Close
Share on
Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40
Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40

Loading image...

Siemens IQ700 KG36NSB40 Fridge Freezer

£1,269.00
230L 100L Dec 2012
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Icemaker Release Date £373.65 Electricity cost over 10 years
Very low running costs
Quite large freezer net capacity
Not cheap
Deals4U £1,269.00 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £1,269.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Energy

Very Low Running Costs

The iQ700 KG36NSB40 is one of the cheapest to run fridge freezers of a comparable age and spec that we have looked at for 24 year running costs. Based on average usage levels and energy prices, we estimate the 24 year running cost of the iQ700 KG36NSB40 is £374.


Price

Price Has Gone Up by 16% (16%)

There was a cheaper price of £1,069 at Appliances Direct 24 hours ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 78% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 22% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

Not Cheap

We checked 145 comparable spec fridge freezers that have been available for more than two years and they range in price from £90 to £2,089. We think that this Siemens fridge freezer looks expensive compared to other comparable spec fridge freezers that have been available for more than two years.


Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

It was December 2012 when this fridge was released.


Freezer

Quite Large Freezer Net Capacity

The smallest freezer net capacity of fridge freezers of this spec and age is 26L and the largest is 160L. The iQ700 KG36NSB40 has one of the larger freezer net capacitioes (100 liters) amongst similar spec fridge freezers of this age.

If this Siemens fridge freezer net capacity is not large enough for you then you might want to look at the FAB32LF (£999) (111L and cheaper), or the FAB32RF (£1,150) (111L and cheaper) both from Smeg.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The iQ700 KG36NSB40 has a fast freeze function. Most of the other comparable spec fridges that were released around the same time as this fridge also have a fast freeze function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has an Icemaker

The iQ700 KG36NSB40 has an icemaker. Most of the other fridges of this spec and age do not have an icemaker.

We compared all the other fridges with an icemaker to this fridge and we think the Siemens iQ700 KG36NSW31 (£1,159), and the Smeg FAB32RF (£1,150) both of which are cheaper are also worth considering.

We compared this fridge freezer to all the other fridge freezers with an icemaker and we think the Smeg FAB32RNR (£1,519) is also worth considering.

What is an icemaker? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The iQ700 KG36NSB40 has a door open alarm, as do most of the other comparable spec fridges that have been around for more than two years.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other Features

Has a Thermostat

The iQ700 KG36NSB40 has a thermostat, as do most of the other similar spec fridges that have been available for around the same time as this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Does Not Have an Interior Light

The Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40 does not have an interior light. Most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been around for more than two years also do not have an interior light.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Multi-Airflow System (fridge)

The iQ700 KG36NSB40 has a multi-Airflow system (fridge), as do most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been available for a comparable time to this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Defrost (fridge)

The iQ700 KG36NSB40 has an automatic defrost (fridge), as do most of the other fridge freezers that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Three Door Balconies

Most fridge freezers of a comparable type and age to this fridge have between one and four door balconies, including the iQ700 KG36NSB40 which has three door balconies.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

230 Liters Fridge Net Capacity

This is a 230 liters net fridge capacity fridge freezer.

We compared this fridge freezer to all the other 230L net fridge capacity fridges and we think cheaper fridges such as the Gorenje RK60359 is also worth considering.

If this Siemens fridge fridge net capacity is not large enough for you then you might want to look at the FAB32LF (£999) (231L and cheaper), or the FAB32LNN (£1,099.99) (231L and cheaper) both from Smeg.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers siemens kg36nsb40

Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40 Review Sources

To prepare this Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40 review we compared this fridge freezer to 2,701 other models. For each fridge freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 369,628 product attributes, 1,715 fridge freezer reviews and 1,605,700 historical fridge freezer prices from 108 fridge freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge freezer is lacking.

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

RS7677FHCSL vs iQ700 KG36NSB40

Samsung RS7677FHCSL vs Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40
Samsung RS7677FHCSL Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40
£ 734.99 £1,269.00
£534 Cheaper
54% Bigger Gross Freezer Capacity
One More Vegetable Drawer
43% Larger Total Gross Capacity
£681.03 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years
Shorter Manufacturer's Guarantee by Three Months Years

B40DSS vs iQ700 KG36NSB40

Baumatic B40DSS vs Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40
Baumatic B40DSS Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40
£ 1,469.00 £1,269.00
Two Vegetable Drawers
A Lot Larger Fridge Gross Capacity
Five Fridge Shelves Baskets
45L Bigger Gross Freezer Capacity
£200 More Expensive
155% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years

RS7667FHCWW vs iQ700 KG36NSB40

Samsung RS7667FHCWW vs Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40
Samsung RS7667FHCWW Siemens iQ700 KG36NSB40
£ 598.00 £1,269.00
£671 Cheaper
54% Bigger Gross Freezer Capacity
One More Vegetable Drawer
44% Larger Total Gross Capacity
£683.38 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years
Shorter Manufacturer's Guarantee by Three Months Years
Feedback