Close
Share on
Kenwood KFCD55W15
Kenwood KFCD55W15
+ 1 Video

Loading image...

Kenwood KFCD55W15 Fridge Freezer

£429.99
£160.00 £269.99 cheaper than 86 days ago
144L 113L 550mm 1,750mm Feb 2014
A+
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £622.75 Electricity cost over 10 years
Quite large freezer net capacity
Has a water dispenser
Has a defrost water drain
eBay £189.00 Go to Store
Currys £229.99 Go to Store
limeapples-supplies £160.00 Go to Store
See All 7 Prices from 5 Stores | £160.00 - £299.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £269.99 (63%)

The price has dropped from £429.99 to £160 in the last 86 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 78% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 22% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

Average Running Costs

This Kenwood fridge freezer is rated A+ for energy efficiency, and the KFCD55W15 is typical compared to the other 506 fridges of this age and spec that we have assessed for 24 year running costs. Based on typical energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the 24 year running cost of the KFCD55W15 is £623.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

This fridge has been on the market since April 2017.


Freezer

Quite Large Freezer Net Capacity

The average freezer net capacity of similar spec fridge freezers that have been available for a comparable time to this fridge is 68L. The freezer net capacity of the KFCD55W15 of 113 liters is one of the largest amongst small fridge net capacity fridges that have been on the market for around the same time as this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Short Storage Time During Power Failure

With a storage time during power failure of only 12 hours, the KFCD55W15 has one of the shorter storage time during power failures amongst similar spec fridges of this age. The storage time during power failures of fridge freezers of this type and age range from 6h to 33h.

If you would prefer a fridge with a longer storage time during power failure then you might also want to look at the KGN30VW20G (13h), or the KIN85AF30G (13h) both from Bosch.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Big Freezer Gross Capacity

With a freezer gross capacity of 113 liters, the KFCD55W15 has a quite big freezer gross capacity compared to most of the other fridges of a similar spec and age to this fridge freezer. Across all the fridge freezers of this spec and age the freezer gross capacities range from 11L to 280L, and the average freezer gross capacity is 79L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Defrost Water Drain

The Kenwood KFCD55W15 has a defrost water drain, as do most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that were launched around the same time as this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other Features

Has a Thermostat

The KFCD55W15 has a thermostat. Most of the other comparable spec fridges that have been around for more than two years also have a thermostat.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Defrost Function

The Kenwood KFCD55W15 has a defrost function. Most of the other fridges that have been around for more than two years also have a defrost function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Quite Small Fridge Gross Capacity

At only 144 liters, the KFCD55W15 has a quite small fridge gross capacity compared to most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that have been on the market for more than two years. Comparable spec fridge freezers that have been available for around the same time as this fridge have fridge gross capacities of between 4.2L and 1,900L, and the average fridge gross capacity is 180L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Defrost (fridge)

The KFCD55W15 has an automatic defrost (fridge). Most of the other fridge freezers of this spec and age also have an automatic defrost (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The KFCD55W15 has a reversible doors. Most of the other similar spec fridge freezers that were launched around the same time as this fridge freezer also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Water Dispenser

The Kenwood KFCD55W15 has a water dispenser, which is unusual. Most of the other fridge freezers that were released more than two years ago do not have a water dispenser.

We compared all the other fridges with a water dispenser to this fridge freezer and we think the Samsung RB29FWRNDBC which has better reviews is also worth considering.

What is a water dispenser? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Loud Noise Level

The KFCD55W15 has one of the louder noise levels (42 decibels) amongst small fridge net capacity fridges of this age. The average noise level of fridges of a comparable type and age to this fridge freezer is 40dB.

If you don't mind having a louder noise level then you might want to consider the Essentials CUC50W15 (£129.99) (42dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Total Net Capacity

With a total net capacity of 225 liters, the KFCD55W15 has a pretty average total net capacity compared to most of the other fridge freezers of a similar age and spec to this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers kenwood kfcd55w15
Barcodes 05017416540520

Kenwood KFCD55W15 Review Sources

To prepare this Kenwood KFCD55W15 review we compared this fridge freezer to 2,691 other models. For each fridge freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 369,487 product attributes, 1,716 fridge freezer reviews and 1,612,900 historical fridge freezer prices from 108 fridge freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge freezer is lacking.

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

Neff KI7862F30G vs Kenwood KFCD55W15

Neff KI7862F30G vs Kenwood KFCD55W15
Neff KI7862F30G Kenwood KFCD55W15
£ 499.99 £160.00
60% Lower Minimum Operating Temperature
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
47L Larger Fridge Gross Capacity
One Year Longer Manufacturer's Guarantee
£340 More Expensive
A Lot Smaller Gross Freezer Capacity

Hotpoint HRF 3114 vs Kenwood KFCD55W15

Hotpoint HRF 3114 vs Kenwood KFCD55W15
Hotpoint HRF 3114 Kenwood KFCD55W15
£ 299.00 £160.00
60% Lower Minimum Operating Temperature
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
30% Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
13L Larger Fridge Gross Capacity
£139 More Expensive
Only Two Fridge Shelves Baskets

ZBB 28440 SA vs KFCD55W15

Zanussi ZBB 28440 SA vs Kenwood KFCD55W15
Zanussi ZBB 28440 SA Kenwood KFCD55W15
£ 379.99 £160.00
60% Lower Minimum Operating Temperature
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
50% Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
17% Larger Fridge Gross Capacity
£220 More Expensive
Over One Year Older
Feedback