Close
Share on
Neff KI1212F30G
Neff KI1212F30G

Loading image...

Neff KI1212F30G Fridge

£399.99
Built-in 144L 874mm 514mm Feb 2016
A++
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £227.95 Electricity cost over 10 years
Running costs are low
Has a fresh zone compartment
Has a reversible doors
eBay £399.99 Go to Store
Appliances Direct £444.00 Go to Store
Boots Kitchen Appliances £484.00 Go to Store
See All 15 Prices from 14 Stores | £399.99 - £649.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Energy

Running Costs Are Low

This fridge has an energy efficiency rating of A++, and based on average usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the 24 year running cost of the KI1212F30G is £228, which makes it one of the more economic to run fridges of a comparable type and age.


Performance

Has a Fresh Zone Compartment

The Neff KI1212F30G has a fresh zone compartment, as do most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridges that came out around the same time as this refrigerator.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Super Cool Function

The KI1212F30G has a Super Cool function, as do most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridges that came out around the same time as this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only SN (Subnormal) Climate Class

This refrigerator has a SN (Subnormal) - T (Tropical) climate class, which is the most frequently found climate class on refrigerators of a comparable spec and age to it.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Small Gross Capacity (fridge)

The average gross capacity (fridge) of refrigerators of a comparable type and age to this fridge is 190L. With a gross capacity (fridge) of only 144 liters, the Neff KI1212F30G has a very small gross capacity (fridge) compared to most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridges that have been on the market for a similar time to this fridge.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

With a noise level of 36 decibels, the KI1212F30G has a pretty standard noise level compared to most of the other fridges of a comparable age and type to this refrigerator.

There are a number of other 36dB noise level refrigerators currently available that you might want to look at including cheaper fridges such as the Bosch KIR21VF30 (£369.00).

Refrigerators with a louder noise level that might be worth considering include the Bosch KIR21VS30 (£229.00) (36dB), or the Siemens KI21RVF30G (£459.00) (36dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The Neff KI1212F30G has a reversible doors. Most of the other medium fridge net capacity fridges that were launched more than a year ago also have a reversible doors.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Only One Vegetable Drawer

Most fridges of this age and type have one vegetable drawer, including the KI1212F30G which has one vegetable drawer.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Price

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all fridge vouchers

Price Has Gone Up by 6% (6%)

There was a cheaper price of £375.20 on eBay 66 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 46% chance that the price will go up further. However the future is never certain and there remains a 54% chance that the price will actually go back down. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Over a Year Ago

It was April 2017 when this refrigerator was released.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers neffmodel ki1212f30gappliancetypeuprightfridg, package ki1212f30g, siemens ki1212f30g, neff ki1212f30gwh, other ki1212f30g
Barcodes 00635131624094, 00756843244223, 04242004196518

Other Fridges to Consider

Smeg S7212LS2P vs Neff KI1212F30G

Smeg S7212LS2P vs Neff KI1212F30G
Smeg S7212LS2P Neff KI1212F30G
£ 349.00 £399.99
£51 Cheaper
One More Number of Vegetable Drawer
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
Bigger Gross Capacity
351mm Taller
Higher Running Costs Over Five Years by £14.09

Neff K8315X0GB vs Neff KI1212F30G

Neff K8315X0GB vs Neff KI1212F30G
Neff K8315X0GB Neff KI1212F30G
£ 1,299.00 £399.99
Bigger Net Capacity
Hugely Bigger Gross Capacity
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
Three More Shelves/basketss
£899 More Expensive
Taller

Liebherr IKS 1610 vs Neff KI1212F30G

Liebherr IKS 1610 vs Neff KI1212F30G
Liebherr IKS 1610 Neff KI1212F30G
£ 499.00 £399.99
Two Number of Vegetable Drawerss
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
Moderately Bigger Fridge Gross Capacity
Quieter Noise Level
£99 More Expensive
Five Months Older
Feedback