Close
Share on
Siemens GS58NAW41
Siemens GS58NAW41

Loading image...

Siemens GS58NAW41 Freezer

£799.00
360L 700mm 1,910mm Freestanding Nov 2014
A+++
Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Case Design Release Date £472.35 Electricity cost over 10 years
Has a multi-airflow system
Has a built-in display
Has an adjustable feet
Appliances Direct £917.98 Go to Store
ao £949.00 Go to Store
profilevision £799.00 Go to Store
See All 7 Prices from 6 Stores | £799.00 - £999.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £99.01 (12%)

There was a cheaper price of £699.99 on eBay 68 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 56% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 44% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

This Siemens freezer is rated A+++ for energy efficiency. The average 24 year running cost of the GS58NAW41 is £473 based on average energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 75 high freezer net capacity freezers that were launched more than two years ago.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Siemens released the GS58NAW41 in April 2017.


Ergonomics

Has an Adjustable Feet

The Siemens GS58NAW41 has an adjustable feet, as do most of the other freezers that have been around for more than two years.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Built-In Display

The GS58NAW41 has a built-in display, as do most of the other freezers that have been available for a similar time to this freezer.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reversible Doors

The GS58NAW41 has a reversible doors. Most of the other freezers that are a similar age to this freezer also have a reversible doors.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Multi-Airflow System

The GS58NAW41 has a multi-airflow system, as do most of the other freezers of this age and spec.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The GS58NAW41 has a fast freeze function. Most of the other similar spec freezers that are a comparable age to this freezer also have a fast freeze function.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a No Frost System

The GS58NAW41 has a No Frost system. Most of the other high freezer net capacity freezers that are a comparable age to this freezer also have a No Frost system.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Storage Time During Power Failure

With a storage time during power failure of 25 hours, the Siemens GS58NAW41 has a relatively average storage time during power failure compared to most of the other high freezer net capacity freezers that came out more than two years ago.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

The GS58NAW41 has a fairly typical noise level (41 decibels) compared to most of the other high freezer net capacity freezers that are a similar age to this freezer.

If you are not worried about having a higher noise level then you might want to consider the GSN51AW41 (£865.27) (41dB), or the GSN58AW41 (£946.70) (41dB) both from Bosch or the Liebherr GN 4113 (£799) (41dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers siemens gs58naw41wh, package gs58naw41
Barcodes 04242003697283

Other Freezers to Consider

Bosch GCM34AW20 vs Siemens GS58NAW41

Bosch GCM34AW20 vs Siemens GS58NAW41
Bosch GCM34AW20 Siemens GS58NAW41
£ 375.00 £799.00
£424 Cheaper
Significantly Shorter
Hugely Lighter
Longer Cord Length
Only One Shelve/basket
More Expensive to Run Over Five Years by 58%

GKN 3283 A3+ Shock vs GS58NAW41

Bauknecht GKN 3283 A3+ Shock vs Siemens GS58NAW41
Bauknecht GKN 3283 A3+ Shock Siemens GS58NAW41
£ 1,012.53 £799.00
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
A Lot Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
6kg/24h Larger Freezing Capacity
20% Lighter
£214 More Expensive
Over One Year Older

Bosch GCM24AW20 vs Siemens GS58NAW41

Bosch GCM24AW20 vs Siemens GS58NAW41
Bosch GCM24AW20 Siemens GS58NAW41
£ 319.00 £799.00
£480 Cheaper
Two Times Shorter
Two Times Lighter
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
Six Less Shelves/baskets
44% Lower Net Capacity
Feedback