Close
Share on
Liebherr CUN 3033
Liebherr CUN 3033
3 Images

Loading image...

Liebherr CUN 3033 Fridge Freezer

£550.20
£495.00 £55.20 cheaper than 15 days ago
199L 79L 550mm 1,800mm Sep 2015
A+
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £634.50 Electricity cost over 10 years
Price has recently dropped by 5%
Fairly large total net capacity
Has an ice cube tray
Appliances Direct £513.97 Go to Store
Appliance World Online £495.00 Go to Store
Gillmans £509.00 Go to Store
See All 7 Prices from 7 Stores | £495.00 - £529.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £55.20 (10%)

The price has dropped from £498.99 to £495 in the last 15 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 64% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 36% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Performance

Fairly Large Total Net Capacity

With a total net capacity of 278 liters, the CUN 3033 has one of the larger total net capacities amongst fridges of this age. The total net capacities of similar spec fridge freezers that are a comparable age to this fridge freezer range from 80L to 450L.

If this Liebherr fridge freezer total net capacity is too small for you then you might also want to look at the Hotpoint LAL85 (£453.97) (294L) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Icemaker

The CUN 3033 has an icemaker, which is unusual. Most of the other fridge freezers of a comparable age and spec to this fridge do not have an icemaker.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Loud Noise Level

With a noise level of 43 decibels, the Liebherr CUN 3033 has one of the louder noise levels amongst similar spec fridges of this age. Fridge freezers of this age and spec have noise levels of between 34dB and 47dB.

Alternative fridges with a louder noise level that you might want to look at include the S53520CTX2 (£599.00) (43dB), or the S53520CTW2 (£559.00) (43dB) both from AEG or the Hoover HBCP 3050K (43dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Freezer

Has an Ice Cube Tray

The CUN 3033 has an ice cube tray, as do most of the other fridges of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Big Freezing Capacity

The CUN 3033 has a fairly big freezing capacity (10 kilograms per 24 hours) compared to most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that have been on the market for a similar time to this fridge freezer. The average freezing capacity of small fridge net capacity fridges that have been around for a comparable time to this fridge is 5.2kg/24h, and the freezing capacities range from 2kg/24h to 62kg/24h.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Storage Time During Power Failure

At 18 hours, the CUN 3033 has a fairly typical storage time during power failure compared to most of the other fridges of this type and age.

If you want a fridge freezer with a longer storage time during power failure then you might want to look at the Baumatic BRCI3180E (£399.00) (19h) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Freezer Net Capacity

The CUN 3033 has a pretty average freezer net capacity (79 liters) compared to most of the other similar spec fridge freezers that were released more than a year ago.

If this fridge freezer freezer net capacity is too small for you then you might want to look at the Hotpoint Aquarius HM 7030 (£549.99) (80L and cheaper), or the Bosch KIV32X23GB (£379.99) (93L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fresh Zone

Has a Fresh Zone Compartment

The CUN 3033 has a fresh zone compartment, which is unusual. Most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that are a comparable age to this fridge freezer do not have a fresh zone compartment.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The CUN 3033 has a door open alarm, as do most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that have been on the market for a similar time to this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Two Vegetable Drawers

The Liebherr CUN 3033 is a two vegetable drawer fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Defrost (fridge)

The CUN 3033 has an automatic defrost (fridge), as do most of the other fridge freezers of a similar spec and age to this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Four Shelves/baskets (fridge)

The CUN 3033 is a four shelf/basket (fridge) fridge freezer. Most of the other comparable spec fridge freezers that have been on the market for around the same time as this fridge freezer have between one and five shelves/baskets (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Large Fridge Gross Capacity

The CUN 3033 has a very large fridge gross capacity (203 liters) compared to most of the other fridges of this age and spec. The smallest fridge gross capacity of small fridge net capacity fridges that are a comparable age to this fridge is 54L and the largest is 210L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The CUN 3033 has a reversible doors, as do most of the other fridges of a comparable spec and age to this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are OK

This small fridge net capacity fridge freezer is rated A+ for energy efficiency, and the CUN 3033 is typical compared to the other 218 fridge freezers of a comparable spec and age that we have looked at for running costs. Based on average energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the CUN 3033 will cost £635 over 24 years to run.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This small fridge net capacity fridge freezer was released in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers liebherr cun3033
Barcodes 04016803015291, 04016803024330

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

Liebherr C 3525 vs Liebherr CUN 3033

Liebherr C 3525 vs Liebherr CUN 3033
Liebherr C 3525 Liebherr CUN 3033
£ 359.00 £495.00
£136 Cheaper
Newer by Nine Months
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
A Lot Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
50mm Wider
1% Taller

Liebherr CBef 4315 vs Liebherr CUN 3033

Liebherr CBef 4315 vs Liebherr CUN 3033
Liebherr CBef 4315 Liebherr CUN 3033
£ 949.00 £495.00
Lower Energy Usage
35% Cheaper to Run
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
£454 More Expensive
Only Three Fridge Shelves Baskets

Liebherr CNP 3913 vs Liebherr CUN 3033

Liebherr CNP 3913 vs Liebherr CUN 3033
Liebherr CNP 3913 Liebherr CUN 3033
£ 744.00 £495.00
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
63L Bigger Freezer Gross Capacity
38% Bigger Freezing Capacity
42L Larger Freezer Net Capacity
£249 More Expensive
Feedback