Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Freezers Whirlpool Freezers Whirlpool WHM 39112

Whirlpool WHM 39112

£558.03
Whirlpool WHM 39112
86
Features
Fully-Featured
62
Value for Money
Good
61
Age
5 Years Old
70
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A fully featured but only moderate value for money chest freezer
390L Chest 1,405mm 916mm Aug 2013 A++
Freezer Net Capacity Type Width Height Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

70

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Whirlpool WHM 39112 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
1 day agoPay in InstallmentsAmazon A-Z Guarantee
£558.03
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £558.03
Get Price Alerts

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £302 on Amazon UK 13 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 72% chance that the price of the Whirlpool WHM 39112 will go down, and a 28% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

70

With excellent features, we have ranked the Whirlpool WHM 39112 number 372 in medium freezers and number 509 across all freezers.

70

70
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
87
Features
0
Popularity
63
Value for Money
61
Age
0
Running Costs

70

70
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 70?

Looking across the entire Hisense freezer range, the average reviews for all Hisense freezers are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better freezers are available. View the latest freezers 2018.
This freezer has some great features:
Higher than average freezer net capacity
Longer than average storage time during power failure
Larger than average freezing capacity
Larger than average freezer gross capacity

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each freezer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the freezer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec freezers come to market, the older freezers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

87
Features

Key Features

Higher Than Average Freezer Net Capacity
Average Noise Level
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
Only Three Shelves / Baskets
Larger Than Average Freezer Gross Capacity
Supports Locking
Does Not Have a Built-in Display
Higher Than Average Freezer Net Capacity
loading image

Across all the freezers the freezer net capacities range from 22L to 1,000L, and the average freezer net capacity is 200L. The freezer net capacity of the Whirlpool WHM 39112 of 390L is very high compared to most other freezers. It is higher than 96% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Average Noise Level
loading image

The Whirlpool WHM 39112's noise level of 42dB is relatively standard compared to most other freezers. It is higher than 35% of all freezers when sorted by this feature.

What does "noise level" mean? Less Edit
Longer Than Average Storage Time During Power Failure
loading image

The average storage time during power failure of all freezers is 26h, with the shortest being 2h and the longest being 100h. The Whirlpool WHM 39112's storage time during power failure of 45h is longer than average when compared to most other freezers. It is longer than 90% of all freezers when ordered by this feature.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Edit
Larger Than Average Freezing Capacity
loading image

The freezing capacity of the WHM 39112 of 20kg/24h is larger than average when compared to most other freezers. It is larger than 69% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only Three Shelves / Baskets

The WHM 39112 is a three shelf / basket freezer.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Larger Than Average Freezer Gross Capacity

The freezer gross capacities of freezers range from 18L to 1,500L, and the average freezer gross capacity is 220L. The WHM 39112's freezer gross capacity of 395L is larger than average when compared to most other freezers. It is larger than 94% of all freezers when ranked by this feature.

Chart Hide Chart What does "freezer gross capacity" mean? Less Edit
Supports Locking

The Whirlpool WHM 39112 supports locking. 86% of freezers do not support locking.

Chart Hide Chart What is locking? Less Edit
Does Not Have a Built-in Display

The Whirlpool WHM 39112 does not have a built-in display. 74% of freezers also do not have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart What is a built-in display? Less Edit
63
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A freezer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £302 on Amazon UK 13 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Whirlpool WHM 39112 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
61
Age

Release Date

This Whirlpool freezer has been on the market since August 2013.

View the latest 2018 freezers

Newer Freezers Worth Considering

69

loading image
1 month newer
One more shelf/basket
6% larger freezing capacity

75

loading image
39 months newer
Better brand

72

loading image
24 months newer
Better brand

67

loading image
£579.99
25 months newer
Better brand

69

loading image
£599.00
39 months newer
Better brand

80

loading image
£599.00
21 months newer
Better brand
Two more shelves/baskets

69

loading image
39 months newer
£59 Cheaper
Better brand

79

loading image
£494.00
31 months newer
£64 Cheaper
Better brand

72

loading image
24 months newer
£67 Cheaper
Better brand

84

loading image
56 months newer
Energy efficiency rating is higher

85

loading image
£475.90
22 months newer
£82 Cheaper
36% longer storage time during power failure

80

loading image
£649.00
24 months newer
41% longer storage time during power failure
Higher freezer net capacity

76

loading image
£650.05
42 months newer
Better brand
Superior energy efficiency rating

80

loading image
£465.90
44 months newer
£92 Cheaper
Better brand

81

loading image
£453.79
45 months newer
£104 Cheaper
Superior energy efficiency rating

82

loading image
£449.99
42 months newer
£108 Cheaper
Better brand

When Are Most New Whirlpool Freezers Released?

The most common period for new Whirlpool freezers to be released in is between April and June. June was the biggest month last year for new Whirlpool freezers, with three new Whirlpool freezers released that month. In 2016 most new Whirlpool freezers were released in June as well, with four new Whirlpool freezers released that month. In April 2015 five new Whirlpool freezers were released making it the biggest month that year for new Whirlpool freezer releases.

How Fast Do Whirlpool Freezer Prices Drop After Release?

Whirlpool freezers tend to depreciate faster than most freezers. Most freezers drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release. On average Whirlpool freezers drop in price by 20% in the first 6 months after release. On a typical new Whirlpool freezer costing £494, by waiting 6 months before buying you could save on average £99.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Whirlpool WHM 39112

Whirlpool WHM 39112 Specification

Key Features
Freezer Net Capacity
Type
Width
Height
Performance
Noise Level
Storage Time During Power Failure
Fast Freeze Function
Temperature Measuring Units
No Frost System
Operating Temperature (T-T)
Climate Class
Star Rating
Freezing Capacity
Freezer Gross Capacity
Defrost Function
Design
Case Design
Shelf / Basket
Built-in Display
Door Hinge
Colour
Control Type
Ergonomics
Cord Length
Locking
Locking
LED Indicators
Indication Light
Power
Annual Energy Consumption
Energy Efficiency Class
AC Input Frequency
Current
AC Input Voltage
Energy Usage
Connected Load
Weight & Dimensions
Depth
Weight
Package Weight
Package Height
Package Depth
Package Width

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

whirlpool 8003437165108

Barcodes

08003437165108, 08003437860188

Whirlpool WHM 39112 - Other Freezers Worth Considering

Today's Best Freezer Deals

£30 Price Drop
loading image
£120
£89.99
Freezer Net Capacity
60L
Type
chest
Width
499mm
£30 Price Drop
loading image
312
£139
£109.00
Freezer Net Capacity
31L
Type
upright
Width
472mm
£50 Price Drop
loading image
£250
£199.99
Freezer Net Capacity
200L
Type
chest
Width
751mm
£401 Price Drop
loading image
£700
£299.00
Freezer Net Capacity
95L
Type
upright
Width
600mm
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£349
£329.00
Freezer Net Capacity
210L
Type
chest
Width
800mm
£59 Price Drop
loading image
63
£500
£440.76
Freezer Net Capacity
222L
Type
chest
Width
595mm
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£190
£169.91
Freezer Net Capacity
77L
Type
upright
Width
500mm
£20 Price Drop
loading image
£200
£179.99
Freezer Net Capacity
85L
Type
upright
Width
550mm
£18 Price Drop
loading image
£168
£149.97
Freezer Net Capacity
82L
Type
upright
Width
555mm
£15 Price Drop
loading image
£184
£168.97
Freezer Net Capacity
100L
Type
chest
Width
527mm
View More Freezer Deals
Whirlpool WHM 39112
Amazon UK
£558.03 Buy Now
£
Prices

70

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×