Close
Share on
Whirlpool SW8AM2CXR
Whirlpool SW8 AM2C XR
2 Images

Loading image...

Whirlpool SW8AM2CXR Fridge

£649.00
Freestanding 363L 1,875mm 595mm Jun 2016
A++
Case Design Fridge Net Capacity Height Width Release Date £267.90 Electricity cost over 10 years
Has an adjustable feet
Has a thermostat
Has a reversible doors
Electrical Discount £649.00 Go to Store
Hughes £699.00 Go to Store
Buywise £649.00 Go to Store
See All 4 Prices from 4 Stores | £649.00 - £849.99 | Price Trend | Get Price Alerts
You are subscribed to price alerts for this product
Unsubscribe

Price

Price Has Gone Up by 8% (8%)

There was a cheaper price of £599 at Hughes 82 days ago.Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There is a 49% chance that the price will go back down. However the future is never certain and there remains a 51% chance that the price will actually go up further.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.


Other

Released Ten Months Ago

Whirlpool released the SW8 AM2C XR in April 2017.


Energy

Average Running Costs

This fridge has an energy efficiency classification of A++, and based on typical usage levels and energy prices we estimate that the SW8 AM2C XR will cost £268 over 24 years to run, which is typical compared to the other 16 latest similar spec fridges.


Ergonomics

Has an Adjustable Feet

The SW8 AM2C XR has an adjustable feet, as do most of the other big fridge net capacity refrigerators that have been available for the last year.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Design

Has a Reversible Doors

The SW8 AM2C XR has a reversible doors, as do most of the other fridges that have been around for around the same time as this refrigerator.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Performance

Has a Thermostat

The Whirlpool SW8 AM2C XR has a thermostat. Most of the other comparable spec refrigerators that have been available for the last year also have a thermostat.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has an Air Filter

The SW8 AM2C XR has an air filter. Most of the other latest fridges also have an air filter.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Has a Super Cool Function

The SW8 AM2C XR has a Super Cool function. Most of the other big fridge net capacity refrigerators that have been available for the last year also have a Super Cool function.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Features Automatic Defrost Function (fridge)

The SW8 AM2C XR features automatic defrost function (fridge), as do most of the other recently released big fridge net capacity refrigerators.

Chart Hide Chart Edit

Average Noise Level

At 38 decibels, the Whirlpool SW8 AM2C XR has a pretty standard noise level compared to most of the other similar spec refrigerators that were released in the last year.

We think you might also be interested in some of the other 38dB noise level fridges currently available including the R6193LB, or the R6193LX (£590.00) both from Gorenje which is cheaper.

Fridges with a louder noise level that might be worth considering include the Liebherr KEF 4310 (£749.00) (38dB).

Read more Less Chart Hide Chart Edit

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers whirlpool wrlsw8am2cxr, whirlpool sw8am2cxruk, whirlpool kk3ef, whirlpool am2c
Barcodes 08003437202346, 08003437202353

Other Fridges to Consider

KPef 4350 vs SW8 AM2C XR

Liebherr KPef 4350 vs Whirlpool SW8 AM2C XR
Liebherr KPef 4350 Whirlpool SW8 AM2C XR
£ 899.99 £649.00
Lower Current
0.139kWh/24h Lower Energy Usage
£119.76 Cheaper to Run
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
£251 More Expensive
Five Months Older

KBes 4350 vs SW8 AM2C XR

Liebherr KBes 4350 vs Whirlpool SW8 AM2C XR
Liebherr KBes 4350 Whirlpool SW8 AM2C XR
£ 1,499.00 £649.00
Lower Current
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
A Lot Lower Energy Usage
£56.36 Cheaper to Run
£850 More Expensive
22% Heavier

KBbs 4350 vs SW8 AM2C XR

Liebherr KBbs 4350 vs Whirlpool SW8 AM2C XR
Liebherr KBbs 4350 Whirlpool SW8 AM2C XR
£ 1,304.00 £649.00
Significantly Lower Current
Higher Energy Efficiency Rating
0.066kWh/24h Lower Energy Usage
£56.36 Cheaper to Run
£655 More Expensive
Five Months Older
Feedback