Close
Share on
AEG SKS68800S0
AEG SKS68800S0

Loading image...

AEG SKS68800S0 Fridge

£884.12
Built-in 152L 873mm 540mm Jul 2013
A++
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £227.95 Electricity cost over 10 years
Features automatic defrost function (fridge)
Has a reversible doors
Amazon UK £884.12 Go to Store
1 Price from 1 Store | £884.12 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Performance

Features Automatic Defrost Function (fridge)

The AEG SKS68800S0 features automatic defrost function (fridge). Most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridges that have been on the market for around the same time as this refrigerator also feature automatic defrost function (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

At 38 decibels, the SKS68800S0 has a fairly typical noise level compared to most of the other refrigerators that came out around the same time as this refrigerator.

If you don't mind having a louder noise level then you might want to look at the Bauknecht KRA 175 (£562.61) (38dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The SKS68800S0 has a reversible doors. Most of the other refrigerators that have been around for a similar time to this refrigerator also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £487.12 (55%)

There was a cheaper price of £397 on Amazon UK 77 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 61% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 39% chance that the price will actually go up further. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Energy

Average Running Costs

The energy efficiency classification of this refrigerator is A++. Based on typical energy prices we estimate that the SKS68800S0 will cost £228 over 24 years to run, which is typical compared to the other 183 refrigerators that were released more than two years ago.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

It was April 2017 when this refrigerator was released.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers aeg santosks68800f0, aeg sks68800f
Barcodes 07332543108787, 07332543178186

Other Fridges to Consider

Liebherr IK 1610 vs AEG SKS68800S0

Liebherr IK 1610 vs AEG SKS68800S0
Liebherr IK 1610 AEG SKS68800S0
£ 479.00 £884.12
£405 Cheaper
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
One More Number of Vegetable Drawer
8% Cheaper to Run
Older by Four Months
Marginally Wider

Miele K 32222 I vs AEG SKS68800S0

Miele K 32222 I vs AEG SKS68800S0
Miele K 32222 I AEG SKS68800S0
£ 359.00 £884.12
£525 Cheaper
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
Two Number of Vegetable Drawers
6% Quieter Noise Level
One Less Shelves/baskets
Shorter Cable Length

Liebherr IK 1950 vs AEG SKS68800S0

Liebherr IK 1950 vs AEG SKS68800S0
Liebherr IK 1950 AEG SKS68800S0
£ 769.00 £884.12
£115 Cheaper
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
One More Number of Vegetable Drawer
Five Shelves/basketss
149mm Taller
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £11.74
Feedback