Close
Share on
AEG S53430CNX2
AEG S53430CNX2
25 Images

Loading image...

AEG S53430CNX2 Fridge Freezer

£957.39
£839.97 £117.42 cheaper than 45 days ago
226L 92L 595mm 1,845mm Apr 2014
A+++
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £378.35 Electricity cost over 10 years
Running costs are very low
Fairly large freezer net capacity
Quite large total net capacity
eBay £839.97 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £839.97 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Energy

Running Costs Are Very Low

The energy efficiency rating of this fridge freezer is A+++, and based on average energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the 24 year running cost of the S53430CNX2 is £379, which is in the cheapest 10% of all 622 comparable spec fridges that were released more than two years ago.


Price

Price Has Gone Down by £117.42 (12%)

The price has dropped from £957.39 to £839.97 in the last 45 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 86% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 14% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Expensive

After checking the price of 145 medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been on the market for more than two years they range in price from £90 to £2,089. We think that this medium fridge net capacity fridge freezer looks expensive compared to other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been on the market for more than two years.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was April 2014 when AEG released the S53430CNX2.


Freezer

Average Storage Time During Power Failure

The AEG S53430CNX2 has a fairly typical storage time during power failure (20 hours) compared to most of the other fridges of a similar age and spec to this fridge freezer.

We think you might also be interested in some of the other 20h storage time during power failure fridge freezers currently available including cheaper fridges such as the AEG S53620CSX2, the Liebherr CTN 3223 (£649), or the Gorenje RK 60319.

If you are looking for a longer storage time during power failure then you might want to look at the Gorenje RK 60359 OR (£730.49) (21h and cheaper), or the Bosch KGV36VB32S (23h and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Large Freezer Net Capacity

The AEG S53430CNX2 has a quite large freezer net capacity (92 liters) compared to most of the other fridge freezers that were launched more than two years ago. The freezer net capacitioes of similar spec fridges that have been around for a comparable time to this fridge freezer range from 26L to 160L.

Fridge freezers with a larger freezer net capacity that might be worth looking at include the KGV36VB32S (94L and cheaper), or the KGW36XL30S (94L and cheaper) both from Bosch or the Siemens KG36VVI32 (94L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Defrost (freezer)

The AEG S53430CNX2 has an automatic defrost (freezer). Most of the other fridge freezers of this type and age also have an automatic defrost (freezer).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Small Freezing Capacity

With a freezing capacity of only 4 kilograms per 24 hours, the S53430CNX2 has one of the smaller freezing capacities amongst fridges of this age. Medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been around for around the same time as this fridge freezer have freezing capacities of between 2kg/24h and 31kg/24h, and the average freezing capacity is 7.9kg/24h.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Quite Large Total Net Capacity

The total net capacities of fridges of this type and age range from 200L to 360L, and the average total net capacity is 300L. The AEG S53430CNX2 has a fairly large total net capacity (318 liters) compared to most of the other fridge freezers of a similar age and spec to this fridge freezer.

If you are looking for a fridge freezer with a larger total net capacity then you might want to look at the Gorenje RK 60359 OR (£730.49) (321L and cheaper), or the Liebherr CNP 4003 (£729) (322L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only T (Tropical) Climate Class

This fridge freezer has a SN (Subnormal) - T (Tropical) climate class, which is the most frequently found climate class on fridge freezers of a similar type and age to it.

What does "climate class" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Loud Noise Level

The S53430CNX2 has a quite loud noise level (43 decibels) compared to most of the other fridge freezers of a comparable type and age to this fridge freezer. Comparable spec fridge freezers that have been around for around the same time as this fridge have noise levels of between 5dB and 50dB.

We think you might also be interested in some of the other 43dB noise level fridges currently available including cheaper fridge freezers such as the Liebherr CTN 3223 (£649), or the Haier CFL633CS.

If you would consider a fridge with a louder noise level then you might want to look at the Bosch KGN39AW32 (43dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other Features

Has a No Frost System

The AEG S53430CNX2 has a No Frost system, as do most of the other similar spec fridges that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fresh Zone

Has a Fresh Zone Compartment

The AEG S53430CNX2 has a fresh zone compartment. Most of the other fridges of this age and type also have a fresh zone compartment.

What is a fresh zone compartment? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Built-In Display

The AEG S53430CNX2 has a built-in display. Most of the other comparable spec fridge freezers that came out around the same time as this fridge freezer do not have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reversible Doors

The AEG S53430CNX2 has a reversible doors. Most of the other similar spec fridges that are a comparable age to this fridge freezer also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Two Vegetable Drawers

The S53430CNX2 is a two vegetable drawer fridge freezer. Most of the other fridges that were launched more than two years ago have between one and five vegetable drawers.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features No Frost (fridge)

The AEG S53430CNX2 features No Frost (fridge). Most of the other fridge freezers of this age and type also feature No Frost (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Defrost (fridge)

The S53430CNX2 has an automatic defrost (fridge), as do most of the other comparable spec fridge freezers that have been around for more than two years.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

226 Liters Fridge Net Capacity

This is a 226 liters net fridge capacity fridge freezer.

It may also be worth considering one of the alternative 226L net fridge capacity fridge freezers currently available including the KGN 312 A+ WS, or the KGN 312 A+ IO both from Bauknecht or the AEG S53620CSX2 all of which are cheaper.

If this AEG fridge freezer fridge net capacity is too small for you then you might want to look at the Gorenje RK 60359 OR (£730.49) (229L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers aeg santos53430cnx2, aeg s53430cnx2
Barcodes 07332543316687, 07332543316694

AEG S53430CNX2 Review Sources

To prepare this AEG S53430CNX2 review we compared this fridge freezer to 2,701 other models. For each fridge freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 372,567 product attributes, 1,728 fridge freezer reviews and 1,631,500 historical fridge freezer prices from 108 fridge freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge freezer is lacking.

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

Bosch KIS87AF30G

Bosch
KIS87AF30G

£ 476.10
£364 Cheaper
Newer by one year
A lot bigger freezer capacity
One less vegetable drawer
Liebherr ICP 3314

Liebherr
ICP 3314

£ 1,141.00
72% bigger freezer capacity
Superior energy efficiency rating
Longer storage time during power failure
£301 More Expensive
Neff KI2823F30

Neff
KI2823F30

£ 749.00
£91 Cheaper
Five door balconies
Seven months newer
2x smaller net freezer capacity
Neff KI6873F30

Neff
KI6873F30

£ 349.00
£491 Cheaper
A lot bigger freezer capacity
Longer storage time during power failure
One less vegetable drawer
Liebherr ICU 3314

Liebherr
ICU 3314

£ 799.00
£41 Cheaper
Bigger freezer capacity
Longer storage time during power failure
Only one vegetable drawer
£40 Cheaper
12kg/24h bigger freezing capacity
A lot longer storage time during power failure
Higher running costs over five years by £462.94
Feedback