Close
Share on
Siemens GI81NAE30G
Siemens GI81NAE30

Loading image...

Siemens GI81NAE30G Freezer

£856.00
235L 558mm 1,772mm Freestanding Mar 2016
A++
Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Case Design Release Date £571.05 Electricity cost over 10 years
Has a defrost function
Has a door open alarm
Pricey
ao £919.00 Go to Store
Appliance World Online £856.00 Go to Store
The Gas Superstore £919.00 Go to Store
See All 5 Prices from 5 Stores | £856.00 - £939.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a The Gas Superstore voucher for £0 off available. For each product you purchase, you will receive a £10 Discount for every additional item purchase. The voucher expires on 13 Jan 2018.

View the voucher code

View all The Gas Superstore vouchers       View all freezer vouchers

Price Has Gone Up by 4% (4%)

There was a cheaper price of £821.05 at Power Direct 70 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 73% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 27% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Pricey

The cheapeast medium freezer net capacity freezers that were released more than a year ago that we found costs £149 and the most expensive costs £1,449. We think that this freezer looks expensive for a freezer of a comparable age and type.


Energy

OK Running Costs

This freezer is rated A++ for energy efficiency. The GI81NAE30 is typical compared to the other 61 freezers that came out more than a year ago that we have analysed for 24 year running costs. Based on typical usage levels and energy prices, we estimate the 24 year running cost of the GI81NAE30 is £572.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was March 2016 when Siemens released the GI81NAE30.


Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The GI81NAE30 has a door open alarm. Most of the other freezers of a similar age and spec to this freezer also have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Defrost Function

The GI81NAE30 has a defrost function. Most of the other freezers of this age and spec also have a defrost function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a No Frost System

The Siemens GI81NAE30 has a No Frost system, as do most of the other medium freezer net capacity freezers that have been available for more than a year.

What is a No Frost system? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The GI81NAE30 has a fast freeze function, as do most of the other freezers of a similar age and type to this freezer.

What is a fast freeze function? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Storage Time During Power Failure

The GI81NAE30 has a fairly typical storage time during power failure (22 hours) compared to most of the other freezers of this type and age.

If you are looking for a longer storage time during power failure then you might want to consider the Bosch GIN41AE30G (£987.99) (23h).

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Low Noise Level

At only 38 decibels, the GI81NAE30 has a fairly low noise level compared to most of the other freezers of this spec and age. The average noise level of freezers that have been available for around the same time as this freezer is 41dB, and the noise levels range from 38dB to 45dB.

If you would consider a freezer with a higher noise level then you might want to look at the GNP 2855 (£885.10) (38dB), or the GNP 3255 (£945.17) (38dB) both from Liebherr or the AEG A52200GSW0 (40dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

235 Liters Freezer Net Capacity

This is a 235 liters net capacity freezer.

If you are looking for a freezer with a higher freezer net capacity then you might want to look at the Siemens GI38NA55GB (£933.97) (237L).

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers siemens gi81nae30gwh, package gi81nae30g
Barcodes 04242003696576, 04242003731383

Siemens GI81NAE30 Review Sources

To prepare this Siemens GI81NAE30 review we compared this freezer to 712 other models. For each freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 95,763 product attributes, 618 freezer reviews and 1,034,300 historical freezer prices from 95 freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this freezer is lacking.

Other Freezers to Consider

Hotpoint UH6 F1C

Hotpoint
UH6 F1C

£ 284.98
£571 Cheaper
Higher energy efficiency rating
24% larger freezing capacity
100mm deeper
Siemens GS36NAW40

Siemens
GS36NAW40

£ 982.03
36% cheaper to run
Energy efficiency rating is better
34% lower connected load
£126 More Expensive
£30 Cheaper
Energy efficiency rating is higher
Two more shelves/baskets
227.6m shorter cord length
AEG A72020GNX0

AEG
A72020GNX0

£ 499.99
£356 Cheaper
Energy efficiency rating is higher
Longer storage time during power failure
Ninety-five times shorter cord length
Bosch GSN36AW40

Bosch
GSN36AW40

£ 1,126.25
£204.31 cheaper to run
Energy efficiency rating is higher
34% lower connected load
£270 More Expensive
AEG A72710GNX0

AEG
A72710GNX0

£ 429.00
£427 Cheaper
Better energy efficiency rating
Seven shelves/baskets
227.6m shorter cord length
Feedback