Close
Share on
Smeg FC32AP
Smeg FC32AP

Loading image...

Smeg FC32AP Fridge Freezer

£379.00
£329.00 £50.00 cheaper than 74 days ago
226L 88L 600mm 1,850mm May 2009
Fridge Net Capacity Freezer Net Capacity Width Height Release Date £573.40 Electricity cost over 10 years
Price has recently dropped by 9%
Has an anti-bacterial function
Quite small total net capacity
profilevision £329.00 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £329.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £50 (13%)

The price has dropped from £379 to £329 in the last 74 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 65% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 35% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

The FC32AP has an average running cost of £574 over 24 years based on typical energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 618 similar spec fridge freezers that came out more than two years ago.


Other

Released Over Eight Years Ago

This Smeg fridge freezer has been on the market since April 2017.


Freezer

Average Freezer Net Capacity

At 88 liters, the Smeg FC32AP has a fairly average freezer net capacity compared to most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers that were launched more than two years ago.

If you want a fridge with a larger freezer net capacity then you might also want to consider the Hisense RB403N4AC2 (£229.99) (93L and cheaper); or the Hisense RB403N4EW1 (£249) (93L and higher rated).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Quite Small Total Net Capacity

When compared to other fridges of this spec and age that we have checked, the total net capacity of the Smeg FC32AP of only 214 liters is one of the smallest. The total net capacities of similar spec fridge freezers that are a comparable age to this fridge range from 200L to 360L, and the average total net capacity is 300L.

Fridges with a larger total net capacity that might also be worth considering include the Zanussi ZRT 27101 WA (£299.99) (265L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Loud Noise Level

The noise levels of fridge freezers of a similar type and age to this fridge freezer range from 5dB to 50dB. The Smeg FC32AP has one of the louder noise levels (42 decibels) amongst medium fridge net capacity fridge freezers of this age.

If you would consider a fridge with a louder noise level then you might want to look at the Bosch KGV36NW20 (39dB and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Other Features

Has an Anti-Bacterial Function

The Smeg FC32AP has an anti-bacterial function, as do most of the other fridges of a comparable type and age to this fridge freezer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The Smeg FC32AP has a reversible doors. Most of the other fridge freezers that were launched around the same time as this fridge freezer also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers brand fc32ap
Barcodes 08017709120696

Smeg FC32AP Review Sources

To prepare this Smeg FC32AP review we compared this fridge freezer to 2,691 other models. For each fridge freezer that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 369,487 product attributes, 1,716 fridge freezer reviews and 1,612,900 historical fridge freezer prices from 108 fridge freezer retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge freezer compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge freezer is lacking.

Other Fridge Freezers to Consider

Hotpoint HFF 31014 vs Smeg FC32AP

Hotpoint HFF 31014 vs Smeg FC32AP
Hotpoint HFF 31014 Smeg FC32AP
£ 364.00 £329.00
Four Years Newer
13% Shallower
57mm Narrower
20L Larger Total Net Capacity
£35 More Expensive
Only Two Fridge Shelves Baskets

Amica EKGC 16166 vs Smeg FC32AP

Amica EKGC 16166 vs Smeg FC32AP
Amica EKGC 16166 Smeg FC32AP
£ 306.91 £329.00
£22 Cheaper
Three Years Newer
A Lot Shorter
80mm Shallower
2x Smaller Net Freezer Capacity

Miele KFN 37452 iDE vs Smeg FC32AP

Miele KFN 37452 iDE vs Smeg FC32AP
Miele KFN 37452 iDE Smeg FC32AP
£ 850.00 £329.00
Newer by Five Years
17% Larger Total Net Capacity
14% Shallower
3dB Quieter Noise Level
£521 More Expensive
47% Smaller Net Freezer Capacity
Feedback