Close
Share on
Samsung RB29FWRNDSA
Samsung RB29FWRND
6 Images + 1 Video

Loading image...

Samsung RB29FWRNDSA Fridge Freezer

£429.99
£270.00 £159.99 cheaper than 43 days ago
190L 98L 595mm 1,780mm Apr 2016
A+
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £681.50 Electricity cost over 10 years
Owner reviews are excellent
Quite large freezer net capacity
Price has increased by 3%
20 Reviews
eBay £270.00 Go to Store
Boots Kitchen Appliances £370.00 Go to Store
ao £379.00 Go to Store
See All 44 Prices from 27 Stores | £270.00 - £648.70 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £159.99 (37%)

The price has dropped from £429.99 to £270 in the last 43 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 77% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 23% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a The Gas Superstore voucher for £0 off available. For each product you purchase, you will receive a £10 Discount for every additional item purchase. The voucher expires on 13 Jan 2018.

View the voucher code

View all The Gas Superstore vouchers       View all fridge freezer vouchers


Reviews

Owner Reviews Are Excellent

On average, RB29FWRND owners rated this fridge freezer as fantastic. Over 75% of reviewers gave this fridge freezer the highest possible rating of 5 stars and 90% of those asked said they would recommend buying it to others.

Samsung Has Good Reviews for Its Fridge Freezers

Based on 124 expert and owner reviews (including 24 verified purchases), Samsung has good ratings for its fridge freezers. Samsung also has good ratings specifically for its small fridge net capacity fridges. 90% of those that bought a Samsung fridge would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

This fridge has been on the market since April 2017.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

This Samsung fridge freezer is rated A+ for energy efficiency. Based on typical energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the 24 year running cost of the RB29FWRND is £682, which is typical compared to the other 218 fridges of a comparable age and type.


Freezer

Quite Large Freezer Net Capacity

With a freezer net capacity of 98 liters, the Samsung RB29FWRND has one of the larger freezer net capacitioes amongst small fridge net capacity fridges of this age. The freezer net capacitioes of fridge freezers that were launched more than a year ago range from 15L to 150L, and the average freezer net capacity is 74L.

If this Samsung fridge freezer freezer net capacity is not large enough for you then you might also want to consider the Beko CSD5824W (£239) (105L), or the Indesit LR7 S1 W (£266.99) (111L) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Storage Time During Power Failure

The RB29FWRND has a fairly typical storage time during power failure (20 hours) compared to most of the other similar spec fridge freezers that were released more than a year ago.

If you are looking for a longer storage time during power failure then you might want to look at the Indesit LR7 S1 W (£266.99) (24h and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Ice Cube Tray

The RB29FWRND has an ice cube tray. Most of the other fridge freezers of a similar spec and age to this fridge freezer also have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features No Frost (freezer)

The Samsung RB29FWRND features No Frost (freezer), unlike most of the other fridges that have been on the market for more than a year which do not feature No Frost (freezer).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Big Freezer Gross Capacity

Across all the fridges of this age and spec the freezer gross capacities range from 15L to 160L, and the average freezer gross capacity is 88L. At 118 liters, the RB29FWRND has a fairly big freezer gross capacity compared to most of the other comparable spec fridges that are a similar age to this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Big Freezing Capacity

Across all the fridges of this type and age the freezing capacities range from 2kg/24h to 62kg/24h. With a freezing capacity of 12 kilograms per 24 hours, the RB29FWRND has a fairly big freezing capacity compared to most of the other fridge freezers of this age and spec.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Quite Large Total Net Capacity

The total net capacities of fridges of this type and age range from 80L to 450L. At 288 liters, the Samsung RB29FWRND has a quite large total net capacity compared to most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that are a similar age to this fridge.

If you want a fridge with a larger total net capacity then you might also want to consider the Indesit LR7 S1 W (£266.99) (307L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

At 39 decibels, the RB29FWRND has a pretty typical noise level compared to most of the other similar spec fridges that have been around for a comparable time to this fridge freezer.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative 39dB noise level fridges currently available including the CDA FW872 (£280) which is cheaper.

Fridge freezers with a louder noise level that might be worth considering include the FW951 (£250) (39dB), or the FW971 (£320) (39dB) both from CDA.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Water Dispenser

The Samsung RB29FWRND has a water dispenser, as do most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that have been available for more than a year.

There are a number of alternative fridge freezers with a water dispenser currently available that you might want to look at including cheaper fridges such as the Beko CFP1691DW (£265).

We compared all the other fridges which also have a water dispenser to this fridge freezer and we think the CFP1691DS (£319.99), or the CFG1691DB (£345) both from Beko is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Large Total Gross Capacity

Fridge freezers of a comparable age and type to this fridge freezer have total gross capacities of between 88L and 370L, and the average total gross capacity is 260L. The Samsung RB29FWRND has a fairly large total gross capacity (309 liters) compared to most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that have been available for a similar time to this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Built-In Display

The RB29FWRND has a built-in display, which is unusual. Most of the other fridge freezers of a comparable spec and age to this fridge freezer do not have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The RB29FWRND has a door open alarm, as do most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that came out around the same time as this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Has a Multi-Airflow System (fridge)

The RB29FWRND has a multi-Airflow system (fridge), which is unusual. Most of the other small fridge net capacity fridges that have been available for around the same time as this fridge do not have a multi-Airflow system (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features No Frost (fridge)

The Samsung RB29FWRND features No Frost (fridge), unlike most of the other similar spec fridge freezers that were launched more than a year ago which do not feature No Frost (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Four Shelves/baskets (fridge)

Most small fridge net capacity fridges that were released around the same time as this fridge have between one and five shelves/baskets (fridge), including the Samsung RB29FWRND which has four shelves/baskets (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers samsung samffrrb29fwrndbcbk, samsung samffrrb29fwrndsas, newappliances rb29fwrndsa, samsung samrb29fwrndsa, samsung rb29fwrndbceu, samsung rb29fwrndsaeu, samsung rb29fwrndssss, samsung rb29fwrndcb, summer rb29fwrndsa, samsung width178cm, summer rb29fwrndbc, samsung 3hxh6, samsung 3hxh9
Barcodes 00635131622939, 08806085341289, 08806085341296, 08806085350519, 08806085422858

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

Bosch KIS87AF30G vs Samsung RB29FWRND

Bosch KIS87AF30G vs Samsung RB29FWRND
Bosch KIS87AF30G Samsung RB29FWRND
£ 499.00 £270.00
T Climate Class
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
Five Door Balconies
£152.65 Cheaper to Run
£229 More Expensive
Vastly Smaller Gross Freezer Capacity

Liebherr CU 3311 vs Samsung RB29FWRND

Liebherr CU 3311 vs Samsung RB29FWRND
Liebherr CU 3311 Samsung RB29FWRND
£ 419.00 £270.00
One More Vegetable Drawer
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
28% Cheaper to Run
7h Longer Storage Time During Power Failure
£149 More Expensive
Hugely Smaller Freezer Capacity

KGIE 2184 vs RB29FWRND

Bauknecht KGIE 2184 vs Samsung RB29FWRND
Bauknecht KGIE 2184 Samsung RB29FWRND
£ £270.00
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
25% Lighter
Cheaper to Run by £129.16
Shallower
Smaller Freezer Capacity
18L Smaller Net Freezer Capacity
Feedback