Close
Share on
Liebherr EK 2310
Liebherr EK 2310
2 Images

Loading image...

Liebherr EK 2310 Fridge

£584.99
£469.99 £115.00 cheaper than 73 days ago
Built-in 217L 1,218mm 559mm Sep 2015
A++
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £246.75 Electricity cost over 10 years
Has a Super Cool function
Has a built-in display
Amazon UK £743.77 Go to Store
newlife_appliances £469.99 Go to Store
Buywise £702.19 Go to Store
See All 3 Prices from 3 Stores | £469.99 - £743.77 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £115 (20%)

The price has dropped from £584.99 to £469.99 in the last 73 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 87% chance that the price will go down further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 13% chance that the price will actually go back up.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.


Energy

Average Running Costs

This refrigerator has an energy efficiency classification of A++. The EK 2310 is typical compared to the other 67 refrigerators that have been around for more than a year that we have analysed for running costs. Based on average energy prices and usage levels, we estimate the EK 2310 will cost £247 over 24 years to run.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was September 2015 when this refrigerator was released.


Design

Has a Built-In Display

The EK 2310 has a built-in display, as do most of the other comparable spec fridges that have been on the market for more than a year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Reversible Doors

The EK 2310 has a reversible doors, as do most of the other refrigerators that are a similar age to this refrigerator.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Six Shelves/baskets

Most medium fridge net capacity fridges that were launched more than a year ago have between two and six shelves/baskets, including the Liebherr EK 2310 which has six shelves/baskets.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Super Cool Function

The Liebherr EK 2310 has a Super Cool function. Most of the other fridges of this age and spec also have a Super Cool function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Automatic Defrost Function (fridge)

The EK 2310 features automatic defrost function (fridge). Most of the other comparable spec fridges that have been on the market for a similar time to this fridge also feature automatic defrost function (fridge).

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Fairly Big Gross Capacity (fridge)

The average gross capacity (fridge) of fridges of a similar spec and age to this refrigerator is 190L, and the gross capacities (fridge) range from 140L to 310L. With a gross capacity (fridge) of 229 liters, the EK 2310 has a quite big gross capacity (fridge) compared to most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridges that have been around for around the same time as this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

At 35 decibels, the EK 2310 has a fairly standard noise level compared to most of the other fridges that were launched more than a year ago.

If you don't mind having a louder noise level then you might want to consider the Liebherr IK 1610 (£508.84) (33dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

217 Liters Fridge Net Capacity

This is a 217 liters net capacity fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers liebherr energy, liebherr ek2310
Barcodes 04016803152866

Liebherr EK 2310 Review Sources

To prepare this Liebherr EK 2310 review we compared this fridge to 758 other models. For each fridge that we compared, we collated thousands of pieces of information including technical specs, reviews, and prices. In total we analysed 88,983 product attributes, 555 fridge reviews and 1,026,300 historical fridge prices from 0 fridge retailers. We then picked out the standout features of this fridge compared to the other models as well as any areas where this fridge is lacking.

Other Fridges to Consider

Liebherr IK 3510

Liebherr
IK 3510

£ 899.00
One more number of vegetable drawer
Energy efficiency rating is superior
Bigger gross capacity
£429 More Expensive
£171 Cheaper
One more number of vegetable drawer
Energy efficiency rating is higher
Only three shelves/basketss
Bosch KIR81AF30

Bosch
KIR81AF30

£ 849.00
Two number of vegetable drawers
Higher energy efficiency rating
Bigger net capacity
£379 More Expensive
Bosch KIR31AF30G

Bosch
KIR31AF30G

£ 610.99
Energy efficiency rating is higher
Two more door balconies
Shorter
£141 More Expensive
Liebherr IKS 1610

Liebherr
IKS 1610

£ 499.00
Two number of vegetable drawers
Shorter
Slightly lower energy usage
£29 More Expensive
Neff KI1313F30G

Neff
KI1313F30G

£ 449.99
£20 Cheaper
Energy efficiency rating is superior
Two more door balconies
Older by six months
Feedback