Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Montpellier MBF3

Montpellier MBF3

£192.00
Montpellier MBF3
56
Features
Average Features
59
Popularity
A Less Popular Choice
94
Value for Money
Excellent
82
Age
2 Years Old
64
Running Costs
£670 Over 10 Years
76
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A bargain price but 2 year old 95L capacity freezer, with satisfactory running costs but only average features
242L Upright 550mm 850mm Oct 2016 A+++|A++|A+|A++|A+++|A++|A+|A+++,A++,A+++|A+|A+++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

76

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

Montpellier MBF3 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
West Midlands Electrical Superstore
£192.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
2 hours agoReceive It TomorrowRemove Your Old Freezer for £19.99
£195.00
Standard delivery: £4.99
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
2 Prices from 2 Stores | £192.00-£195.00
Get Price Alerts

Montpellier MBF3 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 57% chance that the price of the Montpellier MBF3 will go up, and a 43% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices might go up by up to £14 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

76

Representing excellent value for money and at under 2 years old, we have ranked the Montpellier MBF3 number 331 across all freezers.

76

76
Kagoo Score
57
Features
95
Value for Money
82
Age
65
Running Costs

76

76
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 76?

Looking across the entire Candy freezer range, the average reviews for all Candy freezers are excellent.
At over a year old this freezer is slightly out of date, and newer freezers with more up to date technology are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
It has an energy efficiency rating of A+++, however its running costs of £670 over 10 years are in the most expensive 18% of all 1,681 freezers that we have compared it to. View all energy saving freezers.
This freezer has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Very low freezer net capacity
Only three shelves / baskets

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

57
Features

Key Features

Very Low Freezer Net Capacity
Only Three Shelves / Baskets
Very Low Freezer Net Capacity

The Montpellier MBF3's freezer net capacity of only 95L is lower than average when compared to most other freezers. It is lower than 80% of all freezers when ordered by this feature. The lowest freezer net capacity of freezers is 22L, the highest is 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only Three Shelves / Baskets

The Montpellier MBF3 is a three shelf / basket freezer.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
95
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £139 on eBay 42 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Montpellier MBF3 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
82
Age

Release Date

This freezer has been on the market since October 2016.

View the latest 2018 freezers

Newer Freezers Worth Considering

87

loading image
1 month newer
25% cheaper to run over five years

76

loading image
2 months newer
£244 cheaper to run over five years

80

loading image
1 month newer
£327 cheaper to run over five years

75

loading image
£181.68
9 months newer
£10 Cheaper
£343 cheaper to run over five years

81

loading image
£209.00
9 months newer
Cheaper to run by £168 over five years

90

loading image
2 months newer
£17 Cheaper
Cheaper to run by £254 over five years
65
Running Costs

Running Costs Are Very High

The energy efficiency rating of this Montpellier freezer is A+++, however the MBF3 is in the most expensive 18% of all 1,681 freezers that we have analysed for running costs. Based on average usage levels and energy prices, we estimate the MBF3 will cost £670 over 10 years to run.

Running Costs

Show running costs over: years
Electricity cost £665.05
Electricity cost when on standby £0.00
@ £0.139 per kwh - Edit electricity price and usage
kwh per hour
Electricity price £per kilowatt hour
Annual electricity price inflation %
Water cost when switched on £0.00
@ £0.003474 per litre - Edit water usage and price
litres per hour
Water price £per litre
Annual water price inflation %
Submit Energy Consumption Figures
Total running cost over 10 years £665.05
Running costs for this freezer have been estimated based on other similar freezers. If you know how much electricity and water the Montpellier MBF3uses then please let us know by entering those figures in the boxes above.
3.3T
Running this freezer over 10 years will generate 3.3 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2).
85
To offset that much CO2 you would need to plant 85 tree seedlings and grow them for 10 years.

Energy Price Inflation

Manufacturer's Description

The Montpellier Built Under Freezer is a stylish functional and energy efficient product ideal for the modern home. With 95 litre capacity three freezer compartments and an innovative space saving concealed compartment for storing freezer packs it gives plenty of room to store your frozen food.The annual energy consumption is 0.511 kWh/24h and the energy efficiency rating is A+ both of which are beneficial to your energy usage and running costs.Additional features include manual defrost quick freeze and temperature rise warning. This model comes with a 5 year warranty for additional piece of mind.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Montpellier MBF3

Montpellier MBF3 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
Temperature Measuring Units
Minimum Freezer Temperature
No Frost System
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Climate Class
Icemaker
Thermostat
Star Rating
Maximum Freezer Temperature
Freezing Capacity
Multi-Airflow System
Freezer Gross Capacity
Ice Cube Tray
Defrost Function
VarioSpace System
Design
Case Design
CFC & HFC Free
Ventilation Fan(s)
Certification
Shelf / Basket
Built-in Display
Shelves Material
Housing Material
Reversible Doors
Anti-Bacterial Coating
Door Hinge
Refrigerating Medium
Colour
Market Positioning
Display Type
Control Type
Convertible Freezer
Built-in Fan
Other Features
Twin Cooling System
Vacation Mode
Total Net Capacity
Original Model Name
Ergonomics
Defrost Water Drain
Cord Length
Locking
Door Open Alarm
Castor Wheels
Interior Light
Feet Adjustment
Adjustable Feet
Temperature Alarm
LED Indicators
Indication Light
Lamp Type
Child Lock
Transport Handles
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Frequency
Current
AC Input Voltage
Energy Usage
Connected Load
Energy Star Certified
Weight & Dimensions
Package Weight
Depth
Weight (Incl. Packaging)
Weight
Installation Compartment Dimensions (WxDxH)
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width
Package Dimensions (WxDxH)
Installation Compartment Height
Installation Compartment Depth
Installation Compartment Width
Depth With Door Open
Width With Door Open
Display
Display

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

allmontpellierbekocaplegorenjerangemasterstat, montpellier monbfzmbf3x, montpellier mbf3

Barcodes

05055862311974

Montpellier MBF3 - Other Freezers Worth Considering

(261 reviews)
£ 189.99
34% cheaper to run over five years

(51 reviews)
£ 189.99
25% cheaper to run over five years

(6 reviews)
£ 189.99
28% cheaper to run over five years
Cheaper to run by £190 over five years

(233 reviews)
£ 198.95
Cheaper to run by £155 over five years

£ 199.00
Cheaper to run by £226 over five years

Today's Best Freezer Deals

£19 Price Drop
loading image
£274
£255.00
Freezer Net Capacity
140L
Type
upright
Width
545mm
£80 Price Drop
loading image
£530
£449.99
Freezer Net Capacity
250L
Type
upright
Width
595mm
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£160
£139.99
Freezer Net Capacity
139L
Type
chest
Width
697mm
Save £100 Special Offer
£249.00 £349.00
Offer - AEG Appliances - Upto £100 CASHBACK On AEG Appliances
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£170
£149.99
Freezer Net Capacity
66L
Type
upright
Width
475mm
£30 Price Drop
loading image
27
£200
£169.99
Freezer Net Capacity
81L
Type
upright
Width
555mm
Save £100 Special Offer
£1,089.00 £1,189.00
Claim £100 CASHBACK
£30 Price Drop
loading image
46
£260
£229.99
Freezer Net Capacity
85L
Type
upright
Width
550mm
£60 Price Drop
loading image
£376
£316.00
Freezer Net Capacity
196L
Type
upright
Width
545mm
Save £100 Special Offer
£689.00 £789.00
Claim £100 CASHBACK - Offer via redemption
View More Freezer Deals
Montpellier MBF3
West Midlands Electrical Superstore
£192.00 Buy Now
Co-op Electrical
£195.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

76

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×