Close
Share on
Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4
Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4
2 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4 Fridge Freezer

£1,125.00
296L 100L 680mm 1,695mm Aug 2015
A+
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £789.59 Electricity cost over 10 years
Features No Frost (fridge)
Has a reversible doors
Does not have a fresh zone compartment
John Lewis £1,149.00 Go to Store
theWrightBuyLtd £1,125.00 Go to Store
The Wright Buy £1,125.00 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 6 Stores | £1,125.00 - £1,428.70 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 35% (35%)

There was a cheaper price of £731 on Amazon UK 22 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 59% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 41% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

OK Running Costs

The energy efficiency classification of this large fridge net capacity fridge is A+. The E442BRX4 has an average 24 year running cost of £790 based on typical usage levels and energy prices, which is typical compared to the other 154 fridge freezers of a similar age and type.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

Fisher & Paykel released the E442BRX4 in April 2017.


Performance

Average Total Net Capacity

At 396 liters, the Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4 has a fairly average total net capacity compared to most of the other fridges of a comparable age and type to this fridge freezer.

If this Fisher & Paykel fridge freezer total net capacity is too small for you then you might want to consider the LG GSL761WBXV (£930) (405L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Freezer

Average Freezer Net Capacity

With a freezer net capacity of 100 liters, the E442BRX4 has a pretty average freezer net capacity compared to most of the other fridge freezers of this type and age.

If this Fisher & Paykel fridge freezer net capacity is not large enough for you then you might also want to consider the Liebherr CNEF 4815 (£999) (101L) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ice Cube Tray

The E442BRX4 has an ice cube tray, as do most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been on the market for around the same time as this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4 has a fast freeze function. Most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been on the market for a comparable time to this fridge also have a fast freeze function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Small Freezer Gross Capacity

At only 100 liters, the Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4 has a fairly small freezer gross capacity compared to most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were released around the same time as this fridge. The average freezer gross capacity of large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that are a similar age to this fridge freezer is 140L, and the freezer gross capacities range from 63L to 520L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fresh Zone

Does Not Have a Fresh Zone Compartment

The Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4 does not have a fresh zone compartment. Most of the other fridges of this spec and age do have a fresh zone compartment.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The E442BRX4 has a reversible doors. Most of the other fridges that are a similar age to this fridge freezer also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Features No Frost (fridge)

The E442BRX4 features No Frost (fridge), as do most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that came out around the same time as this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The E442BRX4 has a door open alarm. Most of the other fridge freezers of a similar age and spec to this fridge freezer also have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers fisher paykel e442brx4, newappliances e442brx4, fisher e442brx4, rsquo e442brx4
Barcodes 00601577828822, 09415112241004

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

CBNesf 5133 vs E442BRX4

Liebherr CBNesf 5133 vs Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4
Liebherr CBNesf 5133 Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4
£ 1,699.00 £1,125.00
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
17% Shallower
Larger Net Freezer Capacity
Two Months Newer
£574 More Expensive
325mm Taller

E522BLXFD4 vs E442BRX4

Fisher & Paykel E522BLXFD4 vs Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4
Fisher & Paykel E522BLXFD4 Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4
£ 1,139.00 £1,125.00
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
21L Larger Net Freezer Capacity
Larger Total Net Capacity
Larger Total Gross Capacity
£14 More Expensive
Three Months Older

CNPesf 3913 vs E442BRX4

Liebherr CNPesf 3913 vs Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4
Liebherr CNPesf 3913 Fisher & Paykel E442BRX4
£ 923.00 £1,125.00
£202 Cheaper
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
£166.73 Cheaper to Run
Larger Net Freezer Capacity
A Lot Smaller Net Fridge Capacity
16% Smaller Total Gross Capacity
Feedback