Close
Share on
AEG SKS71200F0
AEG SKS71200F0

Loading image...

AEG SKS71200F0 Fridge

£339.99
Built-in 222L 1,219mm 556mm Jul 2013
A+
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £329.00 Electricity cost over 10 years
Has a holiday function
Two vegetable drawers
Has a door open alarm
Whitegoods Warehouse £339.99 Go to Store
Appliance World Online £458.00 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 2 Stores | £339.99 - £458.00 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by £49.99 (15%)

There was a cheaper price of £290 on eBay 81 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 67% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 33% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

AEG released the SKS71200F0 in April 2017.


Design

Two Vegetable Drawers

Most medium fridge net capacity fridges that have been around for a comparable time to this fridge have between one and three vegetable drawers, including the SKS71200F0 which has two vegetable drawers.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Built-In Display

The AEG SKS71200F0 has a built-in display. Most of the other refrigerators of this age and spec also have a built-in display.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The SKS71200F0 has a door open alarm, as do most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridges that are a similar age to this refrigerator.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are High

Whilst the efficiency rating of this refrigerator is A+, based on average usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the SKS71200F0 will cost £329 over 24 years to run, which makes it one of the less economic to run fridges of this type and age.


Performance

Has a Holiday Function

The SKS71200F0 has a holiday function. Most of the other fridges that have been available for around the same time as this fridge also have a holiday function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Automatic Defrost Function (fridge)

The SKS71200F0 features automatic defrost function (fridge), as do most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridges that have been available for a comparable time to this refrigerator.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Very Quiet Noise Level

With a noise level of only 33 decibels, the SKS71200F0 has one of the quieter noise levels amongst comparable spec fridges of this age. Across all the fridges of a comparable spec and age to this fridge the noise levels range from 33dB to 43dB, and the average noise level is 37dB.

Other fridges with a louder noise level that you might want to look at include the Gorenje RI4092AW (38dB and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers required sks71200f0
Barcodes 07332543095087

Other Fridges to Consider

Neff K 4316X8 vs AEG SKS71200F0

Neff K 4316X8 vs AEG SKS71200F0
Neff K 4316X8 AEG SKS71200F0
£ 604.05 £339.99
Cheaper to Run by £123.26
Superior Energy Efficiency Rating
49% Shorter
10W Lower Connected Load
£264 More Expensive
Only One Number of Vegetable Drawer

Whirlpool ARG 725 vs AEG SKS71200F0

Whirlpool ARG 725 vs AEG SKS71200F0
Whirlpool ARG 725 AEG SKS71200F0
£ 249.00 £339.99
£91 Cheaper
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
30W Lower Connected Load
40% Shorter
44% Smaller Net Capacity
6% Louder Noise Level

Siemens KI24RV30 vs AEG SKS71200F0

Siemens KI24RV30 vs AEG SKS71200F0
Siemens KI24RV30 AEG SKS71200F0
£ 492.86 £339.99
Hugely Longer Cable Length
Cheaper to Run by £84.54
One More Shelves/baskets
10W Lower Connected Load
£153 More Expensive
Louder Noise Level
Feedback