Close
Share on
AEG S32501KSW1
AEG S32501KSW1

Loading image...

AEG S32501KSW1 Fridge

£403.20
£383.36 £19.84 cheaper than 63 days ago
Freestanding 240L 1,250mm 550mm Aug 2012
A+
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £321.95 Electricity cost over 10 years
Quite quiet noise level
Amazon UK £383.36 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £383.36 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £19.84 (5%)

The price has dropped from £403.20 to £383.36 in the last 63 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 44% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 56% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

OK Running Costs

This refrigerator has an energy efficiency rating of A+. The S32501KSW1 has an average 24 year running cost of £322 based on typical energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 145 refrigerators of this type and age.


Other

Released Over Four Years Ago

This refrigerator was released in August 2012.


Performance

Quite Quiet Noise Level

At only 38 decibels, the AEG S32501KSW1 has a fairly quiet noise level compared to most of the other fridges that have been on the market for around the same time as this refrigerator. Fridges of a similar type and age to this refrigerator have noise levels of between 34dB and 43dB, and the average noise level is 40dB.

Refrigerators with a louder noise level that might be worth looking at include the Bosch KSV29NW30 (£375) (39dB) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Gross Capacity (fridge)

When compared to other refrigerators that have been around for around the same time as this fridge that we have assessed the gross capacity (fridge) of, the AEG S32501KSW1's gross capacity (fridge) of only 240 liters is one of the smallest. The gross capacities (fridge) of similar spec fridges that were released more than two years ago range from 240L to 550L, and the average gross capacity (fridge) is 340L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

240 Liters Fridge Net Capacity

This is a 240 liters net capacity refrigerator.

If this AEG fridge fridge net capacity is too small for you then you might want to look at the Hotpoint HS3022VL (303L and higher rated); or the Miele K 12421 SD-1 (301L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers aeg santos32501ksw1, aeg s32501ksw1
Barcodes 07332543260010

AEG S32501KSW1 Review Sources

To prepare this AEG S32501KSW1 review we compared this fridge to 758 other models. For each fridge that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 88,249 product attributes, 555 fridge reviews and 1,001,900 historical fridge prices from 0 fridge retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge is lacking.

Other Fridges to Consider

Siemens KS36WPI30 vs AEG S32501KSW1

Siemens KS36WPI30 vs AEG S32501KSW1
Siemens KS36WPI30 AEG S32501KSW1
£ 699.00 £383.36
Newer by 13 Months
32% Bigger Gross Capacity
A Lot Bigger Net Capacity
31% Longer Cable Length
£316 More Expensive
A Lot Taller

Bosch KSV36BI30 vs AEG S32501KSW1

Bosch KSV36BI30 vs AEG S32501KSW1
Bosch KSV36BI30 AEG S32501KSW1
£ 856.78 £383.36
Newer by Six Months
Bigger Gross Capacity
106L Bigger Net Capacity
23% Shallower
£473 More Expensive
610mm Taller

Bosch KSV36AI41 vs AEG S32501KSW1

Bosch KSV36AI41 vs AEG S32501KSW1
Bosch KSV36AI41 AEG S32501KSW1
£ 1,014.95 £383.36
£145.60 Cheaper to Run
A Lot Bigger Gross Capacity
Bigger Net Capacity
A Lot Longer Cable Length
£632 More Expensive
Taller
Feedback