSN29VW3VG's freezer net capacity of 200L is pretty average compared to most other freezers. It is higher than 50% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Average Noise Level
loading image

The GSN29VW3VG's noise level of 42dB is relatively typical compared to most other freezers. It is higher than 40% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The storage time during power failure of the GSN29VW3VG of 25h is pretty average compared to most other freezers. It is in the longest 61% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Five Shelves / Baskets
loading image

The GSN29VW3VG is a five shelf / basket freezer. That's average compared to the other 1,385 freezers that we have assessed the number of shelves / baskets of.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has an Ice Cube Tray

The Bosch GSN29VW3VG has an ice cube tray, unlike 73% of freezers which do not have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart What is an ice cube tray? Less Edit
Has a Door Open Alarm

The GSN29VW3VG has a door open alarm, which is unusual. 72% of freezers do not have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart What is a door open alarm? Less Edit
Has a Reversible Doors

The GSN29VW3VG has a reversible doors, as do 54% of freezers.

Chart Hide Chart What is a reversible doors? Less Edit
64
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from £559 to £539 in the last 50 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Bosch GSN29VW3VG against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
82
Age

Release Date

This freezer has been on the market since October 2016.

View the latest 2018 freezers

Newer Freezers Worth Considering

82

loading image
£529.99
13 months newer
One more shelf/basket
11% longer storage time during power failure

81

loading image
£549.99
5 months newer
Longer storage time during power failure
23% higher freezer net capacity

80

loading image
£556.50
13 months newer
Longer storage time during power failure

When Are Most New Bosch Freezers Released?

Most new Bosch freezers tend to be released between January and March. For the latest Bosch freezer features you may want to consider waiting until January 2019. Also the price of the current Bosch freezers may drop off just before the latest models are released in January. In January 2017 three new Bosch freezers were released making it the biggest month that year for new Bosch freezer releases. Five new Bosch freezers were released in January 2016 making it the biggest month that year as well for new Bosch freezer releases. March was the biggest month in 2015 for new Bosch freezers, with four new Bosch freezers released that month.

How Fast Do Bosch Freezer Prices Drop After Release?

Most freezers drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release, however Bosch freezers tend to depreciate faster. New Bosch freezers drop in price by an average of 4% in the first 6 months after they wer first released. That means that on a typical Bosch freezer costing £494 you could save on average £18 by waiting 6 months before buying.

Manufacturer's Description

Bosch Serie 4 GSN29VW3VG Free Standing Freezer Frost Free in White
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Bosch GSN29VW3VG

Bosch GSN29VW3VG Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Star Rating
Ice Cube Tray
Design
Shelf / Basket
Reversible Doors
Door Hinge
Colour
Ergonomics
Door Open Alarm
Temperature Alarm
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight (Incl. Packaging)
Weight

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

warranty gsn29vw3vg, bosch gsn29vw3vg

Barcodes

04242005051960

Bosch GSN29VW3VG - Other Freezers Worth Considering

Today's Best Freezer Deals

£15 Price Drop
loading image
£209
£194.00
Freezer Net Capacity
100L
Type
chest
Width
527mm
£30 Price Drop
loading image
£120
£89.99
Freezer Net Capacity
60L
Type
chest
Width
499mm
£30 Price Drop
loading image
118
£139
£109.00
Freezer Net Capacity
31L
Type
upright
Width
472mm
£50 Price Drop
loading image
£250
£199.99
Freezer Net Capacity
200L
Type
chest
Width
751mm
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£349
£329.00
Freezer Net Capacity
210L
Type
chest
Width
800mm
£65 Price Drop
loading image
£300
£234.97
Freezer Net Capacity
97L
Type
upright
Width
590mm
£40 Price Drop
loading image
27
£200
£159.99
Freezer Net Capacity
81L
Type
upright
Width
555mm
£59 Price Drop
loading image
£500
£440.76
Freezer Net Capacity
222L
Type
chest
Width
595mm
£10 Price Drop
loading image
166
£170
£159.97
Freezer Net Capacity
80L
Type
upright
Width
546mm
£100 Price Drop
loading image
50
£799
£699.00
Freezer Net Capacity
237L
Type
upright
Width
600mm
View More Freezer Deals
Bosch GSN29VW3VG
Appliance City
£539.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

70

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×