Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Fridges Ice King RK113AP2

Ice King RK113AP2

£124.00
Ice King RK113AP2
52
Features
Average Features
81
Age
1 Year Old
63
Kagoo Score
Good
Our Verdict:
A middle of the road spec and slightly out of date freestanding refrigerator
Freestanding 80L 840mm 480mm Oct 2016 A++|A+
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

63

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Ice King RK113AP2 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
Leekes
£124.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £124.00
Get Price Alerts

Ice King RK113AP2 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £117.80 at Leekes 14 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 89% chance that the price of the Ice King RK113AP2 will go down, and a 11% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

63

Released 2 years ago, we have ranked the Ice King RK113AP2 number 598 across all fridges and number 716 in small fridges.

63

63
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
52
Features
0
Popularity
0
Value for Money
82
Age
0
Running Costs

63

63
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 63?

Looking across the entire Samsung refrigerator range, the average reviews for all Samsung refrigerators are excellent.
At over a year old this refrigerator is slightly out of date, and newer refrigerators with more up to date technology are available. View the latest refrigerators 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has a fresh zone compartment
Has a reversible doors
Very small fridge net capacity
Only two shelves / baskets

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each fridge by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the fridge is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec fridges come to market, the older fridges will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

52
Features

Key Features

Very Small Fridge Net Capacity
Only Two Shelves / Baskets
Has a Fresh Zone Compartment
Has a Reversible Doors
Very Small Fridge Net Capacity

The fridge net capacities of refrigerators range from 12L to 1,000L, and the average fridge net capacity is 210L. The RK113AP2's fridge net capacity of only 80L is smaller than average when compared to most other refrigerators. It is smaller than 91% of all refrigerators when ranked by this feature.

What does "fridge net capacity" mean? Less Edit
Only Two Shelves / Baskets

The RK113AP2 is a two shelf / basket refrigerator. Most of the other fridges have between 1 and 11 shelves / baskets.

What does "shelf / basket" mean? Less Edit
Has a Fresh Zone Compartment
loading image

The RK113AP2 has a fresh zone compartment, unlike 76% of refrigerators which do not have a fresh zone compartment.

Chart Hide Chart What is a fresh zone compartment? Less Edit
Has a Reversible Doors

The Ice King RK113AP2 has a reversible doors, as do 76% of refrigerators.

Chart Hide Chart What is a reversible doors? Less Edit
0
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A fridge with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £117.80 at Leekes 14 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Ice King RK113AP2 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
82
Age

Release Date

Ice King released the RK113AP2 in October 2016.

View the latest 2018 fridges

Newer Fridges Worth Considering

83

loading image
£109.99
20 months newer
£14 Cheaper
More popular

Manufacturer's Description

This 82 Ltr Icebox Fridge has adjustable glass shelves and a salad crisper drawer for your favourite food items. Complete with a 3* Icebox the RK113AP2 is ideal for small spaces.It has an A+ energy rating saving you energy and money.Easy to use with adjustable settings an interior light and a reversible door its built with you in mind. Available in White and comes with a 24 month guarantee.
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Ice King RK113AP2

Ice King RK113AP2 Specification

Key Features
Case Design
Fridge Net Capacity
Height
Width
Performance
Fresh Zone Compartment
Design
Shelf / Basket
Reversible Doors
Colour
Power
Energy Efficiency Class
Weight & Dimensions
Depth

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

furniture rk113ap2, ice king rk113ap2

Barcodes

05060217411766, 05060217412855

Ice King RK113AP2 - Other Fridges Worth Considering

Today's Best Fridge Deals

£20 Price Drop
loading image
£160
£139.99
Case Design
freestanding
Fridge Net Capacity
91L
Height
840mm
£50 Price Drop
loading image
200
£430
£320.00
Case Design
freestanding
Fridge Net Capacity
133L
Height
850mm
£36 Price Drop
loading image
£359
£279.00
Case Design
freestanding
Fridge Net Capacity
363L
Height
850mm
£50 Price Drop
loading image
£250
£179.99
Case Design
freestanding
Fridge Net Capacity
127L
Height
850mm
£80 Price Drop
loading image
42
£699
£619.00
Case Design
freestanding
Fridge Net Capacity
346L
Height
1,860mm
£10 Price Drop
loading image
437
£169
£159.00
Case Design
freestanding
Fridge Net Capacity
127L
Height
850mm
£64 Price Drop
loading image
£188
£124.00
Case Design
freestanding
Fridge Net Capacity
121L
Height
845mm
£260 Price Drop
loading image
£1,249
£989.00
Case Design
integrated
Fridge Net Capacity
104L
Height
820mm
View More Fridge Deals
Ice King RK113AP2
Leekes
£124.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

63

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×