Close
Share on
Baumatic BR100
Baumatic BR100

Loading image...

Baumatic BR100 Fridge

£465.65
£349.41 £116.24 cheaper than 76 days ago
Built-in 93L 870mm 596mm Jul 2013
A+
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £385.40 Electricity cost over 10 years
Has an ice cube tray
Has a defrost function
Has a reversible doors
Amazon UK £349.41 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | £349.41 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £116.24 (25%)

The price has dropped from £366.24 to £349.41 in the last 76 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 61% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 39% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

Running Costs Are Average

This refrigerator has an efficiency rating of A+, and the BR100 is typical compared to the other 107 small fridge net capacity refrigerators that were released more than two years ago that we have assessed for 24 year running costs. Based on typical usage levels and energy prices, we estimate the 24 year running cost of the BR100 is £386.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

Baumatic released the BR100 in July 2013.


Other Features

Has an Ice Cube Tray

The Baumatic BR100 has an ice cube tray. Most of the other small fridge net capacity refrigerators that were launched around the same time as this refrigerator also have an ice cube tray.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Icemaker

The Baumatic BR100 has an icemaker. Most of the other refrigerators that are a similar age to this fridge also have an icemaker.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Total Gross Capacity

The total gross capacities of fridges of this age and type range from 48L to 400L. With a total gross capacity of only 95 liters, the Baumatic BR100 has one of the smaller total gross capacities amongst small fridge net capacity refrigerators of this age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The Baumatic BR100 has a reversible doors. Most of the other refrigerators of a similar spec and age to this fridge also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Two Shelves/baskets

Most refrigerators of a similar type and age to this refrigerator have between one and five shelves/baskets, including the Baumatic BR100 which has two shelves/baskets.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Defrost Function

The Baumatic BR100 has a defrost function. Most of the other small fridge net capacity refrigerators that have been available for around the same time as this fridge also have a defrost function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Thermostat

The Baumatic BR100 has a thermostat. Most of the other comparable spec refrigerators that are a similar age to this refrigerator also have a thermostat.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Gross Capacity (fridge)

With a gross capacity (fridge) of only 95 liters, the Baumatic BR100 has a fairly small gross capacity (fridge) compared to most of the other fridges of a similar age and type to this fridge. The smallest gross capacity (fridge) of small fridge net capacity refrigerators that have been available for a similar time to this refrigerator is 15L and the biggest is 400L.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

At 41 decibels, the Baumatic BR100 has a fairly typical noise level compared to most of the other refrigerators that have been around for more than two years.

Other fridges with a louder noise level that you might want to look at include the KS 16-4 (42dB), or the KS 116-4 (42dB) both from Exquisit or the Bauknecht KR 1883 (40dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

93 Liters Fridge Net Capacity

This is a 93 liters net capacity refrigerator.

It may also be worth considering one of the alternative 93L net capacity refrigerators currently available including the Liebherr TX 1021 which is cheaper.

If you want a fridge with a bigger fridge net capacity then you might want to look at the Whirlpool ARG 646 (100L) which is also cheaper.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Barcodes 05055205069746, 05055210000000

Baumatic BR100 Review Sources

To prepare this Baumatic BR100 review we compared this fridge to 758 other models. For each fridge that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 88,249 product attributes, 555 fridge reviews and 1,001,900 historical fridge prices from 0 fridge retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge is lacking.

Other Fridges to Consider

Hotpoint HUT1622 vs Baumatic BR100

Hotpoint HUT1622 vs Baumatic BR100
Hotpoint HUT1622 Baumatic BR100
£ 352.00 £349.41
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
55mm Shorter
2kg Lighter
Slightly Narrower
£3 More Expensive
Only One Shelves/baskets

Gorenje RI4092AW vs Baumatic BR100

Gorenje RI4092AW vs Baumatic BR100
Gorenje RI4092AW Baumatic BR100
£ £349.41
Cheaper to Run by £162.03
Two More Shelves/basketss
36% Bigger Net Capacity
51L Bigger Gross Capacity
One Month Older
1% Taller
Feedback