Close
Share on
Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4
Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4
2 Images

Loading image...

Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4 Fridge Freezer

£1,149.00
352L 121L 790mm 1,715mm May 2015
A+
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £904.74 Electricity cost over 10 years
Fairly large total net capacity
Has an ice cube tray
Running costs are very high
ao £1,249.00 Go to Store
Boots Kitchen Appliances £1,249.00 Go to Store
Next Domestic Appliances £1,249.00 Go to Store
See All 9 Prices from 9 Stores | £1,149.00 - £1,663.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £20 (2%)

There was a cheaper price of £1,129 at Donaghy Bros 82 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 57% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 43% chance that the price will actually go back down.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Performance

Fairly Large Total Net Capacity

At 473 liters, the E522BRXFD4 has a quite large total net capacity compared to most of the other similar spec fridge freezers that have been around for more than a year. The average total net capacity of similar spec fridge freezers that came out around the same time as this fridge is 380L.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative 473L total net capacity fridge freezers currently available including cheaper fridge freezers such as the E522BLX4 (£1,029.99), the E522BLXFD4 (£1,139.00), or the E522BRX4 (£949.00) all from Fisher & Paykel.

If this fridge total net capacity is too small for you then you might want to look at the Bosch KGF56PI40 (480L), or the Siemens KG56FSB40 (£1,410.61) (480L).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only T (Tropical) Climate Class

This fridge has a T (Tropical) climate class, which is the most commonly found climate class on large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that are a comparable age to it.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Loud Noise Level

At 43 decibels, the E522BRXFD4 has a fairly loud noise level compared to most of the other fridges that were released more than a year ago. Across all the large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were released one year ago the noise levels range from 34dB to 47dB, and the average noise level is 41dB.

We compared this fridge freezer to all the other 43dB noise level fridge freezers and we think the E521TLX2 (£1,105.00), the E521TRX2 (£1,049.00), and the E522BLX4 (£1,029.99) all from Fisher & Paykel which is cheaper is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Freezer

Has an Ice Cube Tray

The E522BRXFD4 has an ice cube tray. Most of the other fridge freezers of this type and age also have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features No Frost (freezer)

The E522BRXFD4 features No Frost (freezer), as do most of the other comparable spec fridge freezers that have been on the market for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4 has a fast freeze function, as do most of the other comparable spec fridges that have been available for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Two Shelves/baskets (freezer)

Most fridges of a comparable age and spec to this fridge freezer have between one and three shelves/baskets (freezer), including the E522BRXFD4 which has two shelves/baskets (freezer).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Freezer Net Capacity

At 121 liters, the E522BRXFD4 has a relatively average freezer net capacity compared to most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that came out around the same time as this fridge freezer.

Alternative 121L net freezer capacity fridges currently available that you might also want to look at include the E522BLX4 (£1,029.99), the E522BLXFD4 (£1,139.00), or the E522BRX4 (£949.00) all from Fisher & Paykel which is cheaper.

Fridges with a larger freezer net capacity that might also be worth considering include the Bosch KAD62V40 (177L), or the LG GSL761WBXV (£930.00) (196L) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Storage Time During Power Failure

The Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4 has a relatively standard storage time during power failure (12 hours) compared to most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been around for around the same time as this fridge.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative 12h storage time during power failure fridges currently available including cheaper fridges such as the E522BLX4 (£1,029.99), or the E522BLXFD4 (£1,139.00) both from Fisher & Paykel.

If this fridge storage time during power failure is not long enough for you then you might also want to consider the Siemens KG39NLB35 (£899.00) (16h) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The E522BRXFD4 has a door open alarm, as do most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been on the market for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are Very High

Whilst this Fisher & Paykel fridge freezer has an energy efficiency classification of A+, the E522BRXFD4 is in the most expensive 19% of all 154 fridge freezers of a comparable type and age that we have assessed for running costs. Based on typical energy prices, we estimate the E522BRXFD4 will cost £905 over 24 years to run.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Fisher & Paykel released the E522BRXFD4 in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers fisherpaykel e522brxfd4rhss, newappliances e522brxfd4, fisher e522brxfd4
Barcodes 09415112241554

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

KGV39VW32G vs E522BRXFD4

Bosch KGV39VW32G vs Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4
Bosch KGV39VW32G Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4
£ 463.00 £1,149.00
£686 Cheaper
£347.79 Cheaper to Run
60% Lower Minimum Operating Temperature
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
Only One Vegetable Drawer
Vastly Smaller Total Gross Capacity

BLF 8121 vs E522BRXFD4

Whirlpool BLF 8121 vs Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4
Whirlpool BLF 8121 Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4
£ 349.00 £1,149.00
£800 Cheaper
Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
Three Freezer Shelves/baskets
Only One Vegetable Drawer
80% Smaller Freezer Capacity

CNPesf 3913 vs E522BRXFD4

Liebherr CNPesf 3913 vs Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4
Liebherr CNPesf 3913 Fisher & Paykel E522BRXFD4
£ 923.00 £1,149.00
£226 Cheaper
52% Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
Four Freezer Shelves/baskets
121L Smaller Net Fridge Capacity
A Lot Smaller Total Gross Capacity
Feedback