Close
Share on
Amica KGC 15446 E
Amica KGC 15446 E

Loading image...

Amica KGC 15446 E Fridge Freezer

£341.19
160L 45L 546mm 1,440mm Apr 2016
A++
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £401.85 Electricity cost over 10 years
Very low running costs
Quite small freezer net capacity
Does not have a fresh zone compartment
Amazon UK £341.19 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £341.19 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 2% (2%)

There was a cheaper price of £335.70 on Amazon UK 9 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 36% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 64% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Very Low Running Costs

This fridge freezer has an energy efficiency rating of A++. The KGC 15446 E is one of the cheapest to run small fridge net capacity fridges that have been available for more than a year that we have assessed for 24 year running costs. Based on average energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the 24 year running cost of the KGC 15446 E is £402.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This Amica fridge has been on the market since April 2016.


Freezer

Quite Small Freezer Net Capacity

The freezer net capacitioes of fridge freezers of this type and age range from 15L to 210L, and the average freezer net capacity is 75L. The KGC 15446 E has one of the smaller freezer net capacitioes (only 45 liters) amongst fridge freezers of this age.

Fridges with a larger freezer net capacity that might be worth considering include the Hotpoint HMCB 7030 AA (£399) (57L and cheaper), or the Zanussi ZRB23055F (£319) (59L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Long Storage Time During Power Failure

Across all the fridges that were launched around the same time as this fridge the storage time during power failures range from 10h to 32h. At 21 hours, the Amica KGC 15446 E has a fairly long storage time during power failure compared to most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that have been on the market for around the same time as this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Small Freezer Gross Capacity

The average freezer gross capacity of fridge freezers that came out around the same time as this fridge freezer is 89L, and the freezer gross capacities range from 15L to 160L. At only 45 liters, the Amica KGC 15446 E has a quite small freezer gross capacity compared to most of the other similar spec fridges that are a comparable age to this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Small Freezing Capacity

The freezing capacities of fridge freezers of this age and spec range from 2kg/24h to 62kg/24h. At only 2 kilograms per 24 hours, the Amica KGC 15446 E has a quite small freezing capacity compared to most of the other fridge freezers of a comparable age and spec to this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Average Noise Level

The KGC 15446 E has a pretty average noise level (40 decibels) compared to most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that were launched more than a year ago.

If you would consider a fridge with a louder noise level then you might want to look at the Liebherr Tsl 1414 (£299) (41dB and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Total Net Capacity

At 205 liters, the KGC 15446 E has a fairly average total net capacity compared to most of the other fridge freezers of this age and spec.

If you are looking for a larger total net capacity then you might want to look at the Bosch KGN34VW25 (£299.99) (280L and cheaper) or the Gorenje RCI4181 (£362.99) (242L and higher rated).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fresh Zone

Does Not Have a Fresh Zone Compartment

The KGC 15446 E does not have a fresh zone compartment, although it is worth noting that most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that have been on the market for around the same time as this fridge also do not have a fresh zone compartment.

What is a fresh zone compartment? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The Amica KGC 15446 E has a reversible doors, as do most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that were launched around the same time as this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Four Door Balconies

The KGC 15446 E is a four door balconies fridge freezer. Most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that have been on the market for more than a year have between one and five door balconies.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

160 Liters Fridge Net Capacity

This is a 160 liters net fridge capacity fridge.

We compared this fridge to all the other 160L net fridge capacity fridges and we think cheaper fridge freezers such as the Zanussi ZBB24431SA (£294.99) is also worth considering.

If you want a larger fridge net capacity then you might want to consider the Hoover HVBF5172 (£268) (162L and cheaper), or the Zanussi ZRB23055F (£319) (165L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers amica kgc15446e
Barcodes 04040729154468

Amica KGC 15446 E Review Sources

To prepare this Amica KGC 15446 E review we compared this fridge freezer to 2,701 other models. For each fridge freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 372,567 product attributes, 1,728 fridge freezer reviews and 1,631,500 historical fridge freezer prices from 108 fridge freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge freezer is lacking.

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

Liebherr ICN 3366

Liebherr
ICN 3366

£ 1,499.99
8kg/24h bigger freezer capacity
Energy efficiency rating is higher
Newer by four months
£1,159 More Expensive
Liebherr ICBN 3366

Liebherr
ICBN 3366

£ 1,699.00
8kg/24h bigger freezing capacity
Energy efficiency rating is better
Bigger freezer gross capacity
£1,358 More Expensive
Liebherr ICBN 3356

Liebherr
ICBN 3356

£ 1,429.00
Significantly bigger freezing capacity
Energy efficiency rating is higher
45% bigger freezer gross capacity
£1,088 More Expensive
Liebherr C 3425

Liebherr
C 3425

£ 489.00
Bigger freezer capacity
Superior energy efficiency rating
A lot larger net freezer capacity
£148 More Expensive
Liebherr Cbs 3425

Liebherr
Cbs 3425

£ 799.98
84% bigger freezer capacity
Better energy efficiency rating
43L larger net freezer capacity
£459 More Expensive
CDA FW971

CDA
FW971

£ 320.00
£21 Cheaper
Bigger freezing capacity
A lot bigger freezer gross capacity
More expensive to run over five years by 75%
Feedback