Close
Share on
Neff KI1213F30G
Neff KI1213F30G

Loading image...

Neff KI1213F30G Fridge

£579.99
£249.00 £330.99 cheaper than 44 days ago
Built-in 144L 874mm 558mm Mar 2015
A++
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £227.95 Electricity cost over 10 years
Has a door open alarm
Has a Super Cool function
Has a reversible doors
eBay £249.00 Go to Store
Boots Kitchen Appliances £519.00 Go to Store
Currys £519.00 Go to Store
See All 20 Prices from 18 Stores | £249.00 - £714.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Down by £330.99 (57%)

The price has dropped from £579.99 to £249 in the last 44 days. Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 69% chance that the price will go back up. However the future is never certain and there remains a 31% chance that the price will actually go down further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

£10 Off Voucher Available

There is a Currys voucher for £10 off available. £10 Off the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over. The voucher expires on 1 May 2017.

View the voucher code

View all Currys vouchers       View all fridge vouchers


Performance

Has a Super Cool Function

The KI1213F30G has a Super Cool function, as do most of the other fridges of this age and type.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Quite Quiet Noise Level

The average noise level of medium fridge net capacity fridges that are a similar age to this refrigerator is 37dB, and the noise levels range from 33dB to 43dB. The KI1213F30G has one of the quietest noise levels (only 33 decibels) amongst medium fridge net capacity fridges of this age.

We compared all the other 33dB noise level fridges to this fridge and we think the AEG SKS71200F0 (£305.99) which is cheaper is also worth considering.

If you don't mind having a louder noise level then you might also want to look at the KIR41AF30 (£364.99) (33dB), or the KIR21AF30 (£359.00) (33dB) both from Bosch.

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Ergonomics

Has a Door Open Alarm

The KI1213F30G has a door open alarm. Most of the other comparable spec refrigerators that have been on the market for more than two years also have a door open alarm.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The KI1213F30G has a reversible doors, as do most of the other refrigerators of this spec and age.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Energy

OK Running Costs

This Neff fridge is rated A++ for energy efficiency, and the KI1213F30G has an average 24 year running cost of £228 based on average energy prices and usage levels, which is typical compared to the other 183 medium fridge net capacity fridges that were launched more than two years ago.


Other

Released Over Two Years Ago

Neff released the KI1213F30G in April 2017.

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers neffmodel ki1213f30gappliancetypeuprightfridg, newappliances ki1213f30g, guarantee ki1213f30g, siemens ki1213f30g, package ki1213f30g, neff ki1213f30gwh, brand ki1213f30g
Barcodes 00635131624162, 04242004165897

Other Fridges to Consider

Bauknecht KRIE 1122 vs Neff KI1213F30G

Bauknecht KRIE 1122 vs Neff KI1213F30G
Bauknecht KRIE 1122 Neff KI1213F30G
£ 430.95 £249.00
Energy Efficiency Rating is Better
A Lot Bigger Net Capacity
Newer by Five Months
One More Door Balcony
£182 More Expensive
£82.20 More Expensive to Run Over Five Years

De Dietrich DRS1315J vs Neff KI1213F30G

De Dietrich DRS1315J vs Neff KI1213F30G
De Dietrich DRS1315J Neff KI1213F30G
£ 299.00 £249.00
Energy Efficiency Rating is Superior
One More Number of Vegetable Drawer
Moderately Bigger Net Capacity
18mm Narrower
£50 More Expensive
82% Higher Connected Load

Liebherr IKS 1610 vs Neff KI1213F30G

Liebherr IKS 1610 vs Neff KI1213F30G
Liebherr IKS 1610 Neff KI1213F30G
£ 499.00 £249.00
Two Number of Vegetable Drawers
Better Energy Efficiency Rating
5% Bigger Net Capacity
Narrower
£250 More Expensive
3% Louder Noise Level
Feedback