Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Hobs Baumatic Hobs Baumatic BHC310

Baumatic BHC310

£140.11
Baumatic BHC310
59
Features
Average Features
57
Popularity
A Less Popular Choice
93
Value for Money
Excellent
57
Age
5 Years Old
73
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A low cost but only average spec ceramic 2 burner / cooking zone hob
Ceramic 2 No Integrated Nov 2012
Hob Type Burner / Cooking Zone Built-in Display Case Design Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

73

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

Baumatic BHC310 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
Appliance World
£140.11
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
24 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£189.99
Go to Store
loading image
4 hours agoReceive It TomorrowWe Won’t Be Beaten On Price
£210.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
Offical Outlet
24 hours agoReceive It TomorrowWe Won’t Be Beaten On Price
£210.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Currys
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
4 Prices from 3 Stores | £140.11-£210.00
Get Price Alerts

Baumatic BHC310 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up.

There is a 74% chance that the price of the Baumatic BHC310 will go up, and a 26% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices will go up by up to £25 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

73

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Baumatic BHC310 number 849 across all hobs.

73

73
Kagoo Score
60
Features
94
Value for Money
57
Age

73

73
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 73?

Looking across the entire Whirlpool hob range, the average reviews for all Whirlpool hobs are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better hobs are available. View the latest hobs 2018.
This hob has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Ceramic
Has a residual heat indicator
Only two burners / cooking zones

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each hob by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the hob is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec hobs come to market, the older hobs will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

60
Features

Key Features

Ceramic
Only Two Burners / Cooking Zones
Has a Residual Heat Indicator
Ceramic
loading image

The Baumatic BHC310 has a ceramic hob type which is better than most hobs. Most hobs have a gas hob type.

An induction hob type is the best hob across comparable types of hob. Ceramic hobs use a heated plate to generate and keep heat. These are reliable to use, and keep heat for a long time.

Ceramic hobs use a heated plate to generate and keep heat. These are reliable to use, and keep heat for a long time.

What does "hob type" mean? Less Edit
Only Two Burners / Cooking Zones

The Baumatic BHC310 is a two burner / cooking zone hob.

What does "burner / cooking zone" mean? Less Edit
Has a Residual Heat Indicator
loading image

The Baumatic BHC310 has a residual heat indicator, which is unusual. 50% of hobs do not have a residual heat indicator.

What is a residual heat indicator? Less Edit
94
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A hob with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £69.99 on eBay 53 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Baumatic BHC310 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
57
Age

Release Date

This hob was released in November 2012.

View the latest 2018 hobs

Newer Hobs Worth Considering

77

loading image
£139.99
7 months newer
Same Price
Better brand

81

loading image
£139.99
40 months newer
Same Price
Better brand

74

loading image
£139.00
33 months newer
Better brand

86

loading image
70 months newer
Better brand

76

loading image
£143.00
38 months newer
Better brand

71

loading image
48 months newer
Better brand

79

loading image
£135.00
33 months newer
Better brand

79

loading image
£147.00
39 months newer
Better brand

85

loading image
£149.99
38 months newer
Better brand

85

loading image
£150.00
38 months newer
Better brand

80

loading image
£150.00
29 months newer
Better brand

76

loading image
£150.00
33 months newer
Better brand

82

loading image
£129.99
7 months newer
£10 Cheaper
Better brand

85

loading image
£129.00
48 months newer
£11 Cheaper
Better brand

77

loading image
£129.00
7 months newer
£11 Cheaper
Better brand

79

loading image
£128.97
49 months newer
£11 Cheaper
Better brand

67

loading image
£125.00
33 months newer
£15 Cheaper
Better brand

80

loading image
41 months newer
£15 Cheaper
Better brand

89

loading image
£159.00
35 months newer
Better brand

When Are Most New Baumatic Hobs Released?

Most new Baumatic hobs tend to be released between January and March. For the latest Baumatic hob features you may want to think about waiting until January 2019. Alternatively you might be able to buy one of the current Baumatic hobs cheaper in January once the latest models have been released. January was the biggest month in 2017 for new Baumatic hobs, with one new Baumatic hobs released that month. The biggest month in 2016 for new Baumatic hob releases was October, with six new Baumatic hobs released that month. In March 2015 16 new Baumatic hobs were released making it the biggest month that year for new Baumatic hob releases.

How Fast Do Baumatic Hob Prices Drop After Release?

Baumatic hobs tend to depreciate slower than most hobs. Most hobs drop in price by 2% in the first 6 months after release. On average, in the first 6 months after release, Baumatic hobs drop in price by 1%. On a typical new Baumatic hob costing £456, by waiting 6 months before buying you could save on average £5.

Manufacturer's Description

A neat, fully integrated look, the two-zone Baumatic BHC310 Electric Ceramic Hob in black glass would be great on any kitchen surface. Hob zones With two cooking zones, the BHC310 provides extensive flexibility in a small space. The hob features Baum.

For a neat, fully integrated look, the two-zone Baumatic BHC310 Electric Ceramic Hob in black glass would be great on any kitchen surface. Hob zones With two cooking zones, the BHC310 provides extensive flexibility in a small space. The hob features Baumatic.

Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Baumatic BHC310

Baumatic BHC310 Specification

Key Features
Hob Type
Burner / Cooking Zone
Design
Built-in Display
Display Type
Colour
Top Surface Type
Case Design
Ergonomics
Residual Heat Indicator
Control Position
Control Type
Timer
Power
Power
Weight & Dimensions
Package Weight
Weight
Other Features
Installation Compartment Dimensions (WxDxH)

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

baumatic bhc310

Barcodes

05055205060958

Baumatic BHC310 - Other Hobs Worth Considering

Today's Best Hob Deals

£20 Price Drop
loading image
£294
£274.00
Hob Type
induction
Burner / Cooking Zone
4
Built-in Display
Yes
£9 Price Drop
loading image
£133
£124.00
Hob Type
gas
Burner / Cooking Zone
2
Domino
Yes
£13 Price Drop
loading image
£207
£194.00
Hob Type
gas
Burner / Cooking Zone
4
Wok Burner
Yes
£472 Price Drop
loading image
£1,401
£929.00
Hob Type
gas
Burner / Cooking Zone
4
Built-in Display
No
£270 Price Drop
loading image
£850
£579.99
Hob Type
induction
Burner / Cooking Zone
3
Built-in Display
Yes
Save £100 Special Offer
£669.00 £769.00
Claim £100 CASHBACK - Offer via redemption
£163 Price Drop
loading image
£612
£449.00
Hob Type
induction
Burner / Cooking Zone
4
Built-in Display
No
£126 Price Drop
loading image
£453
£327.00
Hob Type
gas
Burner / Cooking Zone
5
Built-in Display
No
Save £100 Special Offer
£749.00 £849.00
£100 CASHBACK - Available on this product
View More Hob Deals
Baumatic BHC310
Appliance World
£140.11 Buy Now
eBay
£189.99 Buy Now
Currys
£210.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

73

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×