Close
Share on
Smeg FAB32LNR
Smeg FAB32LNR

Loading image...

Smeg FAB32LNR Fridge Freezer

£1,399.00
231L 97L 600mm 1,926mm Dec 2012
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £538.15 Electricity cost over 10 years
Fairly large freezer net capacity
Not cheap
Does not have an interior light
Amazon UK £1,399.00 Go to Store
Currys £1,399.00 Go to Store
Ideal Kit £1,399.99 Go to Store
See All 5 Prices from 5 Stores | £1,399.00 - £1,519.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Energy

Running Costs Are OK

Based on average usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the 24 year running cost of the FAB32LNR is £539, which is typical compared to the other 618 fridge freezers of this spec and age.


Price

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all fridge freezer vouchers

Price Has Gone Up by 0% (0%)

There was a cheaper price of £1,398.99 at Marks Electrical 30 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 43% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 57% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

0% Price Increase

The price of the FAB32LNR has increased by 0% in the last 21 days.

Not Cheap

We think this medium fridge net capacity fridge freezer looks expensive compared to other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were launched more than two years ago. The cheapeast fridge that has been around for more than two years that we found costs £129 and the most expensive costs £1,635.


Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

This fridge was released in April 2017.


Freezer

Fairly Large Freezer Net Capacity

The smallest freezer net capacity of fridge freezers that have been on the market for around the same time as this fridge freezer is 26L, the largest is 160L, and the average freezer net capacity is 81L. The FAB32LNR has a fairly large freezer net capacity (97 liters) compared to most of the other fridge freezers that were released more than two years ago.

Alternative 97L net freezer capacity fridges currently available that you might also want to look at include the Bauknecht KGN 3382 A2+ FRESH IL, or the Smeg FAB32LNN (£1,099.99) which is cheaper.

If you are looking for a fridge freezer with a larger freezer net capacity then you might want to consider the Siemens iQ700 KG36NSW31 (£1,159) (100L and cheaper), or the Smeg FAB32RF (£1,150) (111L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Fast Freeze Function

The Smeg FAB32LNR has a fast freeze function. Most of the other fridge freezers of a similar type and age to this fridge also have a fast freeze function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The Smeg FAB32LNR has a door open alarm, as do most of the other fridges of a similar type and age to this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other Features

Has a No Frost System

The Smeg FAB32LNR has a No Frost system. Most of the other fridge freezers of a comparable age and type to this fridge also have a No Frost system.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fridge

Does Not Have an Interior Light

The Smeg FAB32LNR does not have an interior light. Most of the other fridge freezers of a similar age and type to this fridge also do not have an interior light.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Automatic Defrost (fridge)

The FAB32LNR has an automatic defrost (fridge). Most of the other fridge freezers of a similar age and spec to this fridge also have an automatic defrost (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Three Shelves/baskets (fridge)

The Smeg FAB32LNR is a three shelf/basket (fridge) fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only One Vegetable Drawer

Most fridge freezers of a similar age and spec to this fridge freezer have between one and five vegetable drawers, including the FAB32LNR which has one vegetable drawer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers smeg fab32lnrcolour
Barcodes 00635131622007, 08017709174804

Smeg FAB32LNR Review Sources

To prepare this Smeg FAB32LNR review we compared this fridge freezer to 2,691 other models. For each fridge freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 369,487 product attributes, 1,716 fridge freezer reviews and 1,612,900 historical fridge freezer prices from 108 fridge freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge freezer is lacking.

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

Bosch KAD62V40GB vs Smeg FAB32LNR

Bosch KAD62V40GB vs Smeg FAB32LNR
Bosch KAD62V40GB Smeg FAB32LNR
£ 1,299.00 £1,399.00
£100 Cheaper
Bigger Gross Freezer Capacity
One More Vegetable Drawer
Larger Total Gross Capacity
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £530.73
A Lot Heavier

Samsung RSA1RTPN vs Smeg FAB32LNR

Samsung RSA1RTPN vs Smeg FAB32LNR
Samsung RSA1RTPN Smeg FAB32LNR
£ 374.00 £1,399.00
£1,025 Cheaper
52% Bigger Gross Freezer Capacity
One More Vegetable Drawer
Two More Fridge Shelves Baskets
Two Less Door Balconies
£595.78 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years

Samsung RS7677FHCSL vs Smeg FAB32LNR

Samsung RS7677FHCSL vs Smeg FAB32LNR
Samsung RS7677FHCSL Smeg FAB32LNR
£ 734.99 £1,399.00
£664 Cheaper
55% Bigger Gross Freezer Capacity
One More Vegetable Drawer
44% Larger Total Gross Capacity
£516.64 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years
30.1kg Heavier
Feedback