Close
Share on
Samsung RF24HSESBSR
Samsung RF24HSESBSR

Loading image...

Samsung RF24HSESBSR Fridge Freezer

£2,129.99
£999.00 £1,130.99 cheaper than 43 days ago
372L 123L 908mm 1,777mm Dec 2012
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £989.34 Electricity cost over 10 years
Samsung has good reviews for its fridges
Good storage
Quite large freezer net capacity
eBay £999.00 Go to Store
Next Domestic Appliances £1,879.00 Go to Store
Boots Kitchen Appliances £1,879.00 Go to Store
See All 28 Prices from 22 Stores | £999.00 - £2,664.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Reviews

Samsung Has Good Reviews for Its Fridges

We checked 124 expert and owner reviews (including 55 verified purchases) for Samsung fridge freezers and found that on average Samsung has good reviews compared to other manufacturers. We also found that Samsung has good reviews specifically within its large fridge net capacity fridge freezers range. 85% of those that bought a Samsung fridge freezer would recommend the product that they bought to other buyers.


Good Storage

One Samsung RF24HSESBSR owner who bought it reckoned that it had good drawers. Mr. Adam Woods said in October “And the 4th drawer is magic” in his review of this fridge freezer.


Freezer

Quite Large Freezer Net Capacity

The RF24HSESBSR has one of the larger freezer net capacitioes (123 liters) amongst large fridge net capacity fridge freezers of this age. The freezer net capacitioes of fridges of this age and type range from 16L to 260L.

We compared all the other 123L net freezer capacity fridge freezers to this fridge and we think because of it's better review score, the Samsung RF24FSEDBSR (£999.99) is also worth considering.

If you are looking for a fridge freezer with a larger freezer net capacity then you might want to consider the RS7677FHCSL (£734.99) (144L and cheaper), or the RB38J7635SA (£350.00) (151L and cheaper) both from Samsung or the LG GSL325PVQV (158L and higher rated).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Big Freezer Gross Capacity

At 192 liters, the RF24HSESBSR has a quite big freezer gross capacity compared to most of the other fridges that were released more than two years ago. The smallest freezer gross capacity of large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that are a comparable age to this fridge freezer is 16L and the biggest is 270L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The Samsung RF24HSESBSR has a fast freeze function, as do most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that came out more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Six Door Balconies

The Samsung RF24HSESBSR is a six door balconies fridge freezer. Most of the other fridges that were launched more than two years ago have between one and six door balconies.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Large Fridge Gross Capacity

When compared to other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were launched around the same time as this fridge that we have checked, the fridge gross capacity of the Samsung RF24HSESBSR of 434 liters is one of the largest. Across all the large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that are a similar age to this fridge the fridge gross capacities range from 230L to 500L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Multi-Airflow System (fridge)

The RF24HSESBSR has a multi-Airflow system (fridge), as do most of the other comparable spec fridges that were released more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Defrost (fridge)

The RF24HSESBSR has an automatic defrost (fridge), as do most of the other similar spec fridge freezers that were released more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Water Dispenser

The RF24HSESBSR has a water dispenser, which is unusual. Most of the other fridges of a similar age and spec to this fridge do not have a water dispenser.

It may also be worth also looking at one of the alternative fridges with a water dispenser currently available including the Samsung RF24FSEDBSR (£999.99) which has better reviews.

We compared all the other fridges which also have a water dispenser to this fridge and we think the Bosch KAN58A55GB (£999.00), or the AEG S76010CMX2 (£999.99) is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Large Total Gross Capacity

Fridge freezers that have been on the market for a comparable time to this fridge have total gross capacities of between 250L and 18,000L. At 626 liters, the RF24HSESBSR has a fairly large total gross capacity compared to most of the other fridges that are a comparable age to this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Icemaker

The RF24HSESBSR has an icemaker. Most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been on the market for a comparable time to this fridge also have an icemaker.

We compared all the other fridges with an icemaker to this fridge freezer and we think the Samsung RF24FSEDBSR (£999.99) which has better reviews is also worth considering.

We compared all the other fridge freezers which also have an icemaker to this fridge freezer and we think the Bosch KAN58A55GB (£999.00), or the AEG S76010CMX2 (£999.99) is also worth considering.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other Features

Has a Thermostat

The RF24HSESBSR has a thermostat. Most of the other fridges of this type and age also have a thermostat.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a No Frost System

The RF24HSESBSR has a No Frost system. Most of the other large fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were released around the same time as this fridge freezer also have a No Frost system.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The RF24HSESBSR has a door open alarm, as do most of the other comparable spec fridges that were launched around the same time as this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £1,130.99 (53%)

The price has dropped from £2,129.99 to £999 in the last 43 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 58% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 42% chance that the price will actually go down further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Chart Hide Chart

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all fridge freezer vouchers

Expensive

Fridges of this type and age range in price from £198 to £2,200. We think that this large fridge net capacity fridge looks expensive compared to other fridges of this type and age.


Energy

Very High Running Costs

The RF24HSESBSR has an average running cost of £990 over 24 years based on typical energy prices and usage levels, which is in the most expensive 13% of all 396 fridges of this age and type.


Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

It was April 2017 when Samsung released the RF24HSESBSR.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers product samsungrf24hsesbsr4doorfridgefreezer, rsquo samsungrf24hsesbsr4doorfridgefreezer, samsung rf24hsesbsreu, samsung rf24hsesbsrss, product rf24hsesbsr, summer rf24hsesbsr, rsquo rf24hsesbsr
Barcodes 00635131621505, 08806086099516

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

AEG S76010CMX2 vs Samsung RF24HSESBSR

AEG S76010CMX2 vs Samsung RF24HSESBSR
AEG S76010CMX2 Samsung RF24HSESBSR
£ 999.99 £999.00
41kg Lighter
45L Larger Fridge Net Capacity
£25.85 Cheaper to Run
2% Bigger Freezer Gross Capacity
£1 More Expensive
Shorter Manufacturer's Guarantee by Three Months Years

Beko CXF 5104 W vs Samsung RF24HSESBSR

Beko CXF 5104 W vs Samsung RF24HSESBSR
Beko CXF 5104 W Samsung RF24HSESBSR
£ 149.99 £999.00
£849 Cheaper
Lighter
40% Cheaper to Run
Four Fridge Shelves Baskets
328L Smaller Total Gross Capacity
Only One Vegetable Drawer

HFFBP 3050 K vs RF24HSESBSR

Hoover HFFBP 3050 K vs Samsung RF24HSESBSR
Hoover HFFBP 3050 K Samsung RF24HSESBSR
£ 398.98 £999.00
£600 Cheaper
2x Lighter
30% Cheaper to Run
One More Fridge Shelve Basket
104L Smaller Gross Freezer Capacity
Two Times Smaller Total Gross Capacity
Feedback