Close
Share on
Miele KFN 14927
Miele KFN 14927
6 Images

Loading image...

Miele KFN 14927 Fridge Freezer

£2,250.00
245L 88L 600mm 2,011mm Apr 2015
A++
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £629.80 Electricity cost over 10 years
Price drop of £321.00
Fairly long storage time during power failure
Quite small total net capacity
AV Lounge £2,250.00 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £2,250.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 23% (23%)

There was a cheaper price of £1,729 at Appliance World Online 67 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 62% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 38% chance that the price will actually go back down. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Chart Hide Chart

Not Cheap

We checked 111 fridge freezers of a comparable type and age and they range in price from £198 to £2,200. We think that this large fridge net capacity fridge looks expensive compared to other fridge freezers of a comparable type and age.


Freezer

Fairly Long Storage Time During Power Failure

At 25 hours, the KFN 14927 has a fairly long storage time during power failure compared to most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were released more than two years ago. The shortest storage time during power failure of fridges that were released more than two years ago is 4h, the longest is 44h, and the average storage time during power failure is 21h.

If this Miele fridge freezer storage time during power failure is too short for you then you might also want to consider the Miele KFN 14947 (£2,199.99) (30h).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Big Freezing Capacity

The freezing capacities of large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were released around the same time as this fridge freezer range from 2kg/24h to 20kg/24h, and the average freezing capacity is 11kg/24h. With a freezing capacity of 16 kilograms per 24 hours, the KFN 14927 has a fairly big freezing capacity compared to most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been on the market for a comparable time to this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features No Frost (freezer)

The KFN 14927 features No Frost (freezer), as do most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been around for around the same time as this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ice Cube Tray

The KFN 14927 has an ice cube tray. Most of the other fridge freezers of a similar type and age to this fridge freezer also have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The KFN 14927 has a fast freeze function, as do most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been on the market for more than two years.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Freezer Gross Capacity

The Miele KFN 14927 has one of the smaller freezer gross capacities (only 88 liters) amongst similar spec fridges of this age. The smallest freezer gross capacity of large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were launched more than two years ago is 16L and the biggest is 270L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Freezer Net Capacity

At 88 liters, the KFN 14927 has a fairly typical freezer net capacity compared to most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been around for around the same time as this fridge freezer.

If this Miele fridge freezer freezer net capacity is too small for you then you might also want to consider the Neff K3990X7 (£1,729.00) (170L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has an Air Filter

The KFN 14927 has an air filter. Most of the other fridge freezers of this age and type also have an air filter.

It is worth considering other fridges which also have an air filter including the Miele KFN 14947 (£2,199.99).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Total Net Capacity

The smallest total net capacity of large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were released more than two years ago is 240L and the largest is 620L. At only 333 liters, the KFN 14927 has a quite small total net capacity compared to most of the other comparable spec fridge freezers that were released more than two years ago.

If you would prefer a fridge with a larger total net capacity then you might want to consider the Miele KFN 14947 (£2,199.99) (525L).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only T (Tropical) Climate Class

This fridge has a SN (Subnormal) - T (Tropical) climate class, which is typical of many large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been available for more than two years.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

The KFN 14927 has a relatively typical noise level (42 decibels) compared to most of the other fridges that have been available for a similar time to this fridge freezer.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the alternative 42dB noise level fridges currently available including the Liebherr CBNesf 5133 (£1,699.00), or the Samsung RH56J6917SL (£1,799.99) which is cheaper.

If you would consider a fridge with a louder noise level then you might want to look at the Siemens KG49NSB31 (£1,946.88) (43dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Child Lock

The Miele KFN 14927 has a child lock, which is unusual. Most of the other fridge freezers of this type and age do not have a child lock.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Built-In Display

The KFN 14927 has a built-in display. Most of the other fridges that have been available for more than two years also have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reversible Doors

The Miele KFN 14927 has a reversible doors. Most of the other fridges that have been on the market for more than two years also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Has a Super Cool Function

The KFN 14927 has a Super Cool function. Most of the other similar spec fridge freezers that have been around for a comparable time to this fridge also have a Super Cool function.

We compared this fridge to all the other fridge freezers with a Super Cool function and we think cheaper fridges such as the CBNPes 5156 (£1,751.10), and the IKBV 3254 (£1,686.56) both from Liebherr is also worth considering.

It is worth considering other fridge freezers which also have a Super Cool function including the Siemens KG49NSB31 (£1,946.88).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features No Frost (fridge)

The Miele KFN 14927 features No Frost (fridge). Most of the other fridge freezers of this age and type also feature No Frost (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Three Door Balconies

Most fridge freezers of this age and type have between one and six door balconies, including the KFN 14927 which has three door balconies.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Fridge Gross Capacity

Similar spec fridges that have been around for around the same time as this fridge freezer have fridge gross capacities of between 230L and 500L. The KFN 14927 has one of the smallest fridge gross capacities (only 245 liters) amongst fridges of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Temperature Alarm

The Miele KFN 14927 has a temperature alarm, as do most of the other comparable spec fridge freezers that have been around for around the same time as this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Door Open Alarm

The Miele KFN 14927 has a door open alarm, as do most of the other fridge freezers of a similar spec and age to this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fresh Zone

Has a Fresh Zone Compartment

The KFN 14927 has a fresh zone compartment. Most of the other fridges of this age and type also have a fresh zone compartment.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are OK

This fridge is rated A++ for energy efficiency. The KFN 14927 has an average running cost of £630 over 24 years based on average energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 396 fridges of a comparable type and age.

Chart Hide Chart

Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this Miele fridge freezer was released.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers miele kfn14927sded
Barcodes 04002514808154

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

Gorenje RK 6202 EW vs Miele KFN 14927

Gorenje RK 6202 EW vs Miele KFN 14927
Gorenje RK 6202 EW Miele KFN 14927
£ £2,250.00
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
Two More Fridge Shelves Baskets
17% Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
10% Cheaper to Run
11.5kg/24h Smaller Freezer Capacity
10mm Deeper

Bosch KGV39VW32G vs Miele KFN 14927

Bosch KGV39VW32G vs Miele KFN 14927
Bosch KGV39VW32G Miele KFN 14927
£ 463.00 £2,250.00
£1,787 Cheaper
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
Two More Fridge Shelves Baskets
One More Door Balcony
Significantly Smaller Freezer Capacity
Marginally Shorter Storage Time During Power Failure

Whirlpool BLF 8121 vs Miele KFN 14927

Whirlpool BLF 8121 vs Miele KFN 14927
Whirlpool BLF 8121 Miele KFN 14927
£ 349.00 £2,250.00
£1,901 Cheaper
Four Fridge Shelves Baskets
Larger Net Freezer Capacity
Three Months Newer
11kg/24h Smaller Freezer Capacity
Energy Efficiency Rating is Inferior
Feedback