Close
It looks like you are browsing from
Go to Close
TVs & Displays
Photography & Video
Cooking Appliances
White Goods
Household
Technology
Home Mixers Brentwood Appliances HM-44

Brentwood Appliances HM-44

£61.46
Brentwood Appliances HM-44
53
Features
Average Features
69
Value for Money
Good
88
Age
11 Months Old
68
Kagoo Score
Good
Our Verdict:
A fairly new but only ok value for money 150W hand mixer mixer, with only average features
Black 150W Hand Mixer 5 Oct 2017
Colour Power Type Speed Level Release Date
Compare
Share on
£
Prices

68

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

Brentwood Appliances HM-44 Cheapest UK Prices

New Prices
Searching for prices in the UK
Sorry, no matching prices found.
loading image
31 minutes agoAmazon A-Z GuaranteeExcellent Customer Feedback
£61.46
FREE Standard delivery
Go to Store
Report an incorrect price | Found it cheaper elsewhere?
1 Price from 1 Store | £61.46
Get Price Alerts

Should You Buy it Now?

Our unique forecasting algorithm looks at historic price trends and predicts the most likely price change over the next 2 weeks. There was a cheaper price of £10.52 on eBay 41 days ago. We predict that the price will go down again.

There is a 66% chance that the price of the Brentwood Appliances HM-44 will go down, and a 34% chance that the price will go up in the next 2 weeks.

Get Price Alerts

Historic Prices

68

Released just 10 months ago but representing good value for money, we have ranked the Brentwood Appliances HM-44 number 68 in hand mixers and number 142 across all mixers.

68

68
Kagoo Score
0
Reviews
53
Features
0
Popularity
69
Value for Money
89
Age
0
Running Costs

68

68
Kagoo Score

Why Has it Scored 68?

Looking across the entire KitchenAid mixer range, the average reviews for all KitchenAid mixers are excellent.
With it being less than a year since it was released by Brentwood Appliances, this mixer features some of the latest mixer technology. View the latest mixers 2018.
It has some good features, but is also missing a couple of features:
Has a beaters
5 speeds
Ejection button for easy cleaning
2 heavy duty chrome plated beaters
Compact size
Only five speed levels

What is the Kagoo Score?

We calculate the Kagoo Score for each mixer by looking at its reviews, features, popularity, age, value for money and running costs.

The Kagoo Score is an easy way to understand whether the mixer is recommended.

The Kagoo Scores are constantly being updated. As newer, higher spec mixers come to market, the older mixers will gradually have their Kagoo Score reduced.

53
Features

Key Features

Only Five Speed Levels
Has a Beaters
Only Five Speed Levels

The Brentwood Appliances HM-44 is a five speed level mixer.

What does "speed level" mean? Less Edit
Has a Beaters
loading image

The Brentwood Appliances HM-44 has a beaters, as do 57% of mixers.

Chart Hide Chart What is a beaters? Less Edit
69
Value for Money

Value for Money

We determine value for money by calculating a quality score for each product based on its reviews, features and age, and then comparing this quality score to the product price. A mixer with a high quality score and low price will get a good value for money score.

There was a cheaper price of £10.52 on eBay 41 days ago.

Sign up to price alerts to be notified when the price goes back down.

The chart below compares the value for money of the Brentwood Appliances HM-44 against some of its competitors.

Good Value For Money Poor Value For Money
89
Age

Release Date

Brentwood Appliances released the HM-44 in October 2017.

View the latest 2018 mixers

Newer Mixers Worth Considering

70

loading image
£39.44
2 months newer
£22 Cheaper
Six speed levels

82

loading image
£149.80
8 months newer
One more speed level

72

loading image
1 month newer
Five more speed levels

Manufacturer's Description


- 5 Speeds
- Ejection Button for Easy Cleaning
- 2 Heavy Duty Chrome Plated Beaters
- Compact Size
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Brentwood Appliances HM-44

Brentwood Appliances HM-44 Specification

Key Features
Colour
Power
Type
Speed Level
Features
Variable Speed
Eject Button
Control Type
Certification
Packaging Content
Beaters
Weight & Dimensions
Weight
Package Depth
Height
Package Width
Depth
Package Height
Width

Product Identifiers

Barcodes

00181225800443

Brentwood Appliances HM-44 - Other Mixers Worth Considering

£52 Cheaper
17% cheaper to run over five years

(314 reviews)
£ 8.95
£53 Cheaper
£3 cheaper to run over five years
One more speed level

Today's Best Mixer Deals

£5 Price Drop
loading image
669
£53
£47.98
Colour
grey
Power
350W
Bowl Capacity
3L
£5 Price Drop
loading image
92
£50
£44.97
Colour
White
Power
185W
Type
hand mixer
£9 Price Drop
loading image
£100
£89.98
Colour
red
Power
800W
Bowl Capacity
5L
Save £100 Special Offer
£349.00 £449.00
£100 OFF - When you trade in an old mixer
£29 Price Drop
loading image
£329
£299.97
Colour
black
Power
300W
Bowl Capacity
4.8L
View More Mixer Deals
Brentwood Appliances HM-44
Amazon UK
£61.46 Buy Now
£
Prices

68

Our Verdict
Details
Reviews
Spec

×