Close
Share on
Gorenje ONRK 193 C
Gorenje ONRK 193 C

Loading image...

Gorenje ONRK 193 C Fridge Freezer

£999.00
£849.00 £150.00 cheaper than 50 days ago
222L 85L 600mm 1,940mm May 2016
A+++
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £394.80 Electricity cost over 10 years
Gorenje fridge freezers have excellent reviews
Low running costs
Has a multi-Airflow system (fridge)
eBay £849.00 Go to Store
Appliance City £899.00 Go to Store
Electrical Discount £899.00 Go to Store
See All 23 Prices from 14 Stores | £849.00 - £1,149.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £150 (15%)

The price has dropped from £999 to £849 in the last 50 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 81% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 19% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Gorenje Fridge Freezers Have Excellent Reviews

On average Gorenje medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers have excellent ratings compared to other manufacturers as do all fridge freezers built by Gorenje.


Energy

Low Running Costs

The energy efficiency classification of this Gorenje fridge freezer is A+++. The ONRK 193 C is one of the more economic to run new comparable spec fridge freezers that we have looked at for running costs. Based on average energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the ONRK 193 C will cost £395 over 24 years to run.


Other

Released Twelve Months Ago

It was April 2017 when this fridge freezer was released.


Freezer

Average Storage Time During Power Failure

At 18 hours, the Gorenje ONRK 193 C has a pretty typical storage time during power failure compared to most of the other fridges that were launched in the last 12 months.

If this fridge storage time during power failure is not long enough for you then you might also want to consider the Siemens KG36NNW30 (19h).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Freezer Net Capacity

At 85 liters, the ONRK 193 C has a relatively standard freezer net capacity compared to most of the other latest medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers.

Fridges with a larger freezer net capacity that might also be worth looking at include the Siemens KG36NAW35 (£479.99) (87L).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features No Frost (freezer)

The ONRK 193 C features No Frost (freezer), as do most of the other comparable spec fridge freezers that have been available for around the same time as this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Average Total Net Capacity

The ONRK 193 C has a fairly standard total net capacity (307 liters) compared to most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been available for around the same time as this fridge.

If this fridge total net capacity is not large enough for you then you might want to look at the CN 3515 (308L), the CN 3515 (£499.99) (308L), or the CNef 3515 (£649.99) (308L) all from Liebherr.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Loud Noise Level

The noise levels of medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were launched around the same time as this fridge range from 34dB to 45dB. The Gorenje ONRK 193 C has one of the louder noise levels (42 decibels) amongst medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers of this age.

If you are not worried about having a louder noise level then you might want to look at the Gorenje NRK 6192 MR (42dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only T (Tropical) Climate Class

This fridge freezer has a SN (Subnormal) - T (Tropical) climate class, which is the most commonly found climate class on latest similar spec fridges.

What does "climate class" mean? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Has a Multi-Airflow System (fridge)

The ONRK 193 C has a multi-Airflow system (fridge). Most of the other recently released medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers also have a multi-Airflow system (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features No Frost (fridge)

The Gorenje ONRK 193 C features No Frost (fridge). Most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that came out in the last 12 months also feature No Frost (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Built-In Display

The Gorenje ONRK 193 C has a built-in display. Most of the other fridge freezers that were released around the same time as this fridge freezer also have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers gorenje onrk193ccolour, gorenje onrk193bk, gorenje onrk193ch, gorenje onrk193bl, gorenje onrk193co, gorenje onrk193r, gorenje 222l85l
Barcodes 03838942087288, 03838942087974, 03838942087981, 03838942087998, 03838942104923, 03838942104930, 03838942104947, 03838942104954, 03838942109461

Gorenje ONRK 193 C Review Sources

To prepare this Gorenje ONRK 193 C review we compared this fridge freezer to 2,691 other models. For each fridge freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 369,487 product attributes, 1,716 fridge freezer reviews and 1,612,900 historical fridge freezer prices from 108 fridge freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge freezer is lacking.

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

CNEF 4315 vs ONRK 193 C

Liebherr CNEF 4315 vs Gorenje ONRK 193 C
Liebherr CNEF 4315 Gorenje ONRK 193 C
£ 979.00 £849.00
8.6A Lower Electric Current
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
50% Bigger Freezer Capacity
Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
£130 More Expensive
Higher Connected Load

Liebherr Cbs 3425 vs Gorenje ONRK 193 C

Liebherr Cbs 3425 vs Gorenje ONRK 193 C
Liebherr Cbs 3425 Gorenje ONRK 193 C
£ 799.98 £849.00
£49 Cheaper
Vastly Lower Electric Current
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
Smaller Net Fridge Capacity
39L Smaller Fridge Gross Capacity

CBef 4315 vs ONRK 193 C

Liebherr CBef 4315 vs Gorenje ONRK 193 C
Liebherr CBef 4315 Gorenje ONRK 193 C
£ 949.00 £849.00
Seven Times Lower Electric Current
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
A Lot Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
5kg/24h Bigger Freezer Capacity
£100 More Expensive
One Less Fridge Shelve Basket
Feedback