Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Hobs Bosch Hobs Bosch PWP631BB1

Bosch PWP631BB1
PWP631BB1E

£279.00
Bosch PWP631BB1
75
Features
Good Features
69
Popularity
Widely Available
87
Value for Money
Very Good
74
Age
2 Years Old
79
Kagoo Score
Very Good
Our Verdict:
A good value for money and good spec induction 4 burner / cooking zone hob
Induction 4 Integrated 17 Jan 2016 A+
Hob Type Burner / Cooking Zone Case Design Power Level Release Date Energy Efficiency
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

79

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

Bosch PWP631BB1 Cheapest UK Prices

New & Ex-Display
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
Ex-Display18 hours agoeBay Money Back GuaranteeWorldwide Shipping
£279.00
Go to Store
Webbs
£479.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
loading image
5 hours agoReceive It TomorrowPay in Installments
Voucher - £10 OFF - £10 OFF the marked price on all large kitchen appliances £249 and over Enter code LKA10R at checkout.
£480.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
loading image
Offical Outlet
18 hours agoReceive It TomorrowWe Won’t Be Beaten On Price
£480.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
- Show less prices from Currys
loading image
23 hours agoNext Day Delivery AvailableExcellent Customer Feedback
Offer - Bosch Appliances - £100 CASHBACK on Bosch Appliances
£499.00
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
Buywise
£499.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Warehouse Appliances Direct
£525.00
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
HomeApplianceStore
£543.04
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Appliance Plaza
£589.99
Delivery unknown
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
9 Prices from 8 Stores | £279.00-£589.99
 Show All Prices - Show Fewer Prices Get Price Alerts

Bosch PWP631BB1 Vouchers & Offers

Bosch PWP631BB1 Price History

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes up. The price has dropped from £449 to £279 in the last 26 days. You may want to consider buying now before the price goes back up.

There is a 39% chance that the price of the Bosch PWP631BB1 will go up, and a 61% chance that the price will stay the same or go down in the next 2 weeks. We forecast that prices might go up by up to £4 over this period.

Get Price Alerts

79

Representing excellent value for money, we have ranked the Bosch PWP631BB1 number 336 across all hobs.

79

79
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
76
Features
70
Popularity
87
Value for Money
74
Age

79

79
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 79?

Looking across the entire Whirlpool hob range, the average reviews for all Whirlpool hobs are excellent.
It is over 2 years old and it is likely that newer, better hobs are available. View the latest hobs 2018.
This hob has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Induction
Convenient controls with the touch screen panel
Large cooking area with combizone
Fast heating performance with added power

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each hob by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age and value for money.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the hob is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec hobs come to market, the older hobs will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

0
Reviews

Average Review Score

5 Stars
0 Reviews
4 Stars
0 Reviews
3 Stars
0 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
1 Review
View All Reviews

How Good Are Bosch Hobs?

We have analysed 8 expert reviews and 3,230 user reviews for hobs from across the internet and used this data to determine an average rating for Bosch hobs of 89%. This makes Bosch the 8th best hob brand according to customer reviews.

76
Features

Key Features

Induction
Four Burners / Cooking Zones
17 Power Levels
Induction
loading image

The PWP631BB1 has a better hob than most hobs. This hob has an induction hob type, whereas most hobs have a gas hob type.

Amongst similar types of hob the worst hob is ceramic. Induction hobs use special induction coils between hob and pan to heat up instantaneously. This allows for very efficient cooking, but you have to have the correct pans.

Induction hobs use special induction coils between hob and pan to heat up instantaneously. This allows for very efficient cooking, but you have to have the correct pans.

What does "hob type" mean? Less Edit
Four Burners / Cooking Zones
loading image

The number of burners / cooking zones on the PWP631BB1 is four. That's average compared to the other 2,412 hobs that we have assessed the number of burners / cooking zones of.

What does "burner / cooking zone" mean? Less Edit
17 Power Levels
loading image

The PWP631BB1 is a 17 power level hob which is average compared to the other 1,128 hobs that we have assessed the number of power levels of.

Chart Hide Chart What does "power level" mean? Less Edit
70
Popularity

Popularity

The Bosch PWP631BB1 is currently ranked number 336 across all hobs.
87
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A hob with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

The price has dropped from £449 to £279 in the last 26 days. Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price changes.

We found 2 offers for the Bosch PWP631BB1. Sign up for a price alert to be notified when further offers become available for this product.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Bosch PWP631BB1 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
74
Age

Release Date

Bosch released the PWP631BB1 in January 2016.

View the latest 2018 hobs

Newer Hobs Worth Considering

77

loading image
£279.00
1 month newer
Same Price
Better brand

79

loading image
£299.99
23 months newer
Better brand

82

loading image
£320.00
11 months newer
Vastly better user reviews
Better brand

74

loading image
10 months newer
£46 Cheaper
Better brand

84

loading image
9 months newer
£50 Cheaper
Better brand

77

loading image
£333.00
9 months newer
Better brand
User reviews are significantly better

76

loading image
9 months newer
Better brand
User reviews are hugely better

88

loading image
31 months newer
Better brand
User reviews are hugely better

When Are Most New Bosch Hobs Released?

We couldn't see any evident trend in the release dates for new Bosch hobs over the last 3 years. 26 new Bosch hobs were released in September 2017 making it the biggest month that year for new Bosch hob releases. In September 2016 52 new Bosch hobs were released making it the biggest month that year as well for new Bosch hob releases. In 2015 most new Bosch hobs were released in September as well, with 20 new Bosch hobs released that month.

How Fast Do Bosch Hob Prices Drop After Release?

In the first 6 months after release, Bosch hobs drop in price by 2% on average. That means that on a typical Bosch hob costing £456 you could save on average £10 by waiting 6 months before buying.

Manufacturer's Description

Top features:.

Convenient controls with the touch screen panel.

Large cooking area with CombiZone.

Fast heating performance with added power.

Front bevel edge brings elegance to your kitchen Convenient controlsWith TouchSelect, you can choose a cooking zone, and control the heat level and other cooking settings with the easy to use touch screen panel. You.

1
<Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep
5 Stars
0 Reviews
4 Stars
0 Reviews
3 Stars
0 Reviews
2 Stars
0 Reviews
1 Star
1 Review
Filters
Only
Only
No Reviews Found
First < Prev Page 1 of 1 Next >

Bosch PWP631BB1 Specification

Key Features
Hob Type
Burner / Cooking Zone
Design
Display Type
Burner Type
Colour
Case Design
Performance
Power Level
Ergonomics
Control Position
Control Type
Timer
Power
Power
Energy Efficiency Class
Weight & Dimensions
Package Weight
Weight
Other Features
Installation Compartment Dimensions (WxDxH)

Product Identifiers

Manufacturer Part Numbers

warranty pwp631bb1e, bosch pwp631bb1

Bosch PWP631BB1 - Other Hobs Worth Considering

Same Price
Better brand
Vastly better user reviews

(6 reviews)
£ 270.00
Better brand
User reviews are hugely better

(6 reviews)
£ 269.99
User reviews are significantly better

(3 reviews)
£ 299.00
User reviews are significantly better
£20 More Expensive

£ 299.99
Better brand
£21 More Expensive
Better brand
User reviews are hugely better
£40 More Expensive
£40 Cheaper
Significantly better user reviews

Today's Best Hob Deals

£20 Price Drop
loading image
£294
£274.00
Hob Type
induction
Burner / Cooking Zone
4
Built-in Display
Yes
£9 Price Drop
loading image
£133
£124.00
Hob Type
gas
Burner / Cooking Zone
2
Domino
Yes
£13 Price Drop
loading image
£207
£194.00
Hob Type
gas
Burner / Cooking Zone
4
Wok Burner
Yes
£472 Price Drop
loading image
£1,401
£929.00
Hob Type
gas
Burner / Cooking Zone
4
Built-in Display
No
£270 Price Drop
loading image
£850
£579.99
Hob Type
induction
Burner / Cooking Zone
3
Built-in Display
Yes
Save £100 Special Offer
£669.00 £769.00
Claim £100 CASHBACK - Offer via redemption
£163 Price Drop
loading image
£612
£449.00
Hob Type
induction
Burner / Cooking Zone
4
Built-in Display
No
£126 Price Drop
loading image
£453
£327.00
Hob Type
gas
Burner / Cooking Zone
5
Built-in Display
No
Save £100 Special Offer
£749.00 £849.00
£100 CASHBACK - Available on this product
View More Hob Deals
Bosch PWP631BB1
Appliance City
£499.00 Buy Now
Currys
£480.00 Buy Now
£
Prices

79

Kagoo Score
Details
Reviews
Spec

×