Close
Share on
Zanussi ZFX31401WA
Zanussi ZFX31401WA

Loading image...

Zanussi ZFX31401WA Freezer

£237.43
30L 439mm 510mm Built-in May 2016
A++
Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Case Design Release Date £274.95 Electricity cost over 10 years
Low running costs
Zanussi freezers have good reviews
Recent price increase of 22%
Amazon UK £237.43 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £237.43 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 22% (22%)

There was a cheaper price of £184.07 on Amazon UK 60 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 73% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 27% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Low Running Costs

The efficiency rating of this low freezer net capacity freezer is A++, and the ZFX31401WA is one of the cheaper to run recently released low freezer net capacity freezers that we have assessed for 24 year running costs. Based on average energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the 24 year running cost of the ZFX31401WA is £275.


Other

Released Twelve Months Ago

This low freezer net capacity freezer has been on the market since April 2017.


Reviews

Zanussi Freezers Have Good Reviews

Zanussi is one of the better rated freezer manufacturers according to average reviews from owners and experts, and Zanussi also has good ratings for its low freezer net capacity freezers.


Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The ZFX31401WA has a reversible doors, as do most of the other low freezer net capacity freezers that came out in the last 12 months.

What is a reversible doors? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only One Shelf/basket

Most low freezer net capacity freezers that were released around the same time as this freezer have between one and four shelves/baskets, including the ZFX31401WA which has one shelf/basket.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Very Small Freezing Capacity

The ZFX31401WA has one of the smaller freezing capacities (only 3 kilograms per 24 hours) amongst low freezer net capacity freezers of this age. The freezing capacities of recently released comparable spec freezers range from 2kg/24h to 20kg/24h, and the average freezing capacity is 9.8kg/24h.

What does "freezing capacity" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Short Storage Time During Power Failure

Across all the new freezers the storage time during power failures range from 10h to 32h, and the average storage time during power failure is 21h. The ZFX31401WA has a quite short storage time during power failure (only 18 hours) compared to most of the other similar spec freezers that are a comparable age to this freezer.

What does "storage time during power failure" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite High Noise Level

The ZFX31401WA has one of the higher noise levels (41 decibels) amongst freezers of this age. The noise levels of freezers that were launched around the same time as this freezer range from 35dB to 42dB, and the average noise level is 38dB.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers zanussi zfx31401wa
Barcodes 07332543421084, 07332543460335

Zanussi ZFX31401WA Review Sources

To prepare this Zanussi ZFX31401WA review we compared this freezer to 709 other models. For each freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 95,265 product attributes, 618 freezer reviews and 1,022,800 historical freezer prices from 95 freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this freezer is lacking.

Other Freezers to Consider

AEG AGS58800S1 vs Zanussi ZFX31401WA

AEG AGS58800S1 vs Zanussi ZFX31401WA
AEG AGS58800S1 Zanussi ZFX31401WA
£ 457.00 £237.43
Four Shelves/baskets
Significantly Larger Freezing Capacity
68L Higher Net Capacity
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
£220 More Expensive
A Lot Taller

Miele F 9122 Ui-2 vs Zanussi ZFX31401WA

Miele F 9122 Ui-2 vs Zanussi ZFX31401WA
Miele F 9122 Ui-2 Zanussi ZFX31401WA
£ 644.00 £237.43
Significantly Larger Freezing Capacity
66L Higher Net Capacity
Three Shelves/baskets
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
£407 More Expensive
Vastly Heavier

Smeg S3F072P vs Zanussi ZFX31401WA

Smeg S3F072P vs Zanussi ZFX31401WA
Smeg S3F072P Zanussi ZFX31401WA
£ 349.00 £237.43
9kg/24h Larger Freezing Capacity
Three Shelves/baskets
Significantly Higher Net Capacity
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
£112 More Expensive
55% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years
Feedback