Close
Share on
Smeg FAB32LFP
Smeg FAB32LF

Loading image...

Smeg FAB32LFP Fridge Freezer

£1,399.00
£999.00 £400.00 cheaper than 45 days ago
231L 111L 600mm 1,926mm Dec 2012
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £538.15 Electricity cost over 10 years
Quite large freezer net capacity
Not cheap
Does not have an interior light
Appliance World Online £999.00 Go to Store
profilevision £1,200.00 Go to Store
Carters Direct £1,329.00 Go to Store
See All 5 Prices from 3 Stores | £999.00 - £1,329.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Energy

OK Running Costs

The FAB32LF is typical compared to the other 618 medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were launched more than two years ago that we have analysed for running costs. Based on typical energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the FAB32LF will cost £539 over 24 years to run.


Price

Price Has Gone Down by £400 (29%)

The price has dropped from £1,399 to £999 in the last 45 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 57% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 43% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

Not Cheap

The cheapeast fridge freezers of this type and age that we found costs £129 and the most expensive costs £1,635. We think that this medium fridge net capacity fridge freezer looks expensive for a fridge of this type and age.


Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

It was April 2017 when Smeg released the FAB32LF.


Freezer

Quite Large Freezer Net Capacity

The freezer net capacitioes of fridges that have been around for more than two years range from 26L to 160L. With a freezer net capacity of 111 liters, the FAB32LF has a quite large freezer net capacity compared to most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that came out around the same time as this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The FAB32LF has a fast freeze function, as do most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that are a comparable age to this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Big Freezer Gross Capacity

With a freezer gross capacity of 111 liters, the Smeg FAB32LF has one of the bigger freezer gross capacities amongst medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers of this age. The average freezer gross capacity of medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that have been around for more than two years is 92L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has an Icemaker

The FAB32LF has an icemaker. Most of the other fridges that were released more than two years ago do not have an icemaker.

Alternative fridge freezers with an icemaker currently available which you might also want to look at include the Siemens iQ500 KG36NAI32 (£859) which is cheaper.

It is worth considering other fridge freezers which also have an icemaker including the Smeg FAB32RF (£1,150), or the Siemens iQ700 KG36NSW31 (£1,159).

What is an icemaker? Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The FAB32LF has a door open alarm, as do most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were released around the same time as this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other Features

Has a Thermostat

The Smeg FAB32LF has a thermostat, as do most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that are a similar age to this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Does Not Have an Interior Light

The FAB32LF does not have an interior light, although this is within the context that most of the other fridge freezers of this type and age also do not have an interior light.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Multi-Airflow System (fridge)

The Smeg FAB32LF has a multi-Airflow system (fridge). Most of the other fridge freezers of this age and type also have a multi-Airflow system (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Defrost (fridge)

The Smeg FAB32LF has an automatic defrost (fridge). Most of the other fridge freezers of a similar age and spec to this fridge also have an automatic defrost (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Three Shelves/baskets (fridge)

The Smeg FAB32LF is a three shelf/basket (fridge) fridge freezer. Most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were released around the same time as this fridge freezer have between 2 and 10 shelves/baskets (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers smeg supersedesthefab32yromodelhandbookclickh, smeg supersedesthefab32ypmodelhandbookclickhe, smeg supersedesthefab32yazmodelhandbookclickh, smeg shandbookmodelfab32lfg, smegparts fab32lfc, brand fab32lfl, brand fab32lfp, smeg fab32lfl, smeg fab32lfp, smeg fab32lfc, smeg fab32lfa
Barcodes 08017709179052

Smeg FAB32LF Review Sources

To prepare this Smeg FAB32LF review we compared this fridge freezer to 2,691 other models. For each fridge freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 369,487 product attributes, 1,716 fridge freezer reviews and 1,612,900 historical fridge freezer prices from 108 fridge freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge freezer is lacking.

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

Liebherr CUN3923 vs Smeg FAB32LF

Liebherr CUN3923 vs Smeg FAB32LF
Liebherr CUN3923 Smeg FAB32LF
£ 650.00 £999.00
£349 Cheaper
One More Vegetable Drawer
Larger Freezer Net Capacity
Bigger Freezer Gross Capacity
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £305.49

Samsung RS7677FHCSL vs Smeg FAB32LF

Samsung RS7677FHCSL vs Smeg FAB32LF
Samsung RS7677FHCSL Smeg FAB32LF
£ 734.99 £999.00
£264 Cheaper
Two Vegetable Drawers
104L Bigger Gross Freezer Capacity
250L Larger Total Gross Capacity
96% Higher Running Costs Over Five Years
Heavier

Samsung RS7667FHCWW vs Smeg FAB32LF

Samsung RS7667FHCWW vs Smeg FAB32LF
Samsung RS7667FHCWW Smeg FAB32LF
£ 598.00 £999.00
£401 Cheaper
Two Vegetable Drawers
A Lot Bigger Gross Freezer Capacity
A Lot Larger Total Gross Capacity
More Expensive to Run Over Five Years by 97%
26% Heavier
Feedback