Close
Share on
Zanussi ZBF11421SA
Zanussi ZBF11421
2 Images

Loading image...

Zanussi ZBF11421SA Freezer

£320.00
98L 540mm 873mm Built-in Dec 2015
A+
Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Case Design Release Date £470.00 Electricity cost over 10 years
Good brand
Has a door open alarm
Running costs are high
ao £411.00 Go to Store
Currys £411.00 Go to Store
Next Domestic Appliances £411.00 Go to Store
See All 11 Prices from 10 Stores | £320.00 - £534.17 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all freezer vouchers

Price Has Gone Up by £170.01 (53%)

There was a cheaper price of £149.99 on eBay 15 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 83% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 17% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This low freezer net capacity freezer has been on the market since December 2015.


Reviews

Good Brand

We calculated the average reviews for all Zanussi freezers and also specifically for Zanussi low freezer net capacity freezers and found that in both cases Zanussi had good reviews compared to other brands.


Energy

Running Costs Are High

Whilst this freezer is rated A+ for energy efficiency, the ZBF11421 has an average running cost of £470 over 24 years based on average usage levels and energy prices, which makes it one of the less economic to run freezers of this age and spec.


Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The ZBF11421 has a door open alarm. Most of the other low freezer net capacity freezers that have been around for a similar time to this freezer also have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Temperature Alarm

The ZBF11421 has a temperature alarm, as do most of the other freezers of this age and spec.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The ZBF11421 has a reversible doors. Most of the other low freezer net capacity freezers that are a comparable age to this freezer also have a reversible doors.

What is a reversible doors? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The ZBF11421 has a fast freeze function, as do most of the other freezers that have been around for a comparable time to this freezer.

What is a fast freeze function? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Storage Time During Power Failure

At 20 hours, the ZBF11421 has a pretty typical storage time during power failure compared to most of the other comparable spec freezers that have been around for around the same time as this freezer.

Alternative 20h storage time during power failure freezers currently available that you might want to look at include the AEG AGS88800F1 (£299) which is cheaper.

Freezers with a longer storage time during power failure that might be worth considering include the Bosch GID18A20GB (£249) (22h) which is also cheaper.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Low Noise Level

The ZBF11421 has one of the lower noise levels (only 35 decibels) amongst freezers of this age. The lowest noise level of freezers of this age and type is 34dB, the highest is 61dB, and the average noise level is 40dB.

Other freezers with a higher noise level that you might want to look at include the AEG AGS88800F1 (£299) (34dB) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

98 Liters Freezer Net Capacity

This is a 98 liters net capacity freezer.

Other 98L net capacity freezers currently available which you might want to look at include cheaper freezers such as the AEG AGS88800F1 (£299).

Freezers with a higher freezer net capacity that might be worth considering include the Indesit IZA1 I (105L and cheaper).

What does "freezer net capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers zanussi zbf11421sawh, guarantee zbf11421sa, 773731201zbf11421sa, page zbf11421sa
Barcodes 07332543448821, 07332543448838

Zanussi ZBF11421 Review Sources

To prepare this Zanussi ZBF11421 review we compared this freezer to 712 other models. For each freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 95,291 product attributes, 618 freezer reviews and 1,026,500 historical freezer prices from 95 freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this freezer is lacking.

Other Freezers to Consider

Zanussi ZFX31401WA vs Zanussi ZBF11421

Zanussi ZFX31401WA vs Zanussi ZBF11421
Zanussi ZFX31401WA Zanussi ZBF11421
£ £320.00
Significantly Shorter
42% Cheaper to Run
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
Five Months Newer
Three Times Lower Net Capacity
7kg/24h Smaller Freezing Capacity

Exquisit GTE 115-9 vs Zanussi ZBF11421

Exquisit GTE 115-9 vs Zanussi ZBF11421
Exquisit GTE 115-9 Zanussi ZBF11421
£ 363.26 £320.00
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
A Lot Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
25W Lower Connected Load
Cheaper to Run by £79.85
£43 More Expensive
Smaller Freezing Capacity

Bosch GID18A30 vs Zanussi ZBF11421

Bosch GID18A30 vs Zanussi ZBF11421
Bosch GID18A30 Zanussi ZBF11421
£ 482.68 £320.00
£115.08 Cheaper to Run
12% Lower Connected Load
2h Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
1kg/24h Larger Freezing Capacity
£163 More Expensive
Three Months Older
Feedback