Close
Share on
Essentials CIL60W14
Essentials CIL60W14

Loading image...

Essentials CIL60W14 Fridge

£199.99
£149.00 £50.99 cheaper than 3 days ago
Built-in 133L 820mm 590mm Jul 2013
A+
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £274.95 Electricity cost over 10 years
Has a defrost function
Has a reversible doors
eBay £149.00 Go to Store
Currys £199.99 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 2 Stores | £149.00 - £199.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £50.99 (25%)

The price has dropped from £199.99 to £149 in the last 3 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 53% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 47% chance that the price will actually go back up. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Performance

Has a Defrost Function

The Essentials CIL60W14 has a defrost function, as do most of the other small fridge net capacity refrigerators that were launched more than two years ago.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Thermostat

The CIL60W14 has a thermostat. Most of the other small fridge net capacity refrigerators that have been available for around the same time as this fridge also have a thermostat.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Loud Noise Level

Small fridge net capacity refrigerators that are a similar age to this refrigerator have noise levels of between 29dB and 48dB, and the average noise level is 40dB. At 43 decibels, the Essentials CIL60W14 has a quite loud noise level compared to most of the other small fridge net capacity refrigerators that were released around the same time as this fridge.

We think you might also be interested in some of the alternative 43dB noise level refrigerators currently available including the Kenwood KIL60W14 (£169.00) which is cheaper.

If you are not concerned about having a louder noise level then you might also want to consider the CDA FW223 (£189.00) (44dB and higher rated) or the Candy CFLE5485 (£179.00) (40dB and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The CIL60W14 has a reversible doors. Most of the other refrigerators of this type and age also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only Two Shelves/baskets

The Essentials CIL60W14 is a two shelf/basket fridge. Most of the other refrigerators of this age and spec have between one and five shelves/baskets.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

Running Costs Are Average

The efficiency rating of this Essentials refrigerator is A+. Based on average energy prices and usage levels we estimate that the CIL60W14 will cost £275 over 24 years to run, which is typical compared to the other 106 refrigerators of a comparable spec and age.


Other

Released Over Three Years Ago

This small fridge net capacity fridge was released in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers essentials cil60w14, brand cil60w14
Barcodes 05017416489102

Other Fridges to Consider

ZQA14031DA vs CIL60W14

Zanussi ZQA14031DA vs Essentials CIL60W14
Zanussi ZQA14031DA Essentials CIL60W14
£ 289.00 £149.00
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
Newer by Six Months
Three Shelves/basketss
20% Quieter Noise Level
£140 More Expensive
Marginally Heavier

Bosch KIR18V60 vs Essentials CIL60W14

Bosch KIR18V60 vs Essentials CIL60W14
Bosch KIR18V60 Essentials CIL60W14
£ 329.00 £149.00
Two More Shelves/basketss
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
£53.93 Cheaper to Run
17% Quieter Noise Level
£180 More Expensive
Eight Months Older

Baumatic BR200.5 vs Essentials CIL60W14

Baumatic BR200.5 vs Essentials CIL60W14
Baumatic BR200.5 Essentials CIL60W14
£ 306.60 £149.00
Three More Shelves/basketss
35% Bigger Net Capacity
71L Larger Total Gross Capacity
71L Bigger Gross Capacity
£158 More Expensive
34% Taller
Feedback