Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers De Dietrich DFF1310J

De Dietrich DFF1310J

£267.77
De Dietrich DFF1310J
56
Features
Average Features
57
Popularity
A Less Popular Choice
54
Value for Money
Average
70
Age
3 Years Old
64
Kagoo Score
Good
Our Verdict:
A 3 year old and middle of the road spec 86L capacity freezer
86L Upright 600mm 820mm Apr 2015 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

64

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

De Dietrich DFF1310J Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
11 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£267.77
Standard delivery: £79.70
Go to Store
loading image
Store
11 hours ago
£399.00
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
2 Prices from 2 Stores | £267.77-£399.00
Get Price Alerts

De Dietrich DFF1310J Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from £595 to £267.77 in the last 58 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 80% chance that the price of the De Dietrich DFF1310J will go up, and a 20% chance that the price will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

64

Released 3 years ago, we have ranked the De Dietrich DFF1310J number 589 across all freezers and number 821 in small freezers.

64

64
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
56
Features
57
Popularity
55
Value for Money
71
Age
0
Running Costs

64

64
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 64?

Looking across the entire Hisense freezer range, the average reviews for all Hisense freezers are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better freezers are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
This freezer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has an adjustable feet
Rising time: 17 hours
Freezing capacity: 8kg / 24 hours
Integrated evaporator
Fast freeze
Audible & visual temperature alarm
Storage well
Adjustable feet

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

56
Features

Key Features

Very Low Freezer Net Capacity
Shorter Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Very Small Freezing Capacity
Only Three Shelves / Baskets
Has an Adjustable Feet
Very Low Freezer Net Capacity

The freezer net capacity of the De Dietrich DFF1310J of only 86L is in the lowest 15% of all freezers when ordered by this feature. Across all the freezers the freezer net capacities range from 22L to 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Shorter Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure

The storage time during power failures of freezers range from 2h to 100h, and the average storage time during power failure is 26h. The storage time during power failure of the De Dietrich DFF1310J of only 17h is shorter than average when compared to most other freezers. It is shorter than 74% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Very Small Freezing Capacity

The freezing capacity of the DFF1310J of only 8kg/24h is smaller than average when compared to most other freezers. It is smaller than 86% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only Three Shelves / Baskets

The DFF1310J is a three shelf / basket freezer.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has an Adjustable Feet

The DFF1310J has an adjustable feet, which is unusual. 73% of freezers do not have an adjustable feet.

Chart Hide Chart What is an adjustable feet? Less Edit
55
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from £595 to £267.77 in the last 58 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

The chart below compares the value for money of the De Dietrich DFF1310J against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
71
Age

Release Date

This freezer was released in April 2015.

View the latest 2018 freezers

Newer Freezers Worth Considering

77

loading image
£299.99
19 months newer
£3,365 cheaper to run over five years
138L higher freezer net capacity

73

loading image
£308.88
22 months newer
£3,462 cheaper to run over five years
6h longer storage time during power failure

80

loading image
£389.97
20 months newer
91% cheaper to run over five years
20% longer storage time during power failure

76

loading image
19 months newer
Higher freezer net capacity
Three more shelves/baskets

77

loading image
19 months newer
88% cheaper to run over five years
34% larger freezing capacity

72

loading image
1 month newer
91% cheaper to run over five years
A lot larger freezing capacity

74

loading image
19 months newer
60% higher freezer net capacity
Two more shelves/baskets

79

loading image
£494.00
10 months newer
89% cheaper to run over five years
Larger freezing capacity

71

loading image
£529.71
8 months newer
91% cheaper to run over five years
28% larger freezing capacity

78

loading image
19 months newer
Eight shelves/baskets
124L higher freezer net capacity

Manufacturer's Description


- Rising time: 17 hours
- Freezing capacity: 8kg / 24 hours
- Integrated evaporator
- Fast freeze
- Audible & visual temperature alarm
- Storage well
- Adjustable feet
- Door on door fixing
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the De Dietrich DFF1310J

De Dietrich DFF1310J Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Door Hinge
Ergonomics
Adjustable Feet
Temperature Alarm
Power
Typical Power Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
Weight & Dimensions
Depth

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

de dietrich dff1310j

De Dietrich DFF1310J - Other Freezers Worth Considering

£3,403 cheaper to run over five years
35% longer storage time during power failure
28% larger freezing capacity
£31 More Expensive
£3,365 cheaper to run over five years
138L higher freezer net capacity
£32 More Expensive
£3,462 cheaper to run over five years
6h longer storage time during power failure
12% larger freezing capacity
£41 More Expensive

(71 reviews)
£ 149.00
£119 Cheaper
88% cheaper to run over five years
2kg/24h larger freezing capacity
91% cheaper to run over five years
20% longer storage time during power failure
£122 More Expensive

Today's Best Freezer Deals

£30 Price Drop
loading image
£120
£89.99
Freezer Net Capacity
60L
Type
chest
Width
499mm
£30 Price Drop
loading image
312
£139
£109.00
Freezer Net Capacity
31L
Type
upright
Width
472mm
£50 Price Drop
loading image
£250
£199.99
Freezer Net Capacity
200L
Type
chest
Width
751mm
£401 Price Drop
loading image
£700
£299.00
Freezer Net Capacity
95L
Type
upright
Width
600mm
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£349
£329.00
Freezer Net Capacity
210L
Type
chest
Width
800mm
£40 Price Drop
loading image
27
£200
£159.99
Freezer Net Capacity
81L
Type
upright
Width
555mm
£146 Price Drop
loading image
55
£770
£623.54
Freezer Net Capacity
220L
Type
upright
Width
600mm
£59 Price Drop
loading image
63
£500
£440.76
Freezer Net Capacity
222L
Type
chest
Width
595mm
£18 Price Drop
loading image
£168
£149.97
Freezer Net Capacity
82L
Type
upright
Width
555mm
£15 Price Drop
loading image
£184
£168.97
Freezer Net Capacity
100L
Type
chest
Width
527mm
View More Freezer Deals
De Dietrich DFF1310J
eBay
£267.77 Buy Now
Warehouse Appliances Direct
£399.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

64

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×