Close
Share on
Hotpoint HS1622
Hotpoint HS1622
2 Images

Loading image...

Hotpoint HS1622 Fridge

£259.00
£154.99 £104.01 cheaper than 6 days ago
Built-in 144L 920mm 570mm Mar 2015
A+
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £286.70 Electricity cost over 10 years
Good brand
Has a water dispenser
eBay £250.00 Go to Store
Amazon UK £404.99 Go to Store
Appliance Star_Quality and Value £154.99 Go to Store
See All 6 Prices from 5 Stores | £154.99 - £404.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £104.01 (40%)

The price has dropped from £259 to £154.99 in the last 6 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 79% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 21% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Reviews

Good Brand

On average Hotpoint medium fridge net capacity fridges have good reviews compared to other brands as do all refrigerators built by Hotpoint.


Energy

Average Running Costs

This Hotpoint refrigerator has an energy efficiency classification of A+, and based on average usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the 24 year running cost of the HS1622 is £287, which is typical compared to the other 185 fridges that have been on the market for more than two years.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

This refrigerator has been on the market since March 2015.


Design

Has a Water Dispenser

The Hotpoint HS1622 has a water dispenser, unlike most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridges that were released around the same time as this refrigerator which do not have a water dispenser.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reversible Doors

The Hotpoint HS1622 has a reversible doors, as do most of the other refrigerators that are a comparable age to this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Average Noise Level

At 38 decibels, the Hotpoint HS1622 has a relatively typical noise level compared to most of the other fridges that came out around the same time as this fridge.

We compared this fridge to all the other 38dB noise level fridges and we think a cheaper refrigerator such as the Zanussi ZRG16601WA (£129.99) or you might consider a higher rated refrigerator such as the Zanussi ZRG16600WA (£179.99) are also worth considering.

Other refrigerators with a louder noise level that you might want to look at include the Gorenje RI4091AW (£186) (38dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

144 Liters Fridge Net Capacity

This is a 144 liters net capacity fridge.

If you are looking for a refrigerator with a bigger fridge net capacity then you might want to look at the Zanussi ZRG16602WE (£159.99) (152L and cheaper).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers hotpoint hs1622
Barcodes 05016108782781

Hotpoint HS1622 Review Sources

To prepare this Hotpoint HS1622 review we compared this fridge to 758 other models. For each fridge that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 88,709 product attributes, 555 fridge reviews and 1,013,500 historical fridge prices from 0 fridge retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge is lacking.

Other Fridges to Consider

Liebherr IK 2310 vs Hotpoint HS1622

Liebherr IK 2310 vs Hotpoint HS1622
Liebherr IK 2310 Hotpoint HS1622
£ 649.00 £154.99
Energy Efficiency Rating is Higher
73L Bigger Net Capacity
Newer by Five Months
£39.92 Cheaper to Run
£494 More Expensive

Liebherr IKS 1610 vs Hotpoint HS1622

Liebherr IKS 1610 vs Hotpoint HS1622
Liebherr IKS 1610 Hotpoint HS1622
£ 499.00 £154.99
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
Five Months Newer
20% Cheaper to Run
4dB Quieter Noise Level
£344 More Expensive

Liebherr IKBP 2750 vs Hotpoint HS1622

Liebherr IKBP 2750 vs Hotpoint HS1622
Liebherr IKBP 2750 Hotpoint HS1622
£ 1,199.99 £154.99
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
£91.58 Cheaper to Run
Bigger Net Capacity
Five Months Newer
£1,045 More Expensive
Feedback